THE CLEAN CUTS AND BRAIDS WE DO WEN HITTIN THA BARBERSHOP

Dub-C · 59 · 10695

Dub-C

• ghetto heisman
  • Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • if you guilty by affiliation
    • View Profile
Word 2 mad.......n err'body on ths ish! now,lemme get down 2 bidness oops! business :my nigg LUDA cut off his trademark braids bt daaaaaaaaamn maaaaaaaaaan!! he stl a 10(no homo thou) yes,he was tha shtt on em braids....a lota hoodstarrz followed the same route...now i wnt  Y'all 2  list those rappers/ballers/celebrities/hoodstarrz that cut 'em best or braid phly!,who always has clean braids or cuts.........2 me LUDA and NAS on em cuts & on braids its gotta b LLOYD,LIL FLIP N SEAN PAUL N oh my!! not 4gtnn SLIM THUGGA...........hollerback at Yo boy,ait!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) ;) :D
f*** rap, I'm wearin a creased tee, eatin ribs! Laughin at you niggaz on MTV Cribs! im dub c yo!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I just felt like making a homosexual thread, so lets talk about which rappers look the prettiest with short hair.

There, I translated it for you, so people can understand what the thread is about.

I also cut my hair off two weeks ago. So now you can perve on me too.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I just felt like making a homosexual thread, so lets talk about which rappers look the prettiest with short hair.

There, I translated it for you, so people can understand what the thread is about.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha LMAo...this right here should go on that AG ether list...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So, a few months ago my friend bet me a bottle of Jack and a case of beer that I couldn't do a certain pseudo-celeb chick in the butt. I did it, but now he doesn't wanna pay up, saying he wants proof.

What f***ing proof does he want?

Blaq Inq

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
maybe the bloke wants to see a vid, ur fornicating with that certain "almost should be famous" chick seems like a good excuse to expand 'le pron collecsion'. Hope u f***ed her up the a** made her ride a bike hope... REAL BADa** >:(, hahaha
..when violence is a solution death always precipitates..

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
So, a few months ago my friend bet me a bottle of Jack and a case of beer that I couldn't do a certain pseudo-celeb chick in the butt. I did it, but now he doesn't wanna pay up, saying he wants proof.

more importantly who is this pseudo-celeb chick... pictures will be appreciated
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

Why do ppl do that...i find dat sick...if not homo...why why why...?

as for the proof....send the chick an email detailing the act...and she'll hav to respond on whether she liked it or not...then print it out for yo friend...proof right there...!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

I can think of something.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Why do ppl do that...i find dat sick...if not homo...why why why...?

as for the proof....send the chick an email detailing the act...and she'll hav to respond on whether she liked it or not...then print it out for yo friend...proof right there...!

Its not homo to have sex with a woman. Experimentation is all I live for. I wanna try everything and anything, except man love. You should try it too.
I only did it with this chick though cos of her celeb status and the fact that she acts like she doesn't shit, never mind that it doesn't stink.

As for the e-mail idea, thanks, thats a good idea, cos I was just gonna call her and talk about it on speaker. This sounds safer.

Alcatel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • wa gwan?
    • View Profile

im grateful u handled that as quik as u did...4 everybody sake
a ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah! AHa ahh aa a a.....

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
hmmm I detect fruityness in the original post

That not good enough for ya?

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Its not homo to have sex with a woman. Experimentation is all I live for. I wanna try everything and anything, except man love. You should try it too.
I only did it with this chick though cos of her celeb status and the fact that she acts like she doesn't shit, never mind that it doesn't stink.

So the idea is to do it wit sum1 u dont really care about...is it meant to be nice? I really dont see myself tryin out anal sex...she'll hav to get me real drunk and out of it to do it..?

Who enjoys it most...u or her..?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

So the idea is to do it wit sum1 u dont really care about...is it meant to be nice? I really dont see myself tryin out anal sex...she'll hav to get me real drunk and out of it to do it..?

Who enjoys it most...u or her..?

Both. I know lots of chicks that love it. A few have even suggested it when I wasn't even thinking of it.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
cnt believe a guy started this thread...
and the direction of the derailment is js as disturbing  :-\
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
dub c, sto being a f***ing homo ish dude and get real with your f***ing miserable life nicca for once in your life, im sure your f***ing family would be proud of you, coz atleats it would a an achievement
Hood.