ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Is that Lalla?

She is so nice. I would love her so much.  :-[  :-*

Every time I see her, I just wanna sing R&B songs and dance like Ne-yo. She doesn't know how happy I can make her.

How you like me now? ;)

Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Anyone can pose for pictures. Doesn't mean you are getting any happiness. I have a pic with Sashi Naidoo also holding me like that (she has the same effect on me).

Do you have Lalla's digits? Is she still with Shorty?

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
During the video shoot for Bread Winners ft HHP, I hopped over to Look & Listen to be pleasantly surprised and learn they got nuff copies of the lca**ic “Write of Pa**age.” I introduced myself to the manager “Patrick” and we spoke of “In-store” promotion possibilities and I even gave him some posters to put up!! So Soweto Heads ya’ll got no excuses be sure to snatch that!!

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Shot the video for Bread Winners ft HHP yesterday (Tuesday 23rd June) @ Maponya Mall
see Pics here: http://www.proverbmusic.net/blog/2009/06/bread-winners-ft-hhp-video-shoot-maponya-mall-see-pics/

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Roach INC and Cappello State Theatre presents Premium Nights’ first show by inviting Proverb to come and Launch his much anticipated Write of Pa**age Album in a chilled venue where the attendants will get an opportunity to interact with PROVERB in a more intimate setting, which will allow them to ask questions and eventually have him take them through the album, talking over some of the songs and really allowing them to get the story behind the Write of Pa**age.

The event is on 25th of June @ Cappello State Theatre. Please consult the flier for further information.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
During the video shoot for Bread Winners ft HHP, I hopped over to Look & Listen to be pleasantly surprised and learn they got nuff copies of the lca**ic “Write of Pa**age.” I introduced myself to the manager “Patrick” and we spoke of “In-store” promotion possibilities and I even gave him some posters to put up!! So Soweto Heads ya’ll got no excuses be sure to snatch that!!

Why does it look like you forced Pat to take this photo?
Beating bitches since 1982.

motley

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Roach INC and Cappello State Theatre presents Premium Nights’ first show by inviting Proverb to come and Launch his much anticipated Write of Pa**age Album in a chilled venue where the attendants will get an opportunity to interact with PROVERB in a more intimate setting, which will allow them to ask questions and eventually have him take them through the album, talking over some of the songs and really allowing them to get the story behind the Write of Pa**age.

The event is on 25th of June @ Cappello State Theatre. Please consult the flier for further information.

This is a f***in dope idea.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

This is a f***in dope idea.

Mind your f***ing language man! Kids use this forum too!!
Beating bitches since 1982.

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music

Why does it look like you forced Pat to take this photo?

Maybe I did! ;)

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Yo!

i see Get It as a video man... get 16 rappers to each drop 16 of the hottest punchlines they can spit...

those lines u spit on that track is sickness man... f***ing sickness damn!!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
proverbmusic.net is now also proverbmusic.com

see:http://www.proverbmusic.net/blog/2009/06/proverbmusicnet-is-now-also-proverbmusiccom/

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Just got ma freebies for the R.Kelly concert Saturday ya'll comin thru??

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Back to the Exclusives!!

Download the 21st Exclusive 16 here: http://www.proverbmusic.net/blog/2009/06/21st-exclusive-twenty-versed-download/

and just incase you missed out on the other 20
get them all for free here: http://www.proverbmusic.net/blog/category/exclusive-16s/

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
ProVerb ft TK - Across the Room “Original Remix”

This was actually the original version of the radio hit “Across the room” and it was supposed to be the version on ma 2nd album “MaNuscript.” However due to some “complications” we had to re-record a different version with Nothende.

TK and I got to know each other during the shooting of the Always Keep Moving Dance Competition and she agreed to hop into studio and feature on a song. Unfortunately she has since pa**ed but her music and her sensational spirit will forever live on. Rest in Peace TK..

Download here: http://www.proverbmusic.net/blog/2009/06/proverb-ft-tk-across-the-room-original-remix-download/