Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

REMIXING the Crates....(a producer's Lp)....the OFFICIAL thread...

oints · 148 · 45032

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
peace...

not so long ago i told the good people of this website tht myself and a buncha other producers had an idea to put our creative spirits together and work on a remix album. the good news is that what you are reading now and as time will steadily unfold will prove to be the subsequent manifestation of that idea. this thread will serve as a sorta meeting ground for all the producers who are involved in the project, a chance for them to exchange dialogue with each other in a much more open capacity. furthurmore since its obviously an open forum individual heads who share their support for what we are trying to do can also take this oppourtunity to knw the producers and ask them questions accordingly..

i am proud to announce tht we have received a wide array of artists whose individual styles will shine thru this work...

the final list of producers we are to have on the project is as follows:

San
Alias
Cymtom
Lyrical TiP
kalibre 10
Anonymous
The Biz-Ark Human
Sub-Zero
DJ Peewee
Myth
Rebbi
J-One
E.K.K.S
Phil the Kritik
Dharma Bums
D. Cha

and cuts by DJ MATCH...

to be hosted by JosepH Meeger of the group REal LIfe Raps

16 Producers, one DJ spells HEAT ma pple....

i also hve to indicate tht this thread as the official "news letter" to the album's prgress will also serve as platform for us to toss out to the eager ma**es a few snippets of the work we have done thus far so be on the look out for tht....ONe

..........;D ;D for the love of good music ;D ;D..........

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
On. And. On.

Dopeness Instromonumentalist. Keep up the good work playa, can't wait to hear the finished product.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
yattaaaaaHHHHH
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
i am proud to announce tht we have received a wide array of artists whose individual styles will shine thru this work...

Good Looks man

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
once u add the Billion gates to that list i believe its a done project!!!

maybe for the second instalment fam, we'd love you to keep checkin out the thread from time to time thou. jus so tht u keep an eye on the progress, in tht way u will feel as much a prt of the final product as possible without having a joint on it if you knw what i mean...

the intent is to have a thorugh knowledge of one another's skills, tht way we foster a relationship of scholars who critique each others work and accepet it not because you on a website with dude, but because he speaks the same language you do, and still does him/her...

Big up on the thread.

yeah, i cant take the credit for tht thou, MYth and Dharma Bums suggested tht we have this innovation in album release, have the wouldbe listener listenin in on the goings on behind the curtains before we unveil the HEAT  ;D

keep checkin for US.... ;)

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Oh yeh and Imma speak to some site owners to advertise this ish..... Have you spoken to Trompie or Biz about it by any chance???

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Oh yeh and Imma speak to some site owners to advertise this ish..... Have you spoken to Trompie or Biz about it by any chance???

Biz knows wusup, was kind enough to suggest a spot on his BLog so big ups to him on tht....trompie im still to liase with, grindin heavy on his own release so ima try see if i can squeeze in a word, need to hit Rob up too ask for a spot on the PodCAst...

i still need to let u loose on tht Cormega/Havoc acapela: gold dust...sounds nice on the flip u gave me, check ur PM ;)

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
word....

its an honour..

super talented okes in that list...

ONE
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The_Dharma_Bum

• Guppie
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
YO! whatup to everybody on the list man i think we should all post up and friend each other on our respective myspaces or maybe have a link to our soundclicks or whatever whatever, we can cross promote each other that way and et cetera et cetera

www.myspace.com/dharmabumsproductions

HOLLA!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
YO! whatup to everybody on the list man i think we should all post up and friend each other on our respective myspaces or maybe have a link to our soundclicks or whatever whatever, we can cross promote each other that way and et cetera et cetera

www.myspace.com/dharmabumsproductions

HOLLA!

Peace for jumpin on Dharma, yeah thts a great idea for cats to get on each others myspaces and the like...as i belive the cats will agree its often better if u put the link to your myspace on ur AVAtar or somewhere else on ur profile so u dont have to copy paste it eytime u want us to hit it up ya dig...u a futureProducer.com vet mayn, u wont have a problem customisin ur profile here ;)...

oh yeah, WELCOME to AFRICASGATEWAY homy, we famly over here, hope u stay longer even after this project has elapsed...One

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
ja ne...
myspace...ive never used before

its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ANNOUNCEment....

we are proud to tell all interested tht our project is coming along as scheduled..cats are workin hard on this one...

the project will be made available here ofcos and thru other media, these being Blogs, Podcasts and facebook groups...

on tht note i would like to formaly thank Biz-Ark HUman, Trompie and ROb-One for being the first people to share their space and promise to put up our work for access upon complition... ;) :)

more news will follow accordingly as it unfolds...STAY checkin for us....One