Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Anvils On Shiznizz (the interview Part 1)

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Yeah, big up 2 Austin 25 and Dirty Thirty a.k.a. The Anvils. Definitely one 'a' da illest Tag-Teams anywhere in da world right now. Roach. Inc. Productions.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Yeah, big up 2 Austin 25 and Dirty Thirty a.k.a. The Anvils. Definitely one 'a' da illest Tag-Teams anywhere in da world right now. Roach. Inc. Productions.

eyo crook, whatup fam, dayum this is how i get to chat with you nowadays. dayum mayn, the anvils are wrapping up their mixtape, we need you on dat ish. when can we link up, they are in da lab the whole of next weekend? hit me up
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile

eyo crook, whatup fam, dayum this is how i get to chat with you nowadays. dayum mayn, the anvils are wrapping up their mixtape, we need you on dat ish. when can we link up, they are in da lab the whole of next weekend? hit me up

I gotchyu. ;)
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

I gotchyu. ;)

for all the AGinas that dont know how Seida rolls, ill be puttign up the videos of your studio session, when u laced the tracks on the Vol 4, just so dat they get to see you puttign in work. 1

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
@ Trompie - eyo mayn its all good, i hear what you are saying, i dont think those are neccessarily issues to be discussed on forums like these. you know whats been happening and personally i think everyone needs to do what they feel like doing to grow themselves in the game. as for the b!tchin, well it is what it is, i think the silence is good for the people concerned. but then again thats just ma opinion, i could be wrong.

The rest of the performances are coming up no doubt, checkout this Nveigh freestyle:

I get you dawg!!! I meant not to offend, but say it like it is. At the same breath, all must know I entertain no bull$#it and never will... As for discussing... I was not even on that...

Ooh well... good luck to all future projects and business!

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

I get you dawg!!! I meant not to offend, but say it like it is. At the same breath, all must know I entertain no bull$#it and never will... As for discussing... I was not even on that...

Ooh well... good luck to all future projects and business!

the guys need to kiss and make up already.
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Sup Buffpound! No need to discuss anything with this dude or anyone in his camp. There's more to life... Let's rather focus on improving our music and taking it to the people.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Eyo Fellas like i said its over and done with. lets just keep the ball moving, i aint sure about trompie's not entertaining Bull SHit, where exactly that comes from. Another video from Blaklez's Headrush Freestyle. Eish, Lez this video is a testament that cats should be getting sore thumbs 4 real.

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Eyo Check out this never released video of the Anvils' MNCA joint from The Beat Oven Mixtape. its a bit raw, as the final editing and masterring hasnt been doen yet. just got sick and tired of waiting for the editors. Enjoy ur weekend.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Damn, cats are talking about Vol 4 and i dnt even have Vol1... @ Buff and 25, how do i get hold of any of the previous Anvils's tapes?

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Anvils & Loose Cannon = Anvilla Cannon, wa**up with that, is u guys serious bout that, a new crew...

I didnt know that Loose Cannon was still standing...!

Simon the Contractor

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/absolutediction
I think the Anvills are capable of being the most viable crew on the commercial scene. They shouldjust make that clear break on the mainstream and i'm VERY porivite that they'll suurvive.

Guys are too good. Keep it up!
ww.myspace.com/absolutediction

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
Ait, I see y'all, digging the vibe from the freestyle session. Yo, allow me to indulge in some thread-jacking by saying please check out this blog: nemesisinc.blogspot.com.

Drop a word if you feeling it, peace!!!

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Anvils & Loose Cannon = Anvilla Cannon, wa**up with that, is u guys serious bout that, a new crew...

I didnt know that Loose Cannon was still standing...!

Anvilla Cannon, LOL, yeah as far as i heard it aint a new group, its just cats vibing with each otehr and being in da lab and puttign out dope music, from the beats i heard this past sat, dayum some heat is bound to come outta this ish.

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Damn, cats are talking about Vol 4 and i dnt even have Vol1... @ Buff and 25, how do i get hold of any of the previous Anvils's tapes?

hit us up on PM, lol, ull b dissapointed though, there aint no vol 3 and 1, those were just media mixes by the beat oven, the actual projects coem in 2's, lookout for vol 6, will organise you a copy of vol 2. hit us up on roachinc@gmail.com or www.loadtheshow.com/show/The_Beat_Oven