Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Night Clubs

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Come on now AG Stop frontin like you never been to house clubs, how many of you go to House clubs,Shit the vibe is hundred times more electrifying Damn!!! in these  Hip hop joints, broads are too damn Informed n boring ;D I like them  Freaky and crazy-a** Township broads Damn! Damn!

Hey Dj Mzo what do you say about this?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i love house clubs. chicks are easier  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 02:10:26 PM by Sir blacK the 忍者 »
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
House music all the way..ever seen Mujava dj live in pTa? its amazimng..and the girls! i'm a dancing nigga for real,bitches love a man with moves.

hip-hop parties are generally a batty boy affair, no girls, just angry dudes who want to cipher and engage in "real talk". At least black orchid has girls, even though theyre 11 years old and diss each other about not having pubes.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
this some dope thread, damn, jack you on point bra, i f***ing dig this thread, f*** it why didnt i think of it myself before, so i can get all the credit for it? shit......

mayn i f***ing like night clubs, i love em, like watching the strippers doin their thing, you dig me? i just enjoy going into night clubs a lot, drink alcohol till it hits morning mayn, but those places can be f***ed up mayn, in the townships, there are some dudes who are waiting to kick your a** the moment you get drunk, they rob you of your bling bling mayn

i have been a victim of robbery for many years, some nuccas thugged off my chain and took my d&g sneakers mayn, those were new and they cost me a f***ing 800 bucks, the cops did nothing, theres this tight joint in quunes, we cal it tsalanang, that generations typa shit, its dope kid, its mad dope, therews erthing there, a lot of pussy mayn, we get pussy at the lowest prices on earth, 2 rounds for a 20 bucks mayn, the strippers are also very hot mayn, we got foreign chicks doin they thing there mayn, but the violence is starting tp piss me off, coz ertime i go there my mini becomes a victim of vommitting, some bicth vommitted on my mini mayn, the bict h ate meat and drank too mcu h yoghurt, damn my mini was all colors mayn, i smakced the bicth with a empty bottle and drove off
Hood.

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
this some dope thread, damn, jack you on point bra, i f***ing dig this thread, f*** it why didnt i think of it myself before, so i can get all the credit for it? shit......

mayn i f***ing like night clubs, i love em, like watching the strippers doin their thing, you dig me? i just enjoy going into night clubs a lot, drink alcohol till it hits morning mayn, but those places can be f***ed up mayn, in the townships, there are some dudes who are waiting to kick your a** the moment you get drunk, they rob you of your bling bling mayn

i have been a victim of robbery for many years, some nuccas thugged off my chain and took my d&g sneakers mayn, those were new and they cost me a f***ing 800 bucks, the cops did nothing, theres this tight joint in quunes, we cal it tsalanang, that generations typa shit, its dope kid, its mad dope, therews erthing there, a lot of pussy mayn, we get pussy at the lowest prices on earth, 2 rounds for a 20 bucks mayn, the strippers are also very hot mayn, we got foreign chicks doin they thing there mayn, but the violence is starting tp piss me off, coz ertime i go there my mini becomes a victim of vommitting, some bicth vommitted on my mini mayn, the bict h ate meat and drank too mcu h yoghurt, damn my mini was all colors mayn, i smakced the bicth with a empty bottle and drove off

you stupid :-[
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
heads stay hating on house....for reasons i will never understand..house al the way. f*** watchu heard

big ups to dj spinna, frank roger, onsulade, black coffee, blue 6, charles webster, euphonik, quentin harris, kenny dope, ganyane, kerri chandler, ....etc etc etc. GUD MUSIC

WHOOOOA
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 09:41:13 PM by Myth »
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Night clubs are evil mayn. Specially for a young cat like me. You have to put SO much gotdamn effort in actually getting in you tired by the time you get in..................... night clubs *hissssssss*

But you hip hop headz is kinda boring though, Jack was right :-\.
Niggaz wanna be in sweaty, mkaba smelling circles made of dirty niggers and niggerets swearing at each others momz, suffering of tshwai daar, some stand there not dancing just nodding they're headz oca**ionally shuffling their feet, being hardcore and end up scaring you outside but outside is the nigz that didnt get in who have more of those...... what do you call them? snipers (cyphers ;D). Lol, Thats why you'll never find me in a hip hop club.
Jay-Z was right when he made that track, too many hoes in here though.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
I love music so if it sounds good then ima listen to it...  Since when did becoming a head mean no house...

Maan the best house djs in SA right now are: Kent, Blackcoffe, Mzu, Eu4nic,Fresh, Clock and tira....

With that said, feature me in your hiphop joint il mack you anytime, i just havent had time for making songs. So i aint pulling a Mad Rapper on y'all on some im the shit with no evidence....

The Mc : (AG's state of emergency gig)

The house Dj

They having fun arent they?  courtesy of yours truly;D

« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 02:50:18 AM by M.Z.U »

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Let me, as a respected MC, be the first to say I BEEN lovin' House for long while and Kwaito even longer (since '93). Don't understand these dirty-lookin, need-an-urgent-bath-type Hip-Hop Heads talkin' 'bout "....f*** House and Kwaito, there's no creativity"
 >:( >:( >:( that pisses me the f*** off. You think East Coast Heads in New York ain't bangin' R'n'B at parties and shit? f*** 'em.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Let me, as a (formerly) respected MC (till people found out about my love for arsenal, be the first to say I BEEN lovin' House for long while and Kwaito even longer (since '93). Don't understand these dirty-lookin, need-an-urgent-bath-type Hip-Hop Heads talkin' 'bout "....f*** House and Kwaito, there's no creativity"
 >:( >:( >:( that pisses me the f*** off. You think East Coast Heads in New York ain't bangin' R'n'B at parties and shit? f*** 'em.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Let me, as a respected MC, be the first to say I BEEN lovin' House for long while and Kwaito even longer (since '93). Don't understand these dirty-lookin, need-an-urgent-bath-type Hip-Hop Heads talkin' 'bout "....f*** House and Kwaito, there's no creativity"

I've been loving House music and Kwaito too but as one of my recent threads stated,
I hate the House/Hip-Pop divide in Kwaito. For some reason I like the old school
Kwaito than the stuff made in RSA today. But I remember them days when I like the
Funky House (Garage) tunes that Kiss 95.7 FM (local pop station in Connecticut) used
to play back in the early 90s. I was 7 years old and diggin Crystal Waters, Robin S.,
Black Box, Cece Peniston, Kym Sims, Masters At Work, Deee-Lite, Frankie Knucles, and
Tony Humphries...........them were the dayz!!! 8)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Like I've said before, its almost impossible to avoid House music on a noght out, cos almost every club in Bloem only plays house.

The only one that I used to go for hip hop was a "white" club called Die Mystic Boer (people always used to think I'm crazy till they found out the place plays  hip hop and funk and that the name is meant as a bit of a joke).

Lately even they are on a house tip though, so I have no choice to go along with it, if I wanna hook up.

I don't have a problem with house or kwaito because I'm supposed to be "a head". I've just never been into dance music. I prefer funk, rock, and "musical music", if that makes sense.

I just make sure that when i go out, I always have my headphones and ipod with me and I find a nice spot where I can get drunk and see my potential prey.