Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I just read somewhere that Obama's Grandmother has pa**ed away RIP. Wish the guy all the success to win the elections and become the USA president by Thursday or Friday.

One more thing for this thread a soundtrack

Ludacris-Obama is Here(Over "Get Buck" Instrumental)

LINK REMOVED/audio/17209698deaf1031/
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 11:14:21 AM by New,Jack »

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
RIP to the Old Lady-too bad she pa**es on before she could witness her grandson becomming president :'(
Real Recognise Real

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
have you heard the stories Barack tells about his gran...so apparently she was super racist...she used to tell him not to play with black kids. Grandma's are so cute. To think she didn't like black peops but couldn't see her grandbaby as one of them.

RIP

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
obama is a freak, his evil, i wish he fails and mcain tosses his a** out of america to kenya to eat some dry mealies and water, how the f*** you gon ignore your family like that? he is cold and has no heart, his granny lived in a shack in one of kenyas poorest areas and yet he was dinning in limosins and sipping expesnive wines and eating meat all the time with that flippin ugly wife of his, how can you do your own fam like that? the only thing he cares about is making money for himself and his kids and wife, he doesnt give a shit about his people from kenya.

f*** obama
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
have you heard the stories Barack tells about his gran...so apparently she was super racist...she used to tell him not to play with black kids. Grandma's are so cute. To think she didn't like black peops but couldn't see her grandbaby as one of them.

RIP
:D :D :D :D :D
I remember the stuff my gran used to tell me too. She also didn't like me to play with black kids, or chinese or Indian

Black people will kill you.
Chinese people will eat you or feed you babies.
Indian people practice black magic.

Old people are cool.

I remember with the SE Asian tsunami, she said that its just God punishing those people for all the shit they get up to and that they deserved it.

And just before someone accuses my gran of bigotry, you should realise that she also didn't want me around white folk, cos they are inherently evil, and coloured folk, cos they would just teach me how to be a gangster and drug addict.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 03:50:40 PM by Lord Pyro »

Simon the Contractor

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/absolutediction
Obama for chief priest
ww.myspace.com/absolutediction

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
obama is a freak, his evil, i wish he fails and mcain tosses his a** out of america to kenya to eat some dry mealies and water, how the f*** you gon ignore your family like that? he is cold and has no heart, his granny lived in a shack in one of kenyas poorest areas and yet he was dinning in limosins and sipping expesnive wines and eating meat all the time with that flippin ugly wife of his, how can you do your own fam like that? the only thing he cares about is making money for himself and his kids and wife, he doesnt give a shit about his people from kenya.

f*** obama

is your granny seeing someone?
Hood.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

f*** obama

is your granny seeing someone?

Mad Raper. The man who asks himself questions.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

RIP
:D :D :D :D :D
I remember the stuff my gran used to tell me too. She also didn't like me to play with black kids, or chinese or Indian

Black people will kill you.
Chinese people will eat you or feed you babies.
Indian people practice black magic.

Old people are cool.

I remember with the SE Asian tsunami, she said that its just God punishing those people for all the shit they get up to and that they deserved it.

And just before someone accuses my gran of bigotry, you should realise that she also didn't want me around white folk, cos they are inherently evil, and coloured folk, cos they would just teach me how to be a gangster and drug addict.

is your granny seeing someone pyro?
Hood.