Africasgateway.com

ProVerb Music

ProVerb · 568 · 251294

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
that lets take it back joint is my jam though... been on repeat in the whip for 2 days now killa track
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Many said your first project standard wont be exceeded by your next comings but i feel the material is balanced and developing in terms of moods and vibes of your beat selection.

How does one book Head Rush for gig reviews and will you ever do interviews about underground cats who push their music online and on the streets with no record deals outside of J-sec?

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Yo, after a thorough listen yesterday, I'm pleased to say that my money wasn't wasted, AT ALL!!!

Can't single out any trax, the entire material is dope. I did find myself skipping one track though, seemed all over the place. Beat too loud...something just wasn't right.

The level of production, I shall re-iterate, is absolutely bonkers :o

Proverb managed to choose a range of producers who seamlessly brought the project together into one bag of liveness. Props, dope album ;)

Appreciate the breakdown fam and of course the support much Luv!!

Which joint would that be fam??
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
that lets take it back joint is my jam though... been on repeat in the whip for 2 days now killa track

gon try and shoot a vid for that closer to the end of the year and also release as a single round about the same time! ;)

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Many said your first project standard wont be exceeded by your next comings but i feel the material is balanced and developing in terms of moods and vibes of your beat selection.

How does one book Head Rush for gig reviews and will you ever do interviews about underground cats who push their music online and on the streets with no record deals outside of J-sec?

aaight HeadRush to be honest with you has many limitations and it's difficult to take it to the next level as a result. Also to note that I'm the presenter only and can therefore only make recommendations but the final descisions lie with the production house and the channel. That being said it's difficult to travel outside Jozi because of budget restrictions and also to put cats on because most of the time they don't have videos of that O will air and that renders them irellavent to the rest of the continent (This is what we've often been told)

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
@ Pro

Great thing you are doing with the Unite Against hunger campaign. You are a true example of a humanitarian indeed. I spent R190 for your album, R80 for the CD and R110 to get it down to Grahamstown. Money well spent I must admit. It's a quality project. In fact We played and reviewed the CD on the Hipocalypse a few weeks ago. People are really liking what they are hearing. Maybe one day We can interview You, if that's okay with You.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Been a Minute and K'ster Original is my shit! and the joint with Maggz and Morale - Truth or Dare ( if its true that wisdom is in the tooth/ then this dude's a  dentist)
M Turn

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Been a Minute and K'ster Original is my shit! and the joint with Maggz and Morale - Truth or Dare ( if its true that wisdom is in the tooth/ then this dude's a  dentist)

write of pa**age launch @ SA State Theatre, Cappello on June 25th, checkout the flier on www.roachinc.blogspot.com
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile
peeped you're shooting a vid for 'i know' who's directing pro?

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Finally got ma hands on this and Maggz' album(world cla** flows on world cla** beats,but a disappointin album)..
Anyway back to the matter at hand..This a very well balanced album..i had high expectations and Pro u delivered and above especially with tracks like 'dance to the music' and  'im grateful' !!f*** there's Too many tracks to choose as favourites but i got to mention 'tryin to get it'..And 'hip hop' ,'break' &'proMode'(dream collabo came thru)also mad nice..Tracks i could find my self skippin in the near future are 'truth or dare' and 'bread winners'(this version sounds weaker than the original one) .i say 9/10.
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Shot the vid for I know ft Ferdy!!
Shoot went real well and I trust the video gon be dope. Directed by Justin & Nicky of Gorilla Films
See Pics of Video Shoot here: http://www.proverbmusic.net/blog/2009/06/i-know-ft-ferdy-video-pics/

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-8
    • View Profile
Gorilla Films...word! Should be dope...what did they charge you?

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Open invitation ya'll
Shooting a video for Bread Winners tomorrow (Tuesday 23rd June) from 10am at Maponya Mall!!

Ample cameo opportunity especially if you're a Father and you could bring your lil one along!!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Is that Lalla?

She is so nice. I would love her so much.  :-[  :-*

Every time I see her, I just wanna sing R&B songs and dance like Ne-yo. She doesn't know how happy I can make her.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 05:53:14 PM by Lord Pyro »