Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Anvils On Shiznizz (the interview Part 1)

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
@Buff, yeah Sebokeng was crazy. We'll have a title track for the tape.

katlehong was under fire also, AGIANS checkout these cats, making up a song in front og a live audience and having I-AMAZE and Goldern Shovel on there too.
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

da kid x

• always got a 'hunch', thou i keep str8 back lyk cornrows/ i aint gotta 'sea' a river or dam to showboat///
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Anvilla!!..i can imagine da kinda heat from yal teamin up with 'LOOSE CANNON'..lookin forward to dat..also look out for ya boi doin somethin with 30g's..stil in talks thou..HoLLa!
I'm ya favourit rapper's hideout, whenever trouble's looming / cats treat me lyk the HELP button, guess they have 'troubleshooting'

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Anvilla!!..i can imagine da kinda heat from yal teamin up with 'LOOSE CANNON'..lookin forward to dat..also look out for ya boi doin somethin with 30g's..stil in talks thou..HoLLa!

i cant wait for that heat, they said they laced sumthn up last night, Lez hit ur boy up mayn. buff pizzound, a.k.a leak a joint quick ;D

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Keep it up Guys. Got some of your tapes bt you done upgraded your creative rapping  in your recent tracks. But whos that  rappin with that Rick Ross flow in that track u mention Babalwa Mneno doesnt date SA men.

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
Keep it up Guys. Got some of your tapes bt you done upgraded your creative rapping  in your recent tracks. But whos that  rappin with that Rick Ross flow in that track u mention Babalwa Mneno doesnt date SA men.

that shit is nice man, But really Babalwa Mneno doesn't date SA men, well then the story about the aeroplane orgy must have been right, huh it was airborne, on some other ish!! Jeses maan.

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

that shit is nice man, But really Babalwa Mneno doesn't date SA men, well then the story about the aeroplane orgy must have been right, huh it was airborne, on some other ish!! Jeses maan.

tl tl tl tl  :D :D :D :D