Africasgateway.com

YES WE CAN

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
what do the illuminati conspiracy theorists make of this?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Give a monkey a suit and he wants to run for president. SMH at all this false love. Cant wait for the crabs to start pulling him back to where he belongs.
Beating bitches since 1982.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
What a momentous occasion. WOW !!!

Finally America elects a capable president. As much as him being a "BLACK MAN" is a great symbol for the entire world,i think the world in return should not dwell on that too much, but rather acknowledge that he was the best candidate for the job.A man who gives people HOPE.The world hasn't had since Mandela's release.Feels like 94 all over again.New beginnings.

The speech was brilliant.Between that and his speech on RACE RELATIONS,i don't know which one takes the cake.

Big Ups to McCain as well.Took the defeat well.Loved the way he quietened down his supporters when he was congratulating Barack when they started booing him.

Was listening to 702 and they made mention of how wonderful it is that there's no talk of "Power-Sharing" deals, and oh, let me be the Prime Minister here and there for another year,blah blah.People VOTE.One Winner.One Loser.Keep it Moving. AFRICA TRULY NEEDS TO LEARN.TRUE DEMOCRACY SHINES again.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
People VOTE.One Winner.One Loser.Keep it Moving. AFRICA TRULY NEEDS TO LEARN.TRUE DEMOCRACY SHINES again.

www.realtalk.co.za/truth-files.htp
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
I guess Tupac was wrong.

What a moment. ;D

Interesting NY Times article though (will try find it and up the link). Devil's advocate argument: let's say that a black president means the civil rights movement is at an end. It logically means that impoverished blacks in the States cannot use institutionalised racism as an excuse for poor performance in schools, careers and families.

If - and again, I'm just explaining the article here, this isn't what I believe - their situation as a whole fails to improve, the only people they have to blame are themselves. The danger then, is the slightly alarming leap to the conclusion that something is intrinsically wrong with American blacks.

What do you guys think? I'm not convinced.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Big Ups to McCain as well.Took the defeat well.Loved the way he quietened down his supporters when he was congratulating Barack when they started booing him.

yeah. i remember watching one of mcCain's campaign town hall meeting's this older lady started speaking about her fear of obama on some "im scared of an america with obama as president, hes.... hes.... hes" mcCain cuts her off takes the mic and says "no Miss he isnt... he isnt, fact is obama is an exceptional running mate the only reason im running against him is because i think im a better candidate" i like how he came to he's defence at certain times when he didnt have to... he took the defeat quite well.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I hope he does the right thing, because there has been some scary shit going on in the States,

the Military has been training units in Iraq for active duty in the States,

FEMA has been building Concentration Camps on some Nazi Germany tip across the country,

IBM has been creating these RFID microchips to be injected in people, on some THX 1138,

there have been some pretty scary NWO shit going on over here,

I hope he puts an end to the FEMA crap, and throws the Military's declaration of Martial Law out the window,

did you guys know Barack is Bush's 7th COusin on some crazy bloodline tip?

da kid x

• always got a 'hunch', thou i keep str8 back lyk cornrows/ i aint gotta 'sea' a river or dam to showboat///
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
ObAmA!!!..ey man talk about change right thurrr..time for da new regime to show us wat they can offer..mayb we cud see a slight improvement inda world economy..Big up to da man, i can imagine da sort'o relations he's gonn have with our next president..lol
I'm ya favourit rapper's hideout, whenever trouble's looming / cats treat me lyk the HELP button, guess they have 'troubleshooting'

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
what do the illuminati conspiracy theorists make of this?

there

I hope he does the right thing, because there has been some scary shit going on in the States,

did you guys know Barack is Bush's 7th COusin on some crazy bloodline tip?

« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 09:56:18 AM by Sir blacK the 忍者 »
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
A man who gives people HOPE.The world hasn't had since Mandela's release.Feels like 94 all over again.New beginnings.

I couldn't agree more.

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile

Finally America elects a capable president. As much as him being a "BLACK MAN" is a great symbol for the entire world,i think the world in return should not dwell on that too much, but rather acknowledge that he was the best candidate for the job.A man who gives people HOPE.The world hasn't had since Mandela's release.Feels like 94 all over again.New beginnings.

Totally agree  bcoz when he dissappoimts his people they will blame it on his skin color.
*I love the man and have hope in him*
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
I was really scared! i thought that the true conservatism of americans was gonna show... i was afraid of waking up and seein that crusty old man giving a victory speech!!!!

And apparently my boy in Kenya told me its a HOLIDAY COZ BARACK WON????!!!

Look out for the white house on MTV cribs

;D ;D ;D My nigga P-Dub ya killin' me  ;D ;D ;D ;D

But for realer though, my nigga Barry O. a.k.a. Da Bam IN da Oval Office. *Jigga in da background "Hello White House!"*
And on toppa all dat shit looks like a Landslide a**-whoopin'. But right now dis is where da hard work begins. Barry gon' have to make Amendments to the Constitution so that he ca' begin working right now rather than in January. Otherwise the Congressional Republicans gon' sand-bag his a** all the way to the Congressional Elections next year. Can just see it now on MTV Cribs "Hello world welcome to the Oval Office.......and that desk right there is where the magic happens...ask Michelle!.......okay enough 'a' that let's show you the theatre room where I be chillin' wid my niggas ayo Jigga come say wa** good to MTV"

* Yeah wa**up MTV we pop bottles on the White House Lawn for realer though ayo Bam where da Cheeba stash?........*
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Fck John McCain , I hate it when he says " I'm an American" As if Obama aint. he messed things up when most of his compaign speaches became about breaking The great one down and losing focuse on he's own views and ways to CHANGE things . Fck John McCain!!!! ;)

Mo'licious

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

The speech was brilliant.Between that and his speech on RACE RELATIONS,i don't know which one takes the cake.

Was listening to 702 and they made mention of how wonderful it is that there's no talk of "Power-Sharing" deals, and oh, let me be the Prime Minister here and there for another year,blah blah.People VOTE.One Winner.One Loser.Keep it Moving. AFRICA TRULY NEEDS TO LEARN.TRUE DEMOCRACY SHINES again.

Co-sign!!!

I'm listening to his acceptance speech right now. This is a great moment in history. Indeed not just for Americans, but the world as a whole. The incredible trust and faith that the Americans had in electing their first black president, and a capable candidate at that was just inspiring. A vote makes a difference. "This victory is not the change, but the chance to make the change".

Big Up to man who overcame many critics just because he didn't have as much political experience as his running mates. I'm so inspired. Got goosebumps all over!

YES WE CAN make a difference! YES WE CAN overcome whatever obsticles are thrown our way. With dediaction and the will to achieve, the audacity of hope will pull u through.

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
^^^^Co-sign
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.