Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ill-Literate-Skill 'Off The Radar' Official Thread.

Uno. · 34 · 15220

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
If you also got the copy with missing tracks Uno says he is going replace it. apparantly there are just a few that have missing tracks. wait for him to let you know when those cd's will be availble at the Ritual store.

apparantly those two missing joints happen to be the best joints of the album.

Dont sleep on this shit yo! Illest SA product i've heard since POC. yes i said it.

That's a pretty heavy statement. While I won't go as far as saying so, it is quite a dope effort.

While we're on the subject of dope releases, 5th Floor's album is dope too, have you had a chance to check it out?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
If you also got the copy with missing tracks Uno says he is going replace it. apparantly there are just a few that have missing tracks. wait for him to let you know when those cd's will be availble at the Ritual store.

apparantly those two missing joints happen to be the best joints of the album.

Dont sleep on this shit yo! Illest SA product i've heard since POC. yes i said it.

That's a pretty heavy statement. While I won't go as far as saying so, it is quite a dope effort.

While we're on the subject of dope releases, 5th Floor's album is dope too, have you had a chance to check it out?

I didnt even know they had an album out. will look out for it.

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp