Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Take or Give?

THAT LADY! · 103 · 16904

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
As a brother you go to jail for one reason or the other.
And some crazy shit happens that you have to choose between getting tapped or rapping another nigga. Theres no two ways about it.  :o

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
if its life, be killed
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

mayn even if i  dont understand the main issue in this thread but f*** it, im going to comment

i say shoot a nigga, you see its kinda cool when you come back from prison and continue with your criminal reign

its f***ing cool, the chicks dig you coz you like this cruel and evil mron, erbody thinks you a thug, and everywhere you go, kids will be afraid of you and they be like " damn, that dude is dope"...i wanna be like that dude"
Hood.

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

mayn even if i  dont understand the main issue in this thread but f*** it, im going to comment

i say shoot a nigga, you see its kinda cool when you come back from prison and continue with your criminal reign

its f***ing cool, the chicks dig you coz you like this cruel and evil mron, erbody thinks you a thug, and everywhere you go, kids will be afraid of you and they be like " damn, that dude is dope"...i wanna be like that dude"
No c*** for brains, thats not an option . why you fronting since you like dick so much?

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
fight for yo life....
eerrm , rape?

nah...kick sum serious butt...go mad on them like ur possessed and dont care bout life...u'll be the most feared man up in there....they'll even separate u from the rest of the inmates...

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
fight for yo life....
eerrm , rape?

nah...kick sum serious butt...go mad on them like ur possessed and dont care bout life...u'll be the most feared man up in there....they'll even separate u from the rest of the inmates...
lets hope you dont get separated from the world. lol

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Jay...wer does it all cum from...? Do u hav a friend in jail who's been tossin the salad..?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Jay...wer does it all cum from...? Do u hav a friend in jail who's been tossin the salad..?

bwakakakakakakakakagagagagagagagaga
Hood.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
fight for yo life....
eerrm , rape?

I don't what streets y'all grew up on but obviously there was a serious lack of street knowledge goin' around. When I was growing up round about age 15/16 we already knew that in Prison you make a choice join the 26's, 27's or 28's. Being a 26 meant mad love on the streets from the ladies and mad respect from the dudes. And since 27's are in short supply in basically every prison in S.A., the choice is 26 or 28. First time you get thrown into a Prison cell "Die Ouens" from all camps get together to discuss your arrival. Next thing you know the 27's/26 are all up in ya grill talking 'bout "Vie is Jy?" So, even if you never talked to or knew a 26 in ya whole life you tell 'em "Ek is sterk biene met die ouens van Mpumalanga / Son Op". Next thing you know ya under their wing, with them testing you with physical beatings to see if you got what it takes to become a 26 or if you just plain soft. Once they see what ya made of, and they like it you wait around for about 9-12 months before becoming a 26 yourself. But that's when it actually becomes harder coz there's essential knowledge you gotta have, Numbers Gang slang you gotta master, and situations you gotta face down with a hard-a** ice-grill and sharpened metal spoon. In short, I love it.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
fight for yo life....
eerrm , rape?

So, even if you never talked to or knew a 26 in ya whole life you tell 'em "Ek is sterk biene met die ouens van Mpumalanga / Son Op".

Kids dnt say such in the streets if u know whats good for u.....
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 11:28:22 PM by M.Z.U »

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
geez seida...hw many times you been in jail?
and what for if i may ask?
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)