Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Inside Out

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-16
    • View Profile
I fail to understand why is it that we make such a fuss on differenciating music and puttin labels on it. Underground, Commercial ....etc. What ive come to realise is that most CATS who are on this underground crusade is nothing but insecure grown babies. Not all but most... They choose to rap using metaphors that are irrelevant, running away from talking about their own experiences cos they not good at dealing with REAL issues. Like this metaphor..." Im like a seed growing up to be a tree soon to spread out like branches and bear fruit" I heard this from a well know underground CAT. Music is about being able to communicate your message to people clearly without compromising who u r. Look from the inside out not be more influenced by your surrounds...like TREES! That shows a high level of commuincation skill and understand of your surroundings. When people listen to you they should be able to find perspective in your lyrics.

Be yourself thru and thru... The most valuable attributes i admire in a person are, a humble nature, confident attitude and a f*** the would motto.

My motto is...You can get it!

Eshe!
he Realest...

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
" Im like a seed growing up to be a tree soon to spread out like branches and bear fruit"

cant find fault in that line....

theres room for everyone in this....either u like/get it or you don't

its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
you fail to understand "why is it that we make such a fuss on differenciating music and puttin labels on it", then you go ahead and make a fuss by reinforcing the differentiation by putting a label on it.

Why not just focus on your own music and not worry about what other people are doing? Let cats who like to play with words do their thing and you do yours. There's plenty of room for everyone.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Why not just focus on your own music and not worry about what other people are doing? Let cats who like to play with words do their thing and you do yours. There's plenty of room for everyone.

Thank You. Hip-hop is probably the only music genre where artists are critical of each other in the open.Why do you care what im doing ? Do you. In my book, watching what another nigga is doing cla**ifes u as . . . . .

Come on Cla**. All in together NOW.

A BITCH NIGGA.
THAT's WORD TO MY GRANDMOTHER YO.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Hip-hop is probably the only music genre where artists are critical of each other in the open.

word....

and you wonder why to this day, AC/DC,etc is still releasing albums....they not even tryna compete with your Artic Monkeys and them

more hate=less growth
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I neva said i hate it or its wack... i said its irrelevant to me! I drop metaphors like " Like Mount Everest sani im on the highest tip " Thats a metaphor thats REAL... that u cant relate to if u do get high on a personal tip.

The problem i have is that the "MC" that do that think that thats the smartes thing u can say... branchin out like trees and bearing fruit? Not all trees that branch out bear fruit! But Mount Everest is the highest tip and thats a fact!!!

Smart people dont need to prove they smart by droppin a bunch of metaphors...thats creative writing...not music!

Musicainship always comes second to emotion!

I still love all kinds of music...underground MCs need to stop thinking they the smartest around and just do good music. Metaphors or no metaphors...if sometin is well written it just is! Lets do collabos as artist and stop thinkin we beta than the next man. Competition is good, and thinkin u the best is good cos if dont then how do u expect the next man to believe in you. You can only be the best at being urself as a person not better in music

I challenge u MrC to do a track with me...
he Realest...

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Thank You. Hip-hop is probably the only music genre where artists are critical of each other in the open.Why do you care what im doing ? Do you. In my book, watching what another nigga is doing cla**ifes u as . . . . .

Come on Cla**. All in together NOW.

A BITCH NIGGA.
THAT's WORD TO MY GRANDMOTHER YO.

Bitch Nigga or no bitch nigga...we all jugde and look at what others do! Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu...no man is an island! That was an emotional statement MrC...u didnt think that thru!
Dont think with your emotions...use your emotions to think...

Gettn offended means...Bitch Nigga...thats word to my Grandma Yo
he Realest...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I neva said i hate it or its wack... i said its irrelevant to me! I drop metaphors like " Like Mount Everest sani im on the highest tip " Thats a metaphor thats REAL... that u cant relate to if u do get high on a personal tip.

