Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

YES WE CAN

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
White people don't got shit no more!! ;D Between Lewis taking the F1 Driver's Title, Cullen Jones makin' waves (my bad, excuse the Big Pun) in U.S. Swimming, Barry O. becoming the Head Nigga In Charge, Williams' Sisters still whoopin' a** and Tiger Woods just simply being himself on the G. course, ain't too much left for Caucasians (except having the wealthiest dynasties on the planet). Shit, they don't even got Ice Hockey anymore!! Well, at least they ca' remain fortified in the knowledge that Garden Bowls and Darts is still relatively safe for the next couple 'a' years............. ;D
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
White people don't got shit no more!! ;D Between Lewis taking the F1 Driver's Title, Cullen Jones makin' waves (my bad, excuse the Big Pun) in U.S. Swimming, Barry O. becoming the Head Nigga In Charge, Williams' Sisters still whoopin' a** and Tiger Woods just simply being himself on the G. course, ain't too much left for Caucasians (except having the wealthiest dynasties on the planet). Shit, they don't even got Ice Hockey anymore!! Well, at least they ca' remain fortified in the knowledge that Garden Bowls and Darts is still relatively safe for the next couple 'a' years............. ;D

trying hard not to laugh.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Yeh, we make shit happen! I aint never dating another white man again! Imma save alla dis for a good strong brother!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
@ D

No one is disputing the tasks that are facing this man.And no one is saying he's gonna drastically improve the lives of everyone around the world. Granted he's got a lot on this plate, but he's stepping up to the challenge isn't he ?Whether he succeeds or fails as a president,at the end of the day he's given people around the world some sort of hope.Some sort of promise that as human being we can unite and be a family again.Isn't this what the world really needs now ? To feel as ONE again ? In these times of crazy turmoil ?

I say let the people bask in the man's glory for god's sake.Sometimes it feels good to just switch off from reality for while.We up in that shit everyday.Can't we linger in Wonderland at least till January ? Just the inspiration this event has brought to millions around the world. From normal people in the streets even to current leaders around the world.Im sure a few of them are taking notes on how to truly win peoples hearts. This just might be the catalyst that world leadership in general needs to get back to where it should be in this day in age.Don't take that away from the people now. It's only been a few hours man.We'll get back on the grind next week.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
@D-Pleezy, yeah.

for real? where abouts?

North London, was born in Islington Maternity and grew up in Northwold Estate, Upper Clapton, Hackney (ironically just down the road from The Admiral, I think he grew up in Bethnal Green or Mile's End) attended Jubille Primary School and Stoke Newington Secondary.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yeh, we make shit happen! I aint never dating another white man again! Imma save alla dis for a good strong brother!

lets not derail the thread. expecially in to the direction it seems to be taking

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Don't take that away from the people now. It's only been a few hours man.We'll get back on the grind next week year.

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
Obama to do list:

1. Sort out 2 US-lead wars
2. Sort out $700 billion bailout fund
3. Sort out $10 trillion debt
4. Choose new curtains for Oval Office

who'd want to be a president! :)
You think he didnt know alla dat? You think he'd walk into a thing blindly?

Obama faces a staggering list of problems, and he mentioned some of them in his victory speech. "Even as we celebrate tonight, we know the challenges that tomorrow will bring are the greatest of our lifetime — two wars, a planet in peril, the worst financial crisis in a century." He spoke of parents who worry about paying

This man is prepared for the road ahead.
"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned.
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
@ D

No one is disputing the tasks that are facing this man.And no one is saying he's gonna drastically improve the lives of everyone around the world. Granted he's got a lot on this plate, but he's stepping up to the challenge isn't he ?Whether he succeeds or fails as a president,at the end of the day he's given people around the world some sort of hope.Some sort of promise that as human being we can unite and be a family again.Isn't this what the world really needs now ? To feel as ONE again ? In these times of crazy turmoil ?

I say let the people bask in the man's glory for god's sake.Sometimes it feels good to just switch off from reality for while.We up in that shit everyday.Can't we linger in Wonderland at least till January ? Just the inspiration this event has brought to millions around the world. From normal people in the streets even to current leaders around the world.Im sure a few of them are taking notes on how to truly win peoples hearts. This just might be the catalyst that world leadership in general needs to get back to where it should be in this day in age.Don't take that away from the people now. It's only been a few hours man.We'll get back on the grind next week.

THANK YOU!!

I couldnt have said it better than you did man.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Okay!! he said he is going to tax the rich and give to the poor. it is a good intervention strategy, but they are still going ahead with ideas of free markets. can you see the contradiction here?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

And Barack are ironically mixed race kids... mmmm

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
@D-Pleezy, yeah.

for real? where abouts?

North London, was born in Islington Maternity and grew up in Northwold Estate, Upper Clapton, Hackney (ironically just down the road from The Admiral, I think he grew up in Bethnal Green or Mile's End) attended Jubille Primary School and Stoke Newington Secondary.

That's crazy. I grew up in North London too. Admiral grew up in Golders Green, but we all ran around Stoke Newington and Hackney (although I never really knew him until I came here).

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
@ D

hahah,,, fair enough C. i'mma drink a beer and let it ride.

i hope Obama can put an end to Arsenal's terrible run of form recently.

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop

:-* :-* :-* :-* look no further

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i hope Obama can put an end to Arsenal's terrible run of form recently.

yeah!! anything to breath some hope and life back in to the arsenal