Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

101 Places to visit before u die...

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Okay, I'mma keep it local, cos, like they say "local is lekker", hahaha, jokes cos it the only ish I know

1st Dzaneen in Limpopo. Damn, nature lives there. I mean, the place as green, lots of tropic like fruits. But is hot and humid like a ma fo, more than  durban

2nd Durban in KZN. I think I just love ma city, but wait a second, there's lots to see in Durbs. The gud bud, the females, and, hahahathe sea, for my J-Sec fam. It's the uBumnandi/fun corridor of S.A. Nice for a quick visit, cos ish aint good for you pockets

3rd Knysna in CPT. Damn, I love there. It's like a fantasy living there: from the housing infrastructure, the wooden bridges, the trees, the rasta families. The friendly and welcoming people. Loved it.

4th Grahamstown in the Eastern Cape. First timers usually have a problem being there on the 1st day. Hahaha. Don't blame them..ish looks like a Ghost town. But hey, wait until you go deep those rusty roofs and pale walls. Use to love the winter festival. ART? INSIRATION? go to GRAHAMSTOWN, period

5th Kimberley in Northen Prov. Damn, this just take you back to the old S.A. Honestly speaking, them colonial structures are nice. They distinguish S.A. from the rest of the world
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
tsk tsk...chinese ppl always tryna turn evrythn in2 a karate move on sm ha!
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)