Africasgateway.com

www.africashateway.com

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-16
    • View Profile
Heita...Haterville, peace to all my real klevas! Much Luv
Read on Biatches....

I am Art...Eshe! I am The Realest Kleva to do this rap sh!t since Makaveli...RIP. My music is all about self expresion. I speak what i feel. The same things i talk about in my daily conversations with people is the same issues i talk bout in my music. If u've neva had a conversation with me, listened to any of my songs( not selective listening...sharpen your listening skills dumb klevas) seen me perfom live, u cant even begin to comprehend what im about...let alone know me! So f$#& what u heard. I am the best rapper alive! Eshe!!!
Dumb Klevas! It dont stop, it just goes on and on...the hate/ the love/ the fake/ the real... What you know 'bout that! Nothin...

Im still smokin...what!!!
 8)
he Realest...

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
When is the album coming or mixtape? Since you left cash and them havent heard much from you whats the deal homie!

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
yo dem cats hatin on you is your own peoples, callin you Young Doodoo and shit! What's up with that?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
 f*** this ish is interesting, so this cat was cash's artist?

ok is this some kind of a g unit beef thing or somethin? ha ha ha this is cool, cash vs zooloo damn, this the ish right here

get em zoolooooooooooo get them motherf***ing snitches mayn, but dont underestimate that son of a bitch his a smart one
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Dude you started a thread, named it africashateway.com as if its gonna interesting and instead you just talk shit and go on about how you do this and that and whatever.........
Nna I've never really had a prob wit you, infact I've never really noticed you but I see now why peoples call you young doodoo and shit. You quite annoying actually.
Seriously.

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
What wrong with me talkin 'bout myself? My journey thru self discovery can help you discover yourself! Im the best rapper alive!  :D

The less said 'bout The Monopoly the better, it was all good while it lasted. Change is good, it shows growth in a man. These r exciting times...Im done with my Ep and im releasing The Afrotape next month... Nov( Young Zooloos official mixtape) Afro Rap... Its that warrior music! Im on the Next Channel Tv Dvd and dropn another Afrotape in December and then My album next year Easter Time.

If you listen to my music with an honest heart and an open mind and you not judging me personally and you still dont like it, i can respect that cos not everyone comes from where i come from. But you gotta respect me. Respect is a form of love....
So Evil will never truimph cos the truth will always prevail! Get it...its still all love!

Take this journey with me and i promise to take you on a path to your own salvation. Dont take my word for it...get to know me first and judge for yourself. Im my path to my own salvation, and its a journey alright....a very bumpy one!
You owe it to yourself
In the Spirit of Ubuntu we the same person/fu&% networking
Eshe!
he Realest...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
What wrong with me talkin 'bout myself? My journey thru self discovery can help you discover yourself! Im the best rapper alive!  :D

The less said 'bout The Monopoly the better, it was all good while it lasted. Change is good, it shows growth in a man. These r exciting times...Im done with my Ep and im releasing The Afrotape next month... Nov( Young Zooloos official mixtape) Afro Rap... Its that warrior music! Im on the Next Channel Tv Dvd and dropn another Afrotape in December and then My album next year Easter Time.

If you listen to my music with an honest heart and an open mind and you not judging me personally and you still dont like it, i can respect that cos not everyone comes from where i come from. But you gotta respect me. Respect is a form of love....
So Evil will never truimph cos the truth will always prevail! Get it...its still all love!

Take this journey with me and i promise to take you on a path to your own salvation. Dont take my word for it...get to know me first and judge for yourself. Im my path to my own salvation, and its a journey alright....a very bumpy one!
You owe it to yourself
In the Spirit of Ubuntu we the same person/fu&% networking
Eshe!
::) ::) ::)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

@ spongebob- mayn what the f*** is your problem with this nucca? as far as im concered his f***en cool, chill out will ya
 hey tommorrow we want the deatils of wats goin down with that kid

@ zooloo- man hook us up with the details, is the some beef shit goin on with you and cash?
Hood.

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Internet thugs talking sh!t...we gona meet soon and you gona believe in me and everything i say!
Ima take you out Sani...best believe that
The Releast Kleva aka Mr Warrior...Ur Warrior
Eshe!
he Realest...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Internet thugs talking sh!t...we gona meet soon and you gona believe in me and everything i say!
Eshe!

WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO? Sounds like you're the only person e-thugging right now.

Where were you "releast" from?

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

@ spongebob- mayn what the f*** is your problem with this nucca? as far as im concered his f***en cool, chill out will ya
 hey tommorrow we want the deatils of wats goin down with that kid

@ zooloo- man hook us up with the details, is the some beef shit goin on with you and cash?
As I said man, I dont have a problem with Young Zooloo at all, and Im not looking for one. I'm just annoyed with the thread.
And that other cock blocking dude, I aint gonna do nun to him, but he got quite a nice girl wit him. It's time to pick up some bricks ;D.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
Eshe!
ok sizwile ke
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Eshe!

this nucca is starting tp piss me off, look nucca the fact that we showed appreciation for you at first doesnt mean that we some f***ing gays, you taking advantage of our kindness? why you f***en dissing us?

u making the biggest mistake of your life, matter fact you can take that f***ing whack mixtape of yours to hell and eat shit and die you motherf***ing broke a** wannabe 50cent faggot
Hood.

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Young E-Thuggn? As i said all will be proven, yoll think yoll can just talk sh!t and
get away with it. I aint the one...so if you aint feelin me..F*&% you! Catch me on the streets and come and talk all that issh in my face like real men...

Listen to my music and learn...We all cant be the best!
I am the Realest...so you gotta be the opposite.

Enuf said
Eshe!
he Realest...