Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ill-Literate-Skill 'Off The Radar' Official Thread.

Uno. · 34 · 15186

Uno.

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-3
  • We getz buzzay and totally berserk!!!
    • View Profile
Aight Fam... the wait is over. Off The Radar is finally dropping tonight, its bin a long time comin.

Check us out tonite at Zula Bar sharing a stage with ETC Crew, cover charge will be R30. CDs will also be available for R80.

So holla back ya'll... i'll cum back to ya next week to share more info such as a tracklist plus MC and producer features. I'll try to include video footages and sum pics as well.

Stay tuned!

Lets get buzzay and totally berserk!!! 
'Off The Radar' is out there at a street near you.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
when is zuls versus happeing again...how do i get on their?..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Uno when u launching in the J ?
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Uno.

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-3
  • We getz buzzay and totally berserk!!!
    • View Profile
Next week at the Slum V show homie, and i'm also tryina get a slot at the Back to city fest before we return back to CPT on the same day for the SV show again.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes aight.
'Off The Radar' is out there at a street near you.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
word my ninja.u obviously gonna have the CD up @ Osmic's right ? Will cop from there.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Couldnt make it to Zula but I was given a quick listen of the whole album on Saturday and its sounding HOT. only heard once though. Could possibly be one of the best this year.

Nyambz, Ootz and especially Planet Earth have really nice production in there.

MrC in particular is gonna love this album. cant wait to have another listen.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yeah album sounds mad FRESH. I got beef though. I got my copy from RR yesterday @ back to the da City, the tracklisting says 18 songs, but there's only 16 on the actual disc.

Uno, holla back homeboy.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yeah album sounds mad FRESH. I got beef though. I got my copy from RR yesterday @ back to the da City, the tracklisting says 18 songs, but there's only 16 on the actual disc.

Uno, holla back homeboy.

yo man i noticed that today and from track 10/11 the tracks dont reflect the order of the list on the cover. but honestly even though all this shit is important for artists to make they dont happen, i dont really care at this stage 'cause im still on a high because of this album. bumping it nonstop.

Uno's phone seems to be off will speak to him about that dawg alright.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Uno, holla back homeboy.

yo man i noticed that today and from track 10/11 the tracks dont reflect the order of the list on the cover. but honestly even though all this shit is important for artists to make they dont happen, i dont really care at this stage 'cause im still on a high because of this album. bumping it nonstop.

Uno's phone seems to be off will speak to him about that dawg alright.

no doubt son.yeah im loving this album too.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

Uno, holla back homeboy.

ba le ropile  : ;D
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile

Uno, holla back homeboy.

ache! meskin ke mistakenyana fela wa cd sleeve print, or the machine didnt add em... wherelse can we all get your album 1?
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile

Uno, holla back homeboy.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile

Uno, holla back homeboy.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
If you also got the copy with missing tracks Uno says he is going replace it. apparantly there are just a few that have missing tracks. wait for him to let you know when those cd's will be availble at the Ritual store.

apparantly those two missing joints happen to be the best joints of the album.

Dont sleep on this shit yo! Illest SA product i've heard since POC. yes i said it.