Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

YES WE CAN

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Am I the only person who realises that he is still a politician and that politicians are good at spreading feel good messages during elections?

I'm gonna wait and see.

That's exactly the point. He's a damn good politician too. Who was really the last politician to convince the ma**es with his lies ? This is incredible.That's what the people are loving.That this man has conned us so beautifully. We are seeing the resurgence of the real politician. Bushie Bush was a bad liar.Thibo Touch was a bad liar.That's what we've been missing. Now everybody cares about Politics.How many politicians have, in the last few years,convinced any of us with their lies ? NADA.Then out of the blue comes OBAMA,bringing that true school shit back.I told ya we gotta go back ya.Everything, Politics, BOOM BAP,all of that.That's what the people are craving for.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 02:04:47 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
Am I the only person who realises that he is still a politician and that politicians are good at spreading feel good messages during elections?

I'm gonna wait and see.

That's exactly the point. He's a damn good politician too. Who was really the last politician to convince the ma**es with his lies ? This is incredible.That's what the people are loving.That this man has conned us so beautifully. We are seeing the resurgence of the real politician. Bushie Bush was a bad liar.Thibo Touch was a bad liar.That's what we've been missing. Now everybody cares about Politics.How many politicians have, in the last few years,convinced any of us with their lies ? NADA.Then out of the blue comes OBAMA,bringing that true school shit back.I told ya we gotta go back ya.Everything, Politics, BOOM BAP,all of that.That's what the people are craving for.

Yo wont you tell me wat you mean by this nigga lying?

Anyway Malcom X, Martin Luther King, Marcus Garvey and all that came before Obama need to be recognised ASWELL...
But damn this nigga educated... respect knowledge, this should be the end of all prejudices against the black man wether from white people or from ourselves... None of that "we cant have no nigger as president" or "niggers too lazy to read" or "black people are always looking for an easy way out"... Today whites are officialy on the same f***en level as us...
I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Thibo Touch was a bad liar.

really, what do you mean there MrC?

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
YES, IN A MONTH, DICTATOR BUSH'S REGIME IS OVER!!!!! ALL HAIL
OBAMA
!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Volatyl

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

Thibo Touch was a bad liar.

really, what do you mean there MrC?

Maybe one day we'll know.........
I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Hao Gentlemen.come on now.that whole post was just my lame attempt @ sarcasm.Thibo Touch = Thibos = The former president of South Africa.

duh !

« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 03:47:58 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Volatyl

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Pssssshhhh ryyyytt nigga.... ;)
you almost had me thinkin you were talking bout that metro fm D.J

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Those who can read Afrikaans should go have a laugh here.

http://www.boerevryheid.co.za/forums/showthread.php?p=219401
http://www.boerevryheid.co.za/forums/showthread.php?p=219393

cpould somebody do a DDOS attack on these rednecks

They were hacked last week, but only the front page. It would be cool if someone could shut them down though.

where are our hackers people?

These retards actually believe that they are the true descendants of Israel and that the Jews are an abomination to God. According to the 1933 version of the Afrikaans bible (they consider this the only true bible, since everything before or after that has been tainted by the Jews) their God promises them that they will rule sub-Saharan Africa and they will destroy all the black people living from here to the equator.

A few thousand white folk against a couple of hundred million black folk. I wish my God could make me as strong as theirs.

Lucky Luciano

• Tony's my Grandson
  • Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • I run da East Coast, forget about it.
    • View Profile
A f***ing nigger at 1600 Penn. Ave. We need that like we need a hole in the f***ing head. These lazy f***ing nigger cocksuckers are already on welfare and now their gonna get free healthcare too? My people are the ones who got it bad, when are we gonna get an gumba in the White House, that's the real question?

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
what do the illuminati conspiracy theorists make of this?

why he's obviously a shapeshifting reptillian humanoid, u've all been duped...

did you guys know Barack is Bush's 7th COusin on some crazy bloodline tip?

see...wat i tellya, NWO is only a few months away now, Obama is a pop icon for a reason...we will control everything, a black president just means u cant call us rascists now. MWUHAHAHAHA!
-yeah, they'd probably say sumn along those lines...actually i'mo start my own book with these few facts i've gathered here.
I hear David Ike makes a killing!

Interesting NY Times article though (will try find it and up the link). Devil's advocate argument: let's say that a black president means the civil rights movement is at an end. It logically means that impoverished blacks in the States cannot use institutionalised racism as an excuse for poor performance in schools, careers and families.

"and we may have a black president, but he's useless/ cuz he doesnt control the economy stupid!"
-Immortal technique

i've been cautious not 2 join the barrack circle jerk, he seems like a capable leader for his people no doubt. tho I havent been up 2 speed wida policies being proposed by both sides, i already hear he's a smart democrat- n now the most powerful man in global politics, but wat does this mean fo us?  apart from being an AFRICAN AMERICAN democrat,does this necessarily mean mo mealie-meal fo my family down here in third world Africa? Time will tell i guess, cuz i think its safe 2 say we need 'revolution' down here- i just pray that he can help revive a bit of hope on the continent, since most of his predecessors haven't been able 2 do so- or just didnt give 2 shits about us.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
A f***ing nigger at 1600 Penn. Ave. We need that like we need a hole in the f***ing head. These lazy f***ing nigger cocksuckers are already on welfare and now their gonna get free healthcare too? My people are the ones who got it bad, when are we gonna get an gumba in the White House, that's the real question?
awwww shame , you be feeling sorry for yourself? get your a** up and do something than to cry on the net.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 04:46:32 PM by too much for AG »

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
ummm ... ja.

Congrats to the Big Homie Obama on his achievement.
Its the beginning of the new world as we know it.

Now if only our own elections could produce favourable results..

lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog