Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

things gay people have made uncool to say do and generally think about

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
Everyone who uses the phrase NO HOMO

I think Ca**idy explains it best “ I think saying no homo is so homo / cause niggas know It aint gay when I say f*** niggas!”

^^COSIGN TO THE FULLEST on that 'no homo' crap... that's sum straigh up dumb bullshit,i dont get how the faggetest things always catch on in hip hop  :o

I hardly come across any (real) homsexuals on the street on an average day, but the way u nigz go on about it u'd think they run the world or sumn.especially these cats out here who make a point of remindin u of anythin u say, that may contain any remotely homo innuendo in it...hip hop's obsession wid homos is worryin i think- doesnt the fact that u cover ya a** wid phrases like 'no homo' every few lines mean u have sumn 2 hide? i dunno, maybe i just dont get it

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
If all the stuff on this thread makes a man gay, then I must be a flaming faggot.

I love bananas, I eat wors, drink strawberry shakes, enjoy a bowl of noodles once in a while, sometimes can't finish my food, especially when I have hangovers, like ice cream and all of that shit. I feel so gay now (no homo)

This shit is stupid. the only thing I never do though is carry a chick's handbag.

Deliverence

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
  • Let me deliver you from your pain
    • View Profile
This shit is stupid. the only thing I never do though is carry a chick's handbag.

I know this might sound gay, but girls really like the fact when a man offers to carry their bag coz it makes them feel that the guy is serious bout the relationship
The Truth... Its Real

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

I know this might sound gay, but girls really like the fact when a man offers to carry their bag coz it makes them feel that the guy is serious bout the relationship
Nah, buy me the bag rather lol. But I only do that if I have a million n 1 things in my hands and my phone is ringing.

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop

1. bananas...no male buys bananas no more jus coz some dumb a** gone a**ociate it wit dick....

2. cowboys...now i dont know bout yall but to me cowboys were cool....then came broke back mountain...WHY!!!!!!!!

5. eating wors.....

to be continued

dont see how a yellow banana can be a**ociated with dick...f*** u thats not gay, only a gay guy can a**ociate shit to a penis.. soon u will be saying rapping is gay coz niggas have the black mic all up in they faces... You are so stupid, not even gay just plain retarded and dumb, and a f***ing stupid f***....

ps. i have not watched broke back mountain so for me cowboy  = the good the bad and the ugly... wit no homo's...

f***

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
AG is becomming gay-judging by the number of gayish threads that have started in the past coupla days..
eg:

-The clean cuts blah blah bla
-ugliest rapper
-male rape
-this one

WTF?????

I blame Cash for all this shit....
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 01:29:59 PM by Touareg »
Real Recognise Real

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Hold up people lets not get all touchy up in here. There are things that society a**ociate  with being gay. And all the nigga's saying is that it's wack. If he likes doing a certain something that gay folk just so happen to like as well why should that make in gay.

Not saying all those things mentioned makes you gay, got it?

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Hold up people lets not get all touchy up in here. There are things that society a**ociate  with being gay. And all the nigga's saying is that it's wack. If he likes doing a certain something that gay folk just so happen to like as well why should that make in gay.

Not saying all those things mentioned makes you gay, got it?

What???
Real Recognise Real

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
if u agree with this thread = gay

if u post after this post = gay

if u are female and post after this post = lesbo gay

now get back in ya closet and weld that shit shut

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile

^^^ ::) ::) ::) Now that's just gay (no homo ;D)

I think I'm a homosexual (no homo ;D) coz ummm I too love bananas
(no homo ;D), boerewors (no homo ;D) drink my Castle Lite thru a straw (no homo really ;D) love the feel of the 9-Mill pipe (seriously no homo tho ;D), always match my outfits a day before wearing them (no homo ;D) and fully caress, my bad, I meant care 'bout Gay Rights (no homo for real ;D). When's the next Gay Pride March by the way? (again no homo ;D). I think this thread is fabulously devine (no homo ;D). Anyone hating on it is a faggot (no homo ;D)
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /