RasKa** Cla**ics

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Ag used to be a portal i cld debate on and post rhymes to since 2  bullets (years) now, i owe it to da Ruff rugged and raw to review old school underground hip hop that unearthed battle, witty and confronataional rap.
Ra**y Ka**y better known as Ras Ka** keeps coming hard every time compared to most heads that held it down underground during da days of Biggie And PAc. Western coast born rapper is now managed by Styles P, offecially off interscope. I hear dats a f***kkkked up stable, mind da pun. This veteran striked me lsdt year when he released a track online dissing Game...the joint was renouned "Gayme over" ...yaeh Gayme not Game. But for now check this 96 cla**ic and tell me why he isnt playing on every channel on national t.v

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=8465349&n=8465349&MyToken=c4dc2d67-b1d8-4a8a-bcc3-81e03a44087e

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-8
    • View Profile
Ka** has always been nice - Rasa**ination was my bread and butter! ^that vid is dope! love that joint he did last year...think it was 'Butterfly Effect'  :o :o :o