Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Take or Give?

THAT LADY! · 103 · 16869

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
I just saw her now and she's wearing a denim dress and her hair down, i had to walk away.

u still not saying what u wanna do to her
Oooh damn, cant say what Im thinking right now.Ooh fck it Imma holler I wanna bit her a** and lick her pussy clean, then she licks mine!!

Wow Jay!!! naughty dat....Can i watch???
Real Recognise Real

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
LooksL: a well shaped body , well groomed and her a**. tight jeans in heels.
Personality: knows what she wants, strong will and knows how sexy she is.
Like the girl next door from me. She drives me wild, i dont know what would happen if I was lesbo.

So wen u see this woman...wat thots run thru yo mind...wat do u wanna do 2 her..?
I just saw her now and she's wearing a denim dress and her hair down, i had to walk away.

Jay are you a carpet muncher?
well.... i dated this one greek girl awhile back and we'd do it to each other all the time, but this chick right next door to me , got me on some other I'd munch on her carpet all day long. She does things to me, good things. She'll never know tho.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
"Bringing this type of shame to a man can be exceptionally devastating to their emotional self conscience. By not being able to fend off an attackers the victim may view himself as weak, undesirable, or even homosexual.

These feelings of homosexuality can be even more confusing if the victim experiences an erection or even ejaculates. Both of these situations are very common and are often used as tools of shame by an attacker to make the victim think that they wanted or enjoyed being raped. In reality these types of reactions are more physiological than anything.

Often people believe that an erection equals sexual arousal. There are many reasons why a man may experience an erection during a sexual a**ault. The simple friction of touching the millions of tiny nerve endings on the penis could cause an erection, even if the touch was unwanted or unpleasant.

Being penetrated anally can also cause an involuntary erection. The application of pressure on to the prostate gland from digital, penile, or foreign object insertion to the anus can often cause an erection. Any proctologist will tell you that this type of reaction is very typical while performing a Digital Rectal Exam for prostate screening. 

Bringing the victim to the point of ejaculation is also quite common. Rapists will often make every effort possible to ensure that the victim does ejaculate to add the the feelings of guilt, shame, and homosexuality. This can add another layer of power, and dominance, and even increased pleasure for the rapist for having such control over the other person. Remember in most cases its about power not the actual sex."

http://www.theforensicnurse.com/content/index.php/tag/rape-statistics/

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Shit this thread is so mixed, one side Jay is fantasizing about carpet munching a fine chick from next door, the other we're getting facts about men ejaculating during rape WTF ???

Can we please stick to Jay's story...
Real Recognise Real

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Shit this thread is so mixed, one side Jay is fantasizing about carpet munching a fine chick from next door, the other we're getting facts about men ejaculating during rape WTF ???

Can we please stick to Jay's story...

Bwakakaka cause that's much more important than learning about rape and guys  :-\ but hey... Jay carry on.

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
"Bringing this type of shame to a man can be exceptionally devastating to their emotional self conscience. By not being able to fend off an attackers the victim may view himself as weak, undesirable, or even homosexual.

These feelings of homosexuality can be even more confusing if the victim experiences an erection or even ejaculates. Both of these situations are very common and are often used as tools of shame by an attacker to make the victim think that they wanted or enjoyed being raped. In reality these types of reactions are more physiological than anything.

Often people believe that an erection equals sexual arousal. There are many reasons why a man may experience an erection during a sexual a**ault. The simple friction of touching the millions of tiny nerve endings on the penis could cause an erection, even if the touch was unwanted or unpleasant.

Being penetrated anally can also cause an involuntary erection. The application of pressure on to the prostate gland from digital, penile, or foreign object insertion to the anus can often cause an erection. Any proctologist will tell you that this type of reaction is very typical while performing a Digital Rectal Exam for prostate screening. 

