Africasgateway.com

Dear Trott

Bashin · 9 · 3932

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Mr if u've had enough of amamboweni kaMr Motsepe i suggest u hand in yo resignation immidiately.judgin by the way u select the team its clear that u dont have the team's best interest at heart.How do u explain puttin Josta Dladla(voted player of the month),Dillon Sheppard on the STANDS when they are the two most in-form players at the moment.?Mphela has been playin poes since he came here but u keep on playin him over Dario who always scores whenever he's given a chance..We might have won luckily against Wits and Amazulu but we still lacked what 50 Cent and Patrice would call swagger(they don call us Abafana bestayela for nothing..Remember ?).Do not be fooled by our position on the log,it does not mean shit if we playin like this.Plus we're still below Supersport and thats not good.if u value yo job u might wanna stop the favouritism and give everyone an equal chance..Peace !
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Huh??
This is very................ Who's Trot!?
What IS this? If somebody actually reads the whole post please tell me what the hells going on here.

OH!!! ;D I understand now! After 2 or so lines of reading. ;)

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Henri Michel leads the race to become the new Sunflower coach.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
"Early favourite was Dutchman Frank Rijkaard, but despite his wealth, Motsepe was turned off by Rijkaard's asking price." allafrica.com

It would have interesting to see Frank coach abafana besitayela..

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
u can have all the money and bring the best of thhe best  in the world....but if your players cant do the basics....

its money gone to waste....
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
What! Sundowns is number 2 and we are deep down in the bottom and we play the best f***ing football we score the best goals and free kicks(Mabalane). Im sure Krol hasnt seen Pirates fans true colours when results are not coming.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Sundowns are 3rd.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Patrice "Grown-Man Money" Motsepe needs to start thinking with his brain rather than his wallet. Why not just poach Manqoba Mnqithi from Golden Arrows? After all it's the time-honoured South African way of gettin' a Coach. He been working miracles down there eGagasini handing out a**-whoopin's to Chiefs, Sundowns and whoever else brave enough to play Arrows. While any team in the country can whoop Chiefs a**, the same cannot be said 'bout doing that to Sundowns. Patrice, get that nigga and fast. I can't have Sundowns AND Arsenal both not winning the League in the SAME season.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Henri Michel is the new Sunflower coach.