Blackburn 11 13
Sunderland 11 12
Fulham 10 11
Wigan Athletic 11 11
Bolton 11 11
WBA 11 11
Tottenham 11 9
Newcastle 10 9

Well than, Man U finally got themselves into the top 3 (bout time too, I was getting worried when my BACKUP team, Aston Villa, was ahead of my main team)!!! Now we gonna see if we really deserve it in the game against Arsenal..... Arsenal. I wont lie, I'm kinda worried, Arsenal have been on FIRE! But ya.............. harre boneng!

Both Man Utd AND Aston Villa are looking good though I must say, plus we're a game behind most teams!!!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
You are the Arsenal, my only Arsenal,
you make me happy, when skies are grey,
you'll never know just, how much I love you,
so please don't take, my Arsenal - away
Na na na na na oh
Na na na na na oh
Na na na na na na na na na oh
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
For some reason I don't feel like Arsenal - Fag U games pack the same punch as they used to, back in the Viera-Keane era. Those was real grudge matches, complete with Titles on the line, red cards,goalkeeper blunders, fighting in the tunnel, both Managers talking smack, dodgy referee decisions, midfield fireworks, impossible goals, basically eveything you ca' wish for. Nowadays these games seem kinda tame and watered down. But we'll see. I predict the Arsenal win 4-1, 5-3 suttem like that.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Don matter if arsenal win, coz chances are, man utd will get those points back at the stoke city game. so we.ve got nothing to lose actually, actually both my teams can afford a loss............,.. but it wont happen though ;D.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
4-1 to Arsenal. Hattrick for Van Persie and one goal for Walcott. Silvestre to score own goal thinking he's still with the Red Devils. Red card for Ronaldo (yellow for dissent and yellow for diving) and Rooney for some kind of violence. Berbatov to limp off before halftime.   
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
4-1 to Arsenal. Hattrick for Van Persie and one goal for Walcott. Silvestre to score own goal thinking he's still with the Red Devils. Red card for Ronaldo (yellow for dissent and yellow for diving) and Rooney for some kind of violence. Berbatov to limp off before halftime.   

Noted.We shall kindly give this statement it's due attention right after the match.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile

;D ;D ;D

More like yellow for looking like the gayest football player ever and another for diving after just SEEING Kolo Toure approaching.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
A draw or a win for Man United. I wonder if Reading FC would come back to the premiership thats my team rite there.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i wont shoot myself in the foot this time no denying we are going into this match with confidence issues something fag-u has enough of, with a full team, very credible subs clearly we are the under-dogs...  lets hope its un upset. im prep'n myself for the worst.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Let's see:

Man U - one of the best striking forces in the Premiership and probably in the world.
Arsenal - defense very very suspect. With leftovers like Silvestre ?

Do the science kids.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 10:10:40 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Let's see:

Man U - one of the best striking forces in the Premiership and probably in the world.
Arsenal - defense very very suspect. With leftovers like Silvestre ?

Do the science kids.

i ate humble pie predicting maximum points against tottenham

Pyro did the same predicting a liverpool win over totenham

i hope u dont eat one.

nevertheless ur favorites to win.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Well than, Man U finally got themselves into the top 3 (bout time too, I was getting worried when my BACKUP team, Aston Villa, was ahead of my main team)!!! Now we gonna see if we really deserve it in the game against Arsenal..... Arsenal. I wont lie, I'm kinda worried, Arsenal have been on FIRE! But ya.............. harre boneng!

Both Man Utd AND Aston Villa are looking good though I must say, plus we're a game behind most teams!!!

*Taps this nigga on the shoulder*

Whats good nucca WHATS REALLY GOOD!!!!

WHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That not good enough for ya?

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Yeah, Villa got served.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yeah, Villa got served.

on a side bar... anyone seen green street hooligans... movie made me wanna fight

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I think I have that on dvd somewhere, You should watch that documentary on hooligans on discovery channel shit mad grimey son

That not good enough for ya?