Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Dear Harry

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Teams like Hull   all teams should come there and get their a** whooped so they can pa** on the message.

yeah thats it. everyone,
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 11:29:33 AM by Sir blacK the 忍者 »
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Krook. Being a Gunner doesn't mean one has to ignore the facts. Tottenham were rubbish at the Emirates but scored 4 goals against us. Our defence was sloppy and I don't think that was because they were playing in a 'derby match'. With 2 minutes to go at 4-2,  we should've won that game but didn't because of our school-boy defence. Liverpool are winning games and good for them. Sure, it's early in the season but that doesn't make it ok to keep dropping points. I know we can do a whole lot better. I don't think any of the three contenders are better than us... But we must prove it on the pitch. Emirates is supposed to be a fortress. Teams like Hull should come there and get their a** whooped so they can pa** on the message.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D My nigga, ya killin' me! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor has questioned his side's ability to win the Premier League, unless they start to develop a winning mentality.

article here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/7701698.stm

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
That's just played out. Adebayor should just concentrate on putting the ball in the back of the net. If he was more efficient then maybe we would've won more games.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
f*** harry redknapp and anyone who has anything smart to say about the match

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Atleast you didnt lose to Stoke. It's good that we both lost. 

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
Well, as an Arsenal supporter, I think it's time for me to be honest an come out of habitual denial: Our season is over, there's no coming back from this from a confidence point of view. Which Arsenal player can truly say to himself we can handle Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea after this debacle. As has come to be the case for Arsenal fans; I'm looking forward to next season already. :'( :'( :'( :'(
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
whats crackin pyro i was planning on making a gif to mark the occasion

That not good enough for ya?

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Well, as an Arsenal supporter, I think it's time for me to be honest an come out of habitual denial: Our season is over, there's no coming back from this from a confidence point of view. Which Arsenal player can truly say to himself we can handle Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea after this debacle. As has come to be the case for Arsenal fans; I'm looking forward to next season already. :'( :'( :'( :'(

we have a crisis on our hands. but still i cant seem to give in...  it cant happen our confidence is shot lets hope miracles happen and fortunes turn, look how tottenham is on the up...  wa**up pyro what was that about showing us how its done?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

we have a crisis on our hands. but still i cant seem to give in...  it cant happen our confidence is shot lets hope miracles happen and fortunes turn, look how tottenham is on the up...  wa**up pyro what was that about showing us how its done?

I kinda set myself up for this huh? :)

Anyway, like someone said, at least we didn't lose to Stoke. Or Hull...

Did anyone see the Hull - Man U match? Hull look like they mean business. 4 - 3 to man, but still... This team was playing 4th division 4 seasons ago.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Krook. Maybe it'll be better in Europe. Chelsea and Man U looking dangerous. Losing 3 points is not good, whether one loses to Hull, Stoke, Tottenham or Arsenal when their team visit the Emirates.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Last I checked, Man U were 5th on the table and we were 3rd. If someone's going to poke fun at the Gunners his team must at least be above them on the log..

ummmm,am i allowed to talk now ? cool. like i said,

RONALDO back to SCORING braces.
Arsenal aint going nowhere again this year. LOL !
Well done to Harry by the way. This whole thread is about him isn't it ? What dude is doing is nothing short of amazing.

SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY TEAMS AROUND THE WORLD FOR KICKING a** THIS WEEKND.

Kaizer Chiefs
Barcelona
Juventus
Man United.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 09:50:08 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Admittedly we are going thru a very serious situation. but dont write us off just yet.

You are the Arsenal, my only Arsenal,
you make me happy, when skies are grey,
you'll never know just, how much I love you,
so please don't take, my Arsenal - away
Na na na na na oh
Na na na na na oh
Na na na na na na na na na oh

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
 We'll take 6 points from MrC's Man U.

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Last I checked, Man U were 5th on the table and we were 3rd. If someone's going to poke fun at the Gunners his team must at least be above them on the log..

ummmm,am i allowed to talk now ? cool. like i said,

RONALDO back to SCORING braces.
Well done to Harry by the way. This whole thread is about him isn't it ? What dude is doing is nothing short of amazing.

SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY TEAMS AROUND THE WORLD FOR KICKING a** THIS WEEKND.

Kaizer Chiefs
Barcelona
Juventus
Man United.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D f***ing Man U supporters  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

but on da real, my misery subsided when I came to the realisation that the Gunners have only lost three games so far. It's still a long-a** season and if there's one thing I've learned so far it's that this is a really funny old game......
Who's to say the Arsenal won't stage a late-season Re-up like Man U have done a couple 'a' times?.......
You never know........