Africasgateway.com

casual or formal

bigg buff

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-2
  • get it cracking
    • View Profile
hwats your choice?

what kind of outfit do you usually rock? do you prefer staying simple and fresh in casual or you prefer to be more matured and dignified in formal wear?

in my case i prefer casual, most of the time i wear the african clolors, whats your choice?
k9 tha pedigree is coming soon

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
I'm lucky enough to work in a spot that doesn't care what I wear. Good news for me, never been a clothes guy anyway.

Ts, hoodies, jeans everyday. Either butter-coloured cat boots or a pair of basketball shoes.

I do look good in a suit though...
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Prefer, Simple and fresh always. But, some occasions my require a brother to rock something fresh and formal. Feels good on that occasion too. But, once am out and doin' ma thing, I stay simple and fresh, always

Like BIG said "I rock boxers so that ma balls can breath". So baggy jeans or anything below you belt/waist line ain't bad on that casual. Ma real niggers know this one. Hahaha
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

bigg buff

• Guppie
  • get it cracking
    • View Profile

i feel you guys i also like to stay fresh and simple too

i dont like to be stresing myself about what to wear or how to wear something, i just take something from my wardrobe and put on, almost all my clothes are rainbow coloured, i like the rastafarian colours

i got those rainbow coloured adidas tracksuits, you know em? they re nice and they are my favourite

i like wearing them a lot and just rock my reebok or some converse snakers and im cool
k9 tha pedigree is coming soon

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
depends which side of bed i wake up on... sumtimes i rock traditional (but its gotta be very sexy tho), today im rockin converse (very dirty) black pants, top and hoodie, yestaday was lookin summer fresh in green and white, long skirt whole gypsy look typa thing, sumtimes its all about booty and i rock tight a** jeans and yummy lookin tops, other days its mini skirts (i love the hype i create at work) and some days straight up formal suits.

im proud to say ive even become the Sedibeng West Dept of Education Celebrity/ Supasta  ;D 8) ;D
spread love in da music

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
depends which side of bed i wake up on... sumtimes i rock traditional (but its gotta be very sexy tho), today im rockin converse (very dirty) black pants, top and hoodie, yestaday was lookin summer fresh in green and white, long skirt whole gypsy look typa thing, sumtimes its all about booty and i rock tight a** jeans and yummy lookin tops, other days its mini skirts (i love the hype i create at work) and some days straight up formal suits.

im proud to say ive even become the Sedibeng West Dept of Education Celebrity/ Supasta  ;D 8) ;D

Does all those outfits come with pics  ;D

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
LOL @ ruthless
 i wear everything, from dresses, skirts, shorts, i like cardigans and cool rain coats esp in jhb this time of year. BUT i always wear sneaks, unless the weather is 30. and up.

But lately i've really been appreciating guys with style, think the baggy pants and graff tops are not for me...dunno y
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
dirty all stars?

does it make people look cool? i understand sum stores sell these dirty all-stars....at an expensive price....

damn
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
see me, im a simple and straight dude, i just wake up in the morning and rock any shit close to my hands
i like staying simple with my converse snekears and my levi's jeans

i just rock a t shirt, a jean and just some snekear, i got em in numbers mayne, i got like 12 pairs of sneakers

some dudes complicate their life with all these heavy jeans and shit, me i just keep it cool mayne,

i also rock hoodies too, got 5 hoodies, and i dig em all and im also planning to buy myself 5 those hip hop caps with that ny logo on the front soon, i dig those ish

some niggaz just look cool on anything they rock, i guees clothes know their home, some muf***ers look skinny as f*** even if they rocking some nice a** clothes

some cats aint got no swag mayne, they rock duragz and bandanas all the time, shit thats lame, i dont do durag, my bitch would dump me
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Prefer Formal attire with scarf around my neck more often. My scarf game is tight.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Moderators please remove this "Big Buff" imposter
@cash_sog

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Moderators please remove this "Big Buff" imposter

ha ha ha ha, i thought he was your homey cash? you know how crackboys do...ride slow and drink coke, yhep thats u go....high not low, and get hoes, namean bro?
Hood.

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Prefer Formal attire with scarf around my neck more often. My scarf game is tight.
scarf in summer? it was too warm for them in winter n then you wan wear it in summer?

anyway i just wear whatever, based on how im feeling. but no heels. i dont have a reason to be wearing those.