cash · 86 · 14693

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
no gal friend on that list u gay!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he's single

but if u think about it, for a guy talking about women who shaped his gayness and created the gay monster that he is... he does not show any interaction with any of the women on the list. u see he is talking about women he got from reading them girlie mags,...his fascination with these women is the basis of the underlying id that creates the projected persona that he tries to manifest. his love for pop is an example, he covers it up by simply putting the vail of hip pop over it, while deep down this young man is a freak, he likes wearing a dress under his baggy jeans just to feel alive....he would rather use the pink gloss than a simple zambuk... i present to u MR cash, the new age gay rapper brave enuff to sing from the cracks of his closet...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 02:25:33 PM by BILLION GATES - MACROFLOWS »

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
cash aint single, his seeing bondizo the crackboys ceo

they were recently spotted out in sandton sharing what is to be named as " the crackboy kiss"
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
but if u think about it, for a guy talking about women who shaped his gayness and created the gay monster that he is... he does not show any interaction with any of the women on the list. u see he is talking about women he got from reading them girlie mags,...his fascination with these women is the basis of the underlying id that creates the projected persona that he tries to manifest. his love for pop is an example, he covers it up by simply putting the vail of hip pop over it, while deep down this young man is a freak, he wear dressing under his baggy jeans just to feel alive....he would rather use the pink gloss than a simple zambuk... i present to u MR cash, the new age gay rapper brave enuff to sing from the cracks of his closet...

You broke down what I was thinking so eloquently. Thank you.

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

they were recently spotted out in sandton sharing what is to be named as " the crackboy kiss"

I thought they were just tryna copy that from baby and lil wayne  ;D

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Now I understand why so many men are afraid to show emotion. Showing affection towards females does not make you gay, neither does liking R&B. I hope I don't get labelled dyke just because hip hop happeneds to be in the list of my favourate music. With that said think Jill Scott's poetry is is is.......is is.....sh!t can't find the right word now, but it takes me to another level.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Now I understand why so many men are afraid to show emotion. Showing affection towards females does not make you gay, neither does liking R&B. I hope I don't get labelled dyke just because hip hop happeneds to be in the list of my favourate music. With that said think Jill Scott's poetry is is is.......is is.....sh!t can't find the right word now, but it takes me to another level.

YEs, Jill Scott!!!
As a musician,a writer, and as an actress!

ps. @ Baldi, do you wanna be my girl.....friend?

@cash_sog

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile

Get to know the guy, then u will understand where we getting at

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
we got "Best rapper","best lyricist""best everything about NIGGAS" threads all day here.
I simply wanted us to pay tribute to the ladies too for a change.
Guess that makes me Gay. eish.

U aint gotta feel my list. really, its just what it is....my list. simply post your own Names that you would nominate. Its really about appreciation.

Not beef, or a debate, its just something we need to do more often instead of the back n forth insults.

I forgot to mention, Rosa Parks and Afeni Shakur
@cash_sog

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

I thought they were just tryna copy that from baby and lil wayne  ;D

WENA COLOURED BOY YOU JUST CANT GET ENOUGH, YOUR FINGERS CRAVE FOR ERTHING I POST, YOU ALWAYS QOUTE AND POST MY POSTS, IS YOU ONE OF THEM AG GAYS?

f*** OFF COLOURED  >:(   NXXAA
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Ai ai ai what's going on now, testosterone levels too high? let's be civil now, come on!!!!!!!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
So u found out that im coloured, heres a cookie for ur efforts... Now the next step is for me to teach u that u behave urself when f8cken talking to grown ups kids, so shut the f*ck up and pay attention

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
@ cash. i suppose ur silence means i aint getting the vocals?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Jane Austin
Mc Lyte
Grace Jones
Patti Labelle
@cash_sog

The Angry Hand of God