THAT LADY! · 103 · 16868

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
interesting u shud butt in baldi (pun not intended..okay no i really wanted 2 say that  :D)...do women get raped too, or are their prisons mo softcore n shit...like kissin n holding hands or sumn

LOL you are corny.. But no it's not sweet at all. They stuff a condom with soap like the left over pieces of soap. Then shape it, then dry it.
Then what usually happens is they'll use the same "penis" on say 83647236487 women. So they force you and do everything else the only difference is it's not a real penis. That's how women get infected in prisons cause you'll have 7 women with these "penises" and they "rape" say 4 women at once without washing it. So essentially the risks are the same. 
Those b*tches are crazy. But I guess its good CLEAN fun.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

eish eish, i f***en hate guys who were once arrested, when they come out of the prison yard, muf***ers think they control the world, they be stealing our bitches an d confiscating our liqour, mayn they be dominating the whole ish in the hood, if you close to them you have to mark your words when you speak, coz if it happens that you mention a single word that they use as 26-78's or watever they call themselves, you f***ed up mayn, they be like " he wena sudlala ngento zabantu" [ dont play with things you dont know]

the damn moron, before he went to jail, he used to hear me talking and saying those kind of words, but now, he got some jerk a** attitude from prison and he thinks he can control the way i speak, i say f*** ex prisoners and their langauge mayn, langaugae is language, f*** their prison slang, the motherf***ers think they got big things poppin just coz they got their a**es f***ed and they have these nasty tattoes on their arms and chest.

some a**shole even went as far as telling me to get rid of my dragon tattoe in my back and the others i have in my arms, what the f***? whos body is this you clouns?   
Hood.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
geez seida...hw many times you been in jail?
and what for if i may ask?
No need for jail love, I know all about this myself and non of my close ppl have been to jail. In Cape Town we all know these things . I thought I would have forgotten it by now, but once I read his post it felt like I was back in Kraaifontein. " Hoe staan jy op jou nommer? " Hoshhhh" " wie dink jy is jy bou kant my" " Staan vas"
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 08:26:37 AM by too much for AG »

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Jay...wer does it all cum from...? Do u hav a friend in jail who's been tossin the salad..?
I really dont know, I just wanted to see if the niggas up in here would give me a straight answer. But Im getting all these retarded answers. YES/NO!
But if I was a dude in that nasty predicament I would hit it !
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 08:35:52 AM by too much for AG »

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Jay...wer does it all cum from...? Do u hav a friend in jail who's been tossin the salad..?
I really dont know, I just wanted to see if the niggas up in here would give me a straight answer. But Im getting all these retarded answers. YES/NO!

Wat wud u do?

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Wat wud u do?
Fck him till he bleeds and go crazy on the nigga!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
As i said a while back Put me in a female prison for like a week or so with a box of condoms. My young sister knows and was in the same High school as Ngconde Balfour's  daughter. Thats the start   wit those digits hey? 

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
@ Crook...

3 years awaiting trial!!! thats some crazy numbers to just wait for trial...

is that shit frequent in SA too??

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
As i said a while back Put me in a female prison for like a week or so with a box of condoms.
what r u retarded? have u eva seen those crazy prison broads, danm.. u must be hella desperate dude... they'll strap u on those prison bedposts and have u callin em daddy all week. To each his own i guess, come 2 cape town if hobos and begie type chicks r ya thing..you'll love pollsmoor...they'l love the penis philanthrapist in u

@ Baldi-mhh, i actually know of female (family friend) who was in pollsmoor, where she apparently contracted hiv...she's got a small body frame n i don know how she managed 2 keep her sanity in there, kinda sad

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
they'l love the penis philanthrapist in u

interesting!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
@ Crook...

3 years awaiting trial!!! thats some crazy numbers to just wait for trial...

is that shit frequent in SA too??

Yeah its frequent man...mad cats that I know had to wait.

My cousin had to wait 4 yrs(two in prison and another 2 he was in the hood) and they still gave him 10 piece....its really f***ed up.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
I'd kill a ma'f***a trying to stick a dick up my a**....  >:(

I'd kill myself if i ever get a hard-on for a dude...  >:(
Real Recognise Real

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

read pursuit of happiness

somewhere in the book Chris Gardner was being raped... to his horror he got a boner while the shit was happening.

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

somewhere in the book Chris Gardner was being raped... to his horror he got a boner while the shit was happening.
Holy shyyyyyyyyt!

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Holy shyyyyyyyyt!

yeah... now think about it... why did he catch a boner? that will bring up all sorts of issues deep in his adult life