Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

worlds hottest chicks

Mad · 122 · 77631

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Mafikeng/Mmabatho chicks pack the most heat...

Second- P.E. Eastern Cape

Third-Sunnyside/Hatfield Pretoria (But most poeple you find here are from different parts of the country)

Ever notice how fly Ethopian women are??? OMG

Ayo V-Dub, it's like we on the same page homey. Man dem Ethiopan chicks is fly for real. Once again a breakdown of S.A. city by city:

1: MafTown / Mmabatho (Tswana mami's is da truth for real!)
2: Cape Flats
3: Umtata
4: Pretoria ('bout 75% of those honies is from other parts of S.A.)
5: Jozi (almost the same thing as Pretoria though Soweto and Gommora chicks is nice, Dobsonville I see you!)
6: P.E.
7. Durban and Bloemfontein
8: Polokwane (one 'a' the most slept-on cities in S.A.)
9: Potchefstroom and Klerksdorp (dem Tswana chicks yo!)
10: E.L. and PieterMaritzburg

Truth^^^ Went to  party in Seshego a coupla months ago, expected a rural/barren type setup coz you always hear all these jokes about Polokwane, was pleasantly suprised @ the beauty of the place and dem gals dem de... :)

Big Up ma E.L. Ma**ive!!!

Real Recognise Real

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Claire Mawisa, Carmel Fisher or Zandi Nhlapho, NOW that would be a different story entirely...................................

zandi is average to me.

carmel and claire on point
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Truth^^^ Went to  party in Seshego a coupla months ago, expected a rural/barren type setup coz you always hear all these jokes about Polokwane, was pleasantly suprised @ the beauty of the place and dem gals dem de... :)
Big Up ma E.L. Ma**ive!!!

seshego's got mad talent... maybe im biased but an ex of mine hails from there.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bobby Lancastre link=topic=24753.msg181533#msg181533 date=122571

id leave my wife for nonhle
[/quote
U KNOW AN YTHING ABOUT DA 80, 20 RULE?

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

ok dudes, i have heard you mentioning these places that got nice chicks, but i havent heard one of you chicks calling out queenstown, damn man, im serious, queenstown has the finest chick also, ask those tru fm dudes, they gon tell you that we got big things poppin, cosign on that celebrity ish, f*** the celebs mayn, we got some tight chicks in the streets, reral chicks, fine and hot, you dig?

never been im umtata but i have heard they got dope chicks in there but i keep doubting that coz i know tese three chicks in coming from umtata, and daymn they got some ugly ish goin on, on their faces mayn

Eish Queenstown, dont like the fact that you hook up with one chick, the next morning the entire town knows about it.Then you got a coupla niggers mad @ you and wanna beat you down coz you not a local and you hitting some local pride, which by the way they'd been fruitlessly tryin to hit since the were 11.

How can you be big in queens but you've never been in Umtata, Common sense would dictate that if you're as big as you say you are, then you'd have had some gigs in Umtata, its not that far... ???

Real Recognise Real

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

guys you have to agree with me, this one is out of this world, id sacrifce my mini and dump all my chicks just to get it on with her, damn, when i saw her a** on that l'oreal advert i was shocked to death, couldnt close my mouth...mayn i have pictures of her everywhere in my room, i also got some wallapers of her in my pc and my phone, im also going to tattoe her face on my back mayn
Hood.

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
SA hunnies are fresh no question but i have one question, anyone knw who the dame on Rhythm City is, the one whose charecter is going out with the gay nigga, the light skinned brod...shes heat ma man...wus the 4double on her?....anyone ???

She's got her days, sometimes she dont do it 4 me...

omg :o :o, tht right there is flyness homy..peace for postin a pic o her...she nice..and yeah, she does it for me eytime...superfly like the spy

NOT MY TYPE

ok guys, yal never got this from me: her name is Nozi and she stays at Milpark Mews (corner empire and barry hertzog), she's cool ppl's.
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bobby Lancastre link=topic=24753.msg181533#msg181533 date=122571

id leave my wife for nonhle
[/quote
U KNOW AN YTHING ABOUT DA 80, 20 RULE?

go on...im listening
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
SA hunnies are fresh no question but i have one question, anyone knw who the dame on Rhythm City is, the one whose charecter is going out with the gay nigga, the light skinned brod...shes heat ma man...wus the 4double on her?....anyone ???

omg :o :o, tht right there is flyness homy..peace for postin a pic o her...she nice..and yeah, she does it for me eytime...superfly like the spy

NOT MY TYPE

ok guys, yal never got this from me: her name is Nozi and she stays at Milpark Mews (corner empire and barry hertzog), she's cool ppl's.

Poor Chick, now some bored retards will go wait outside her place
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 03:22:49 PM by M.Z.U »

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
@Mad, yeah my nigga, Terry IS da truth. She da epitome of South African girl; beautiful but still got dat "girl next door" feel. She on da same level as my fiancee. Loved her in Tsotsi.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
@Mad, yeah my nigga, Terry IS da truth. She da epitome of South African girl; beautiful but still got dat "girl next door" feel. She on da same level as my fiancee. Loved her in Tsotsi.
match fixing, lets see.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
match fixing, lets see.

LOL...what jay means is you need more people.
i dont think they believe you
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

NOT MY TYPE

Poor Chick, now some bored retards will go wait outside her place

I run into her all the time, one of my friends stays at millpark mews

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music

She needs to be taught how to speak tho! She fine until she opens her mouth! (To speak that is)
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile

She needs to be taught how to speak tho! She fine until she opens her mouth! (To speak that is)

wooh wats dat supposed to mean?...