J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Wow......... ^^^^
Never ever did I expect that from you, but I agree, I dont hate Zulu's but the king thing is true

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
you just running your mouths on some bullshit, xhosas are the bomb, f*** zulus, they f***ing irritating, i f***en hate zulus, and i f***en hate their way of doing things, how the f*** can you pay a blooody useless king a f***ing huge amount of money for doing nothing, whilst you have a high rate of poverty and crime to deal with. i f***ing hate em

Amazing...

Hating Zulus is stupid though, cos they're not the ones paying him the money, the government is. Stop with the tribalism bullshit already.

There is a lot more sense in the shit you say nowadays. I still wonder who you really are though.

Simon the Contractor

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/absolutediction
Tribalism.

AmaXhosa aphikisana namaZulu (I think?)

I never knew ba sigcwele lawey apha eAG

well...u AG kakade ugcwele ngabantu base Kapa...u do the maths

but who cares thou. we here for Hip-Hop rite?

true Myth. this whole tribalism thing is really transvestite.

i kinda forgot the whole Cape Town thing. I'm from Port Elizabeth, i was a**uming the vast majority is from Eastern Cape. Xolo mfe2.

@mad skillz:

Dude, i'm xhosa too, but i aint hating Zulus. That was kinda drastic what you said right there, its not even funny. Thats parallel to a racist/xenophobic mentallity.

On the real, comments like that are just not needed here. Not at all.
ww.myspace.com/absolutediction

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile

zoodoo futsek msunu kayihlo nonyoko man, uyandiphambanisa, yerrrrrr >:( >:(

ENGLISH VERSION
"zoodoo footsack,mom's&pap's a**hole,you are making me mad  :-[ :-[

jonga apha sipho kwedini, sukunya nawe man apha, lentwana yomzulu iyandinyela, kodwa wena ufuna ukuba ndithule, subhanxa man kwedini, utheni na madoda? sukunya

Look here Sipho boy, stop talking shit,this boy from zulu is shiting on me,but you say I must keep quiet, *subanxa   :-\*,what's happening man,stop with the shit.

Wena uhlelel' ukhwenk' amadoda apha? Ub' uyile yes'Xhosa uyakuyaleka! Indoda yes'Xhosa ines'dima. Andikugqibeli! Andikwazi nhokwazi! Kodwa ub' uyile yes'Xhosa ndiyathemba sivene.

You're always against men here *AG*,*Ub' uyile yes'Xhosa-now that's a tuf 1 but its sumthing abt if u'r a Xhosa :-\*
then you will listen when spoken to,a Xhosa man has dignity.I'm not finishing you *don't get tha ???t*.
I don't know you but I think you are Xhosa hope we understand each other.

And I was expecting some real AG hating like the one given to all newbies. :-\ :-\
This thread is crazy, more like something mad wuld post

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
@ simon...
lol easy mate.im EC to the bone.

MDANTSANE stand up
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
i love my xhosa people, but Cape Town Slang sucks....Ive just learnt a new xhosa slang word, Uyatoroma (WTF!!!)...

I'm xhosa and if i hated Zulus then i wouldnt have friends coz 90 % of my boys are Zulu...

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Moderators please lock this thread i don't like where it's going, stop it now before ish hits the fan. nizozibona seniphipha abantwana sebezinyele!!!!
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
Both the zulus and xhosas aint got shit on the Pedi...

Anyway...
Young zooloo, you were kicked out of the Crack-boyband, now you pissed?
That fire could make for a dope joint... or a couple...

Im surprised this thread got this far though for real... pusha ntwana pusha
I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Both the zulus and xhosas aint got shit on the Pedi...

Anyway...
Young zooloo, you were kicked out of the Crack-boyband, now you pissed?
That fire could make for a dope joint... or a couple...

Im surprised this thread got this far though for real... pusha ntwana pusha

volatyl, i should have known, you just a motherf***ing white bitch with some apartheid typa attitude ish, f*** off mayn
Hood.

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
@young Zooloo... :o
I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Moderators please lock this thread i don't like where it's going, stop it now before ish hits the fan. nizozibona seniphipha abantwana sebezinyele!!!!

Kanti baphitshwa nini abantwana? bengekanyi???

Anyway i agree... all this hate talk is bull shit,i've lived and worked in different provinces all over the country, and had i subscribed to the same backward, tribalistic mentality being diplayed here, i probably would have never learnt much...

It always amazes me how we black poeple always hate on each other like so...WHY????

Real Recognise Real

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
you just running your mouths on some bullshit, xhosas are the bomb, f*** zulus, they f***ing irritating, i f***en hate zulus, and i f***en hate their way of doing things, how the f*** can you pay a blooody useless king a f***ing huge amount of money for doing nothing, whilst you have a high rate of poverty and crime to deal with. i f***ing hate em

Hate is such a strong word,do you have problems back home that you would like to share with everyone?
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-16
    • View Profile
If anybody fails to c the true colours of some of the people here on AG...thats what i call ignorance! Words like HATE? TRIBALISM MENTALITY...on some Tutsi and Hutu tip! ***shaking heard***

I love you all...for real! this mad character disrepecting our mothers and fathers!!!
Uyasithuka...uthuka ngisho nabazali bethu imbala! Unesibindi ndoda...

Most appropriate thread title...www.africasgateway.com for real!!!

Peace!

he Realest...

Baddbrainz

• So what if you flip a couple words...I could triple that in birds
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-11
  • All my niggaz caped up..selling grey and beige dus
    • View Profile
Internet thugs talking sh!t...we gona meet soon and you gona believe in me and everything i say!
Ima take you out Sani...best believe that
The Releast Kleva aka Mr Warrior...Ur Warrior
Eshe!

i had to bring it back.lol,,,,,,,,ths was hilarious,,,,,,,i missd it!! Ay yo PROverb Ya shld check tha old threads,,,,,,,ths nigg ryt! ths nigg ryt! was high wen rytin ths thread,,,,,,lol :D :D :D e-thugging,,,,,,lol
Feds, they like wack rappers!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
on the old AG The mods would have committed ma** bannings by know, DIDNT WE AGREE THAT HATESPEECH WOULD RESULT IN AN INSTA-BAN

That not good enough for ya?