The problem i have is that the "MC" that do that think that thats the smartes thing u can say... branchin out like trees and bearing fruit? Not all trees that branch out bear fruit! But Mount Everest is the highest tip and thats a fact!!!

Smart people dont need to prove they smart by droppin a bunch of metaphors...thats creative writing...not music!

I still love all kinds of music...underground MCs need to stop thinking they the smartest around and just do good music. Metaphors or no metaphors...if sometin is well written it just is! Lets do collabos as artist and stop thinkin we beta than the next man. Competition is good, and thinkin u the best is good cos if dont then how do u expect the next man to believe in you. You can only be the best at being urself as a person not better in music

So this was basically just to get C to do  a track with you. Why didn't you just ask.

I dont understand the above statement in bold. Kinda oxymoronic isn't it?

You complain about people who label music, then you do exactly that by labeling cats who use too much metaphor for your liking. Let them do them.
I personally prefer matephorse and nice rhymese schemes to any other style of rap, which is why I listen to Aesop and guys like that.

If you don't like it, don't listen. Otherwise you are doing exactly what you are complaining about.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Don't have problem with dude's music and not a fan either. But, I think you on that self glorification tip. And the worse part you ain't got ish to support it. Don't get me wrong, I know u be doing your thing, rapping here and about. But, I still think you need to do more...with regards to the buzz you're going at. And 'em threads (maybe some1 said this before) are partying you away from the ma**es. Maybe you got to work on your publicist skills. Ish like that. Or maybe create that street buzz 1st. Surelly AG will feel u, if we don't, then it's hate

One
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

So this was basically just to get C to do  a track with you. Why didn't you just ask.

I dont understand the above statement in bold. Kinda oxymoronic isn't it?

You complain about people who label music, then you do exactly that by labeling cats who use too much metaphor for your liking. Let them do them.
I personally prefer matephorse and nice rhymese schemes to any other style of rap, which is why I listen to Aesop and guys like that.

If you don't like it, don't listen. Otherwise you are doing exactly what you are complaining about.

The labels exist already, Its not about the metaphors dummy...and yes id like to do a track with an underground cat! Not necessarily with MrC punk. Anyone...il body them on their own track! Naah im kiddin man...we'l make just do good music!

Yo Halla MrC...see what im talkin 'bout..are u too good to be on a track with Young Zooloo?
he Realest...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
are u too good to be on a track with Young Zooloo?

I think he is. Not just musically, but also because doing a track with someone who acts like you can just damage his reputation. No one wants to be known as the "guy who rolls with that dick who can't really rap, but acts like he is the best thing since internet pron.

You get what I'm saying?

Eshe!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
yo Pyro, i need to find out where u get em FREAKS. ur my role model
@cash_sog

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Don't have problem with dude's music and not a fan either. But, I think you on that self glorification tip. And the worse part you ain't got ish to support it. Don't get me wrong, I know u be doing your thing, rapping here and about. But, I still think you need to do more...with regards to the buzz you're going at. And 'em threads (maybe some1 said this before) are partying you away from the ma**es. Maybe you got to work on your publicist skills. Ish like that. Or maybe create that street buzz 1st. Surelly AG will feel u, if we don't, then it's hate

One

Self glorification would mean that im filled with vanity? Never that... I love cats who talk about themselves and their experiences...Pac, Jay, ect! I dont think they glorifying themselves...cos im comfortable with people lovin themselves and believing that u can learn alot from their experiences by them talking about those experiences in depth. See, u judgin my character when u dont even know or even try to understand where im coming from. U wont understand my actions until u try to understand the reasons behind them....

Ubuntu! Is the reason behind my actions...I dont believe in fans...if u love my music than u my fam! We connect...
he Realest...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
yo Pyro, i need to find out where u get em FREAKS. ur my role model

I don't go looking for them. I'm just very honest about what I want. If a chick hangs around after having a talk and isn't scared off, it means she is probably open to it.

It also works to find chicks with low self esteem.  ;D