• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
And the derailment has begun

it is women appreciation. isnt it?

Sounds more like pron appreciation to me

Those aren't pron movie names, they are women. I can't believe you would imply that women aren't human, but fictional creatures, like movies.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
And the derailment has begun

it is women appreciation. isnt it?

Sounds more like pron appreciation to me

Those aren't pron movie names, they are women. I can't believe you would imply that women aren't human, but fictional creatures, like movies.
::) ::) ::)

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

Decino

• I'm like Deniro and Pacino 'cept they call me Decino.
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-3
  • They ain't found cops brave enuff 2 arrest me
    • View Profile
There's a lot of women I admire and maybe oneday when I grow up I can be like an amalgamation of these wonderful ladies. How I dream of being a beautiful young girl, with the wind blowing through my hair, and no longer having to live the lie that I feel my life has become.

As soon as I have saved enough money for the operation, I will ask my doctor to make me a woman, with the mixed characteristics of:

My mom
My grandmothers
My sister
(in fact,all my female relatives and extended family)
Mother Theresa
Princess Diana
Aaliyah
Miriam Makeba
Lebo Mathosa(RIP)
Janet Jackson
Queen Latifah
Oprah Winfrey
Khanyi Dlomo Mkhize
Missy Elliot
Mariah Carey
Mary J Blige
Brenda Fa**ie
Sophie Ndaba
Jennifer Lopez
and many more.......
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Lol in fact, lmao  ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Now I understand why so many men are afraid to show emotion. Showing affection towards females does not make you gay, neither does liking R&B. I hope I don't get labelled dyke just because hip hop happeneds to be in the list of my favourate music. With that said think Jill Scott's poetry is is is.......is is.....sh!t can't find the right word now, but it takes me to another level.

YEs, Jill Scott!!!
As a musician,a writer, and as an actress!

ps. @ Baldi, do you wanna be my girl.....friend?

Wow I'm delightfully surprised by your offer but I'm afraid I'll have to decline. It's not you, it's me.

This thread turned sour so quickly and what worries me the most is that you guys go outta your way to remember pron star names, like really. And what kinda name is Katsumi anyways.  

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
You started the thread, now you call us dickheads for appreciating women?

What do you want from us sipho?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Now I understand why so many men are afraid to show emotion. Showing affection towards females does not make you gay, neither does liking R&B. I hope I don't get labelled dyke just because hip hop happeneds to be in the list of my favourate music. With that said think Jill Scott's poetry is is is.......is is.....sh!t can't find the right word now, but it takes me to another level.

YEs, Jill Scott!!!
As a musician,a writer, and as an actress!

ps. @ Baldi, do you wanna be my girl.....friend?

Wow I'm delightfully surprised by your offer but I'm afraid I'll have to decline. It's not you, it's me.

This thread turned sour so quickly and what worries me the most is that you guys go outta your way to remember pron star names, like really. And what kinda name is Katsumi anyways.  

@Baldi - Glad to have delighted you. got nothin but love for you :-*

@Pyro - im happy you appreciate SOME women.....but ur still a dickhead
@cash_sog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
And what kinda name is Katsumi anyways.  

a Vietnamese ONE.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 09:28:15 AM by Lord Pyro »

Dub-C

• ghetto heisman
  • Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • if you guilty by affiliation
    • View Profile
Rollin up imperial in dickie material....Hood life forever bitch!!! actin lyk Ya all that,wearin em fake shynes,DONT FRONT!! Tryna hide behind a chain and a nickname,its CASHIS ppl(not cash)....Err'body know you been lame!! yin got game!! Yo CDs ur fresbees i c all em drink coasters!! i never seen bucha pussy boyz! wt tha attitude lyk "i wanna go 2 U.S 1 day" YA WHOLE ENTOURAGE IS PUSSY!!  >:( >:( >:(......u DA most  desperate dickryda/gay afta DICK JONES...wanna hook up wt sum AG btchz
f*** rap, I'm wearin a creased tee, eatin ribs! Laughin at you niggaz on MTV Cribs! im dub c yo!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Rollin up imperial in dickie material....Hood life forever bitch!!! actin lyk Ya all that,wearin em fake shynes,DONT FRONT!! Tryna hide behind a chain and a nickname,its CASHIS ppl(not cash)....Err'body know you been lame!! yin got game!! Yo CDs ur fresbees i c all em drink coasters!! i never seen bucha pussy boyz! wt tha attitude lyk "i wanna go 2 U.S 1 day" YA WHOLE ENTOURAGE IS PUSSY!!  >:( >:( >:(......u DA most  desperate dickryda/gay afta DICK JONES...wanna hook up wt sum AG btchz

ha ha ha ha ha  :D
Hood.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
this aint the california strip fool!!!! u get ya a** EC stripped up in here nyugga!
We aint ridin on low lows wit our kakkis saggin here!
U'll get put low low in a casket faggot!!!!

n ya f***buddy Mad'll get it too!
One request - Upload a track dickhead

@cash_sog

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
I hate it when i have to agree with Cash, but its true we have to show some appreciation for the Women that have in some way or another had influence in our lives .wheather its you favourate pron star, or the lady that does your washing to feed and pay school fees for 5 grandkids...

One of the most valueble lessons i've learnt in my life was from this lady that used sell fat kooks next to my school when i was in primary...back then i never really understood what she meant, but it started making sense as i grew older and for some reason it always stuck in my mind.

She used to say "Mntanam...ukubalulekanga ukulwa ngezandla namanqindi...ungambetha umntu ngengqondo nangemfundo,ungaze usiyeki'skolo uyeva"

Tranlated :"My child...It's not important fighting with your hands and fists...You can defeat a person using your mind and education, dont ever leave school u hear"

Big Up to that old lady, and thank you very much for your words...they've kept me going over the years
Jah Bless!!

Real Recognise Real

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I just found out that my favourite pronstar and my favourite girl in the world share the same birthday.
 ;D