Driemanskap Signs to Pioneer Unit

Dpleezy · 37 · 41491

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Congatulations to P-Unit and Driemanskap dope move I hope their style remains the same ,I've been wondering why are they not signed with you since you the best label and they are best crew in C.T. any new stuff please upload.

Don't worry, Drie's style ain't gonna switch up. I'll be uploading new material before next week.

Thanks for support everyone! :)

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Congrats PU and Driemanskap....

BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

misscash

• If your best is not good enough, try your worst...
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
I'm happy for everybody. I do wanna say Thank You, Damien for pushing these Cpt MC's to be the best that they can be. I've seen (and continue to see) the difference from before the birth of Pioneer and now. Artists are on the grind. Big Ups..!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Someone said it before - sa it me? "We need 10 PUnits / Crackboys ent / Roach inc / etc"  in our local scene to get the hustle. PUnit or instance has taken underground cats like Sharpa & created more exposure and released them commercially without watering down their style. You might not like some of the companies i mentioned, but cant deny that they are on the streets hustling hard.

Good work D.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
well done to my peoples..... yho yho yho this is good news :D

I need to work harder so i can get signed to... :P ::)
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
"Rattex ne Driemanskaap one family/Igazi liyajiya kunamanzi" - El Nino on the song Cape town

I've been waiting for this.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Is there anyway that I can get these cats mixtapes?? vol1 &2
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
dope D, good to see that Redondo is also there...

yeah,,, they are reunited after redondo's time away, more focussed and committed than ever before.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

I'll see if I can get hold of Battle of Gugs Vol 1 & 2 and get them into the independent stores. We'll also be releasing a few EPs before the album drops.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

I'll see if I can get hold of Battle of Gugs Vol 1 & 2 and get them into the independent stores. We'll also be releasing a few EPs before the album drops.

Big Up D...Keep us posted mayn...
Real Recognise Real

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Okay cool thank you, please holla when you do get hold of them. I've really been looking for their mixtapes and the guys I know just have a few songs and not the whole thing.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Hayi Bo!

• REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
Yo D Drie is big in E.C but we have few of their songs.. so were can I get their stuff in P.E?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Yo D Drie is big in E.C but we have few of their songs.. so were can I get their stuff in P.E?

Battle of Gugs Vol 1 & 2 have both sold out so we're looking at getting reprints done. Do you have an independent music shop in PE? If there is, hook me up with the details and I'll send a consignment to them. Or if you like, you can start a street team out there:
http://www.pioneerunit.com/street-team/

Driemanskap's full release will have national distribution but their mixtapes will only be available through street teams, independent stores or directly from us.

The best way to keep up to date with anything we're doing at PU is to log on to http://www.pioneerunit.com/.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Yeah big to D and Drie. Dem young cats is mad nice wididit.
Cape Flats most definitely in da Building.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /