Africasgateway.com

Game Is a Sweetheart???

cash · 18 · 4060

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Bishop Lamont is the truth and i'm glad he finally got tired of Game throwing insults his way...Dude dissed Lamont for no reason on that diss track called the funeral...he must go in on him now its been a while!! NXA!!

You don't like Game ne?

As much as I don't agree with some of the things that Game does...

Its that hood madness you can have nigga going at you for absolutely no reason.CRAZY!!!! haha

New Jack i see you nucca LMAO

Holla Son!

Game will crush Bishop any time it won't even be a challenge to the game.. look at his beef record.  ;D

What is Game's beef reoord? Took on G-unit? can u name one line where he really dissed the unit..all those diss records are wack.. i love game... but his diss records aint nothin to spazz over.. they kinda like Poppa Doc from 8 mile.. nigga tries to intimidate u or kick the shit out of u!

who else has he dissed? Memphis bleek? - shit bleek killed his own career!

Game also became friends with all the other people he dissed..Ja , jada and Joe Budden!

Joe Budden("Bodied,came and apologised to Game"-Ransom),The  whole G-unit crew(Bodied),Yukmouth(Bodied) and Ra** Ka**(Bodied) after that He punched him Ra** Ka** cried and went to 50 and banks and did joints with him and he disppaered.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
finally this thread gets some recognition, shame thi poor boy has been through  a lot

damn muf***er
Hood.