Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Inside Out

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
@ Young

Just saw this now,was in a meeting. Im down yo.I wanna work with as much people as i can.Holla @ me.Won't be this year though.Too much going on right now. Maybe in early Jan we can hook up. But just holla on PM with the details,beat,etc,etc.

are you that desperate?  :-X

what u mean desperate ?
dude i got so many people hollering to work with me,i've had to turn most of them down for this year cos of The Federation project.
So chickidy-check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 03:14:18 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

@ mrc- spare me the talk about your lame projects and whatever shit you ben doing, i justg dont give a f***ing secon for it, i just asked you the question coz im sure working with zoodoo wont do yu anygood, what difference will it make? his a nobody for that matter, and besides the a**hole hasnt even posted a single track of his, which gives me a reason to believe that his career doesnt exist. there are many cats you can hook up with here on ag, some sick cats with sick moves
'

just to chief rocka and check out some nice talent there, you would be suprised of what you might get, you dig me?

the "eshe" fool looks more like a waste of time to me, but i aint sayin cut him off, just telling you what i think
Hood.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
yo Mad, as far as i remember you have not posted a single track either.
We have all heard Zooloo spit. You? Never, only when u were spittin out the creampie from all the dicks u suckin at Goldmine :-*
@cash_sog

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
yo Mad, as far as i remember you have not posted a single track either.
We have all heard Zooloo spit. You? Never, only when u were spittin out the creampie from all the dicks u suckin at Goldmine :-*

exactamente.LOL @ lame projects.this fool is not worth my time.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
What projects? If there is one thing we can be sure it's that Mad Rapper has never stepped behind a mic in his life.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
What projects? If there is one thing we can be sure it's that Mad Rapper has never stepped behind a mic in his life.

Mad raper wud rather step behind a guy than a mic ;)
@cash_sog

da kid x

• always got a 'hunch', thou i keep str8 back lyk cornrows/ i aint gotta 'sea' a river or dam to showboat///
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Lol..this some funny a** ish..yo Mr.C..hardluck bout da (proverb,reason, zubz) track, if it's as bad as u say it is...some1 plz put this zooloo dude on!..claimin he gonn take out niggaz on their own shit...lol..
I'm ya favourit rapper's hideout, whenever trouble's looming / cats treat me lyk the HELP button, guess they have 'troubleshooting'

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
his more dumber than i thought, infact dumber than me

haha,,, i love mad (no homo)  ;D ;D ;D

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

@ cash - i have been asking you this so many times and im going to ask yu again, why do you like talking about dicks so much or why do you always make statements that are gay related?.....knock yourself out

" i wanna be a rock satr,,,i wanna be arockstar...ha ha ha ha..what a garbage!!!!! pants saggin bitch, its that crack bitch, duru duru ti ti duru"

@ mrc- you not worth my time either punk, why dont you go back to that meeting you been havin, you dont wanna keep the customer waiting dont ya? they can be pissed off you know.....

@ rob one- talkin to and arguing with you is like listening to julius malema saying " we would kill for zuma"  which i regard as a huge waste of time and energy....you think inside the box and i think its time you do the oppositte

f*** yall    ;D
Hood.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Lol..this some funny a** ish..yo Mr.C..hardluck bout da (proverb,reason, zubz) track, if it's as bad as u say it is...s

LOL !! gotta love this new AG man.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

@ cash - i have been asking you this so many times and im going to ask yu again, why do you like talking about dicks so much or why do you always make statements that are gay related?.....knock yourself out

" i wanna be a rock satr,,,i wanna be arockstar...ha ha ha ha..what a garbage!!!!! pants saggin bitch, its that crack bitch, duru duru ti ti duru"

I would quote ur tracks too....but ive never heard em ;)
@cash_sog

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

@ rob one- talkin to and arguing with you is like listening to julius malema saying " we would kill for zuma"  which i regard as a huge waste of time and energy....you think inside the box and i think its time you do the oppositte

This is far more entertaining then tv at the moment hahahahahahahaha

the dude is a idiot but sumtimes he says the smartest things

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

Post a track then, you pussy.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I neva said i hate it or its wack... i said its irrelevant to me! I drop metaphors like " Like Mount Everest sani im on the highest tip " Thats a metaphor thats REAL... that u cant relate to if u do get high on a personal tip.

The problem i have is that the "MC" that do that think that thats the smartes thing u can say... branchin out like trees and bearing fruit? Not all trees that branch out bear fruit! But Mount Everest is the highest tip and thats a fact!!!

Smart people dont need to prove they smart by droppin a bunch of metaphors...thats creative writing...not music!

Musicainship always comes second to emotion!

I still love all kinds of music...underground MCs need to stop thinking they the smartest around and just do good music. Metaphors or no metaphors...if sometin is well written it just is! Lets do collabos as artist and stop thinkin we beta than the next man. Competition is good, and thinkin u the best is good cos if dont then how do u expect the next man to believe in you. You can only be the best at being urself as a person not better in music

Metaphor 1:
"I'm like a seed growing up to be a tree soon to spread out like branches and bear fruit"

Metaphor 2:
"Like Mount Everest sani im on the highest tip"

I don't understand what the difference is. It doesn't matter that not all trees bear fruit - some do - those are obviously the trees the author was referring to.

Just because some artists like to explore the richness of language doesn't mean that they think they're the 'smartest around'. Sounds like you've got an inferiority complex.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Post a track then, you pussy.

why dont you post your f***ing face in a car to quenstown so that i can beat your f***ing face with a babseball bat till your eyes come out and your brains come out of your f***ing nostrills? >:(
Hood.