Bringing the victim to the point of ejaculation is also quite common. Rapists will often make every effort possible to ensure that the victim does ejaculate to add the the feelings of guilt, shame, and homosexuality. This can add another layer of power, and dominance, and even increased pleasure for the rapist for having such control over the other person. Remember in most cases its about power not the actual sex."

http://www.theforensicnurse.com/content/index.php/tag/rape-statistics/

wow this got my attention . I cant even wrap it around my mind right now. why would the nigga jerk off , of all things man. why not try fight the bastard, why fonddel himself? This is super confuesing. ???  :-\  :o

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
wow this got my attention . I cant even wrap it around my mind right now. why would the nigga jerk off , of all things man. why not try fight the bastard, why fonddel himself? This is super confuesing. ???  :-\  :o

No man the rapist fondels with the victim to make sure that the victim ejaculates so it seems as though he enjoyed is hence he is homosexual. That way the victim is even more ashamed and feels even less of a man.

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

No man the rapist fondels with the victim to make sure that the victim ejaculates so it seems as though he enjoyed is hence he is homosexual. That way the victim is even more ashamed and feels even less of a man.
This takes alot of energy to pull off. holdding the dude down is a mission alone and still playing with his dick , Im thinking niggas that rape must be huge and shit. This is too sad man, then the victim jerks off while being fckd in the a** by a man.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
the victim is not an active participant. he gets jerked off by the attacker while he is being raped. it's about domination and power - it has nothing to do with sexual pleasure.

i saw a documentary about this issue once. the dude who got raped was just too scared to do anything about it - he was in prison for the first time and put in a cell with a hardened killer - he just froze and couldn't do anything about it (admittedly with a shank to his neck). he also got a boner while it happened to him. dude was totally f***ed up with shame and self-loathing for years afterwards.

i'm sure we'd all like to believe that we'd never let it happen to us, but the reality is that it happens. unless you've been in the situation, all this talk of 'dying before you'd let it happen to you' are just that - talk. it's easy to talk in absolutes when you're sitting behind a computer screen.

LOLing at dudes getting turned on by Jay's lesbian fantasies whilst reading about male rape - that's disturbing shit  ;D ;D ;D

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
the victim is not an active participant. he gets jerked off by the attacker while he is being raped. it's about domination and power - it has nothing to do with sexual pleasure.

i saw a documentary about this issue once. the dude who got raped was just too scared to do anything about it - he was in prison for the first time and put in a cell with a hardened killer - he just froze and couldn't do anything about it (admittedly with a shank to his neck). he also got a boner while it happened to him. dude was totally f***ed up with shame and self-loathing for years afterwards.

i'm sure we'd all like to believe that we'd never let it happen to us, but the reality is that it happens. unless you've been in the situation, all this talk of 'dying before you'd let it happen to you' are just that - talk. it's easy to talk in absolutes when you're sitting behind a computer screen.

LOLing at dudes getting turned on by Jay's lesbian fantasies whilst reading about male rape - that's disturbing shit  ;D ;D ;D

lol!

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@ D, Why you doin' so much research on the subject??? you'd think maybe you tryin to get some pointers on how its done or sum' ;D

On the real though, this might be a foreign concept to you, but i'd rather think about two beautiful women going at it than two dudes ???

So LOL @ you for ignoring a beautiful woman's fantacies, and focusing all your energy in learning more about male rape instead ;D ;D ;D

Real Recognise Real

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
all this talk of 'dying before you'd let it happen to you' are just that - talk. it's easy to talk in absolutes when you're sitting behind a computer screen.

what? You saying I'm not hardcore enough?

Don't disrespect me like that D. You better not let me catch you in Jo'burg again.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
all this talk of 'dying before you'd let it happen to you' are just that - talk. it's easy to talk in absolutes when you're sitting behind a computer screen.

what? You saying I'm not hardcore enough?

Don't disrespect me like that D. You better not let me catch you in Jo'burg again.

Yo maybe all the research will come in handy after all... It's okay D we know you aint gay.   ;D

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Come to think about it someone up in here ( a dude ) might have had his box cracked. hmmnnn * you can tell Lady Jay , it will be our little secret * ::)