Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

HOW HAS AG HAS f***ED UP YOUR LIFE?

Thornz · 39 · 8732

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
I don't believe i've spent the last HOUR and a half sittin infront of this laptop readin n replyin to posts..this is dumb...I didn't have anythin 2 do today so i decided to stay home, maybe teach myself how to make beats with this fl studio bootleg on my
pc... honestly its 13:10 now and i haven't done anythin today either than sit here, in my room, in silence...surfin (and the gift of gab's 4th dimensional rocketships album is still playing in the background). I woke up in front of the screen, made a quick breakfast n had it infront of the screen, ran down the street 2 get mo airtym so i cud finish readin sumo stuff (i've got one of
those mobile phone connections, expensive as hell) infornt of the screen.

Then I remembered that i still need to finish reading "The Prince", which i was supposed 2 have done by last wednesday...what the fuk am i doing sliding between facebook and sum hip hop forums that don't even discuss hip hop most of the time...
Recently I've found myself loggin in more often than usual. Last night i had an essay i was supposed 2 write, i postponed writing it for tonight...cuz i was on AG  ;D

I should defenetly go out this weekend, i've been single fo 2 months now and I feel myself turnin into a sociopath, i've turned down sum good nights out just to do shit i've been putting of fo later...and one thing about AG is it's tiring...i don;t feel like doing much afta a whole hour of reading lousy posts that don't get me anywhere...maybe i should just log out right now, i'll
wait fo an impulse since an actual conscious effort hasn't quite worked since i first logged in today...I'm pretty sure i'm not alone, cuz sumo u mufukaz with 2000 posts in 6 months must be in ere all day everyday!
we need an Africasgateway Annonyous...now...

HOW HAS AG RUINED YOUR LIFE
(its okay, u can talk about it)

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Fcked up a good thing C and i had going. >:(
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 01:19:41 PM by too much for AG »

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
*ptf.. "HOW HAS AG HAS f***ED UP YOUR LIFE?" see what i'm sayin? not good, not good at all

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
hi my name is mphossible...........ag has taken up most of my study-time so much so that i get left with piles of work to be done because i was on ag >:(
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
I spend hours and hours reading posts and some of them aren't even worth....

f*** it i have a deadline to meet and im on here.....

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
hi my name is mphossible...........ag has taken up most of my study-time so much so that i get left with piles of work to be done because i was on ag >:(

LOL HI MPHO

my life still the same hey.... its keeping me from doing work, but i wasnt gonna do it neway so its all good

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I spend hours and hours reading posts and none of them are even worth....

And I have huge cellphone bill every month, cos I log on from my phone at home.

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
your a** gon be broke because of ag! :D
mind is what im made of

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I don't believe i've spent the last HOUR and a half sittin infront of this laptop readin n replyin to posts..this is dumb...I didn't have anythin 2 do today so i decided to stay home, maybe teach myself how to make beats with this fl studio bootleg on my
pc... honestly its 13:10 now and i haven't done anythin today either than sit here, in my room, in silence...surfin (and the gift of gab's 4th dimensional rocketships album is still playing in the background). I woke up in front of the screen, made a quick breakfast n had it infront of the screen, ran down the street 2 get mo airtym so i cud finish readin sumo stuff (i've got one of

Then I remembered that i still need to finish reading "The Prince", which i was supposed 2 have done by last wednesday...what the fuk am i doing sliding between facebook and sum hip hop forums that don't even discuss hip hop most of the time...
Recently I've found myself loggin in more often than usual. Last night i had an essay i was supposed 2 write, i postponed writing it for tonight...cuz i was on AG  ;D

I should defenetly go out this weekend, i've been single fo 2 months now and I feel myself turnin into a sociopath, i've turned down sum good nights out just to do shit i've been putting of fo later...and one thing about AG is it's tiring...i don;t feel like doing much afta a whole hour of reading lousy posts that don't get me anywhere...maybe i should just log out right now, i'll
wait fo an impulse since an actual conscious effort hasn't quite worked since i first logged in today...I'm pretty sure i'm not alone, cuz sumo u mufukaz with 2000 posts in 6 months must be in ere all day everyday!

this made me laugh, it hasnt fckd up my life. But im antisocial at work, whn ppl invite me for lunch and sht i say no coz im on Ag. it really doesnt help that i share an office with this poor chick who must think im a devil worshiper because everytime she walks past my desk im on Ag, or im laughing out loud for no reason at these posts. it also didnt help that someone (IT guy) walked in as i opened one of Deacon's threads with the half-naked ladies... so he now thinks im lesbian ::)
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile

Isnt internet from the phone cheap?

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

this made me laugh, it hasnt fckd up my life. But im antisocial at work, whn ppl invite me for lunch and sht i say no coz im on Ag. it really doesnt help that i share an office with this poor chick who must think im a devil worshiper because everytime she walks past my desk im on Ag, or im laughing out loud for no reason at these posts. it also didnt help that someone (IT guy) walked in as i opened one of Deacon's threads with the half-naked ladies... so he now thinks im lesbian ::)

Lmao...ja hey, it ain't f***ed me over infact it makes my days seem shorter and i gots to meet crazy and interesting peeps from AG...
M Turn

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i knew i had a problem when i begun posting at night after 23:30 i mean come on. other than that it has improved my multi-tasking abilities by ten fold i now simultanously write programmes and AG(verb) when im at work. i however do refrain from reading posts by certain individuals (mad raper and em') it gives me a longer AG life
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
glad to see you happy :(
mind is what im made of

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
*ptf.. "HOW HAS AG HAS f***ED UP YOUR LIFE?" see what i'm sayin? not good, not good at all

look on the bright side, at least u dnt write like Mad raper
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Isnt internet from the phone cheap?

Nope, its ridiculous really. About R2 per mb, cos I don't have a data package, and its 3G.