f*** milk and his site...im resigning for good

Mad · 31 · 6605

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

f*** it i have had it with this site, you cats can kiss my sorry a**, im f***ing living this place, f*** milk, and f*** the mods and f*** erbody.

i f***ing hate this site, futsek, mad rapper is out, i just got  invite from another site to go and be part of them, hopefully this will pay up, and from now on, im focusing more on loadin music on my sites and improving them till then, f*** africasgateway.com and its users beside the rebbi, i love you mayne, f*** the other crooknutheads and thye crackboys at large, suck dicks and die, i dont expect you to post any shit on this topic, i just want you to read and get the message, infact i dont give a f*** even if you do.

to hell with all of you
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 11:46:15 AM by Dpleezy »
Hood.

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
You self-esteem-attention issues!If you meant it you'd do it quietly.
Chosen

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
YO Munetsi, tht avatar you got is too too nice fam, im squeezing ma eyes here but is that MArc Blaze i see on the production list, homey is Flames no doubt, first got exposed to him when Illuminate dropped a ton o beats he did on us, last heard he was in P.E working with the cats @ TrueSight Music....howcome you never dropped this album on us dawg, or did i just miss it...please please please if its still available id like to scoop it up and give it a bump...Link/purchase?...and if its a poster to a flick, surely you guys have a soundtrack....

thanx in advance ma duke...BigUps to Zim HipHOp...theres allota HEAT over there

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Yeah blaze on the beats.he the sickest African breathing.will up stuff soon.
Chosen

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
who cares about this f***ing clown?

its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-11
  • ekse!
    • View Profile
i lyk mac blaze very march his god on the production

nonke nizibhari

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

ahhh ;D ;D ;D ;D nice thanx sun, cant wait...

that right there is the TRUTH homy, dude is too nice...

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
  • ekse!
    • View Profile

ahhh ;D ;D ;D ;D nice thanx sun, cant wait...

that right there is the TRUTH homy, dude is too nice...

dont you got some of his beats or some productions? i enjoy that guy, when you listen to him you just wanna become a producer his motivating
nonke nizibhari

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
1st of all i'd like to say peace to norman bates,blackrhoze,tate,dpleezy,j skullz,oints,ootz and every 1 who showed love on this site,the list is short but overwhelming.2ndly, i just don't get the level of apathy from cats like sarcastic,mad and now myth? now i know i must be blessed.oh by the way myth,your avatar says you're a loser,nuff said.back to the topic,yeah blaze's lil' brother to us guys,he'll explain to you lol.he gifted straight up.on fruity i don't think any1 on this planet can rip him.i'll put my money up to that!look out for my mixtape also,trust him it's ugly and the world's goin to notice.i aint started working on it (trust me it takes me 2 weeks to do a project,blaze will explain to you).'till then myth,sarcastic and whoever wants to join the list either put up or shut up.what up cash?stay on your grind mane,them haters will distract you if you let 'em.I RESPECT YOUR HUSTLE YOUNG BROTHER!we're the future of this,cats probably can't see us cuz they stuck in the past.real reckonize real.nuff said.
Chosen

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
  • ekse!
    • View Profile

i have been searching for his stuff for  long time and i have only got like two beats of his

amus beats are also tite, the ones he used to do for whikid in his time got me jumping in my room

do you know who did beats for prokids " heads and tails" album? those were hot yo!

nonke nizibhari

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
@ Munetsi...

??? dude.....errrr...i was refering to Madrapper leaving the site and all

stay up!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 12:31:16 PM by Myth »
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@ Myth, too much firing,thought you were talking to me.My bad,my bad.Yesterday was a busy day at the office with dichotomous excrement of Sir Plastic and Mad,always threating to load but never really firing (21 Punches post).Guess it got to a point were it was reflex and i was beating down cats when they jabbed.Shoot i was ready to bring down the whole sight,for real anybody can geddit.lol. ;D.What's good Africa?
Chosen

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
@ Myth, too much firing,thought you were talking to me.My bad,my bad.Yesterday was a busy day at the office with dichotomous excrement of Sir Plastic and Mad,always threating to load but never really firing (21 Punches post).Guess it got to a point were it was reflex and i was beating down cats when they jabbed.Shoot i was ready to bring down the whole sight,for real anybody can geddit.lol. ;D.What's good Africa?

easy homy,your stray bullets gon hit the innocent bystander, Myth must be like WTF... LoL, real recognise real and we in your corner...learn not to pay attention to hacklers...ima be waiting on that tape o urs...and from all the joints ive heard Blaze on the emcee always brings it, so all eyes on u dunny...stay UP

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
  • ekse!
    • View Profile
it looks lyk there's more to this site than what i was hoping

i have also checked out the battle forums and my gods i was impressed by the talent that is in here

guys are just killing it, i wish to hear them behind the mic though coz being a internet rapper doesnt mean you sick in reality, maybe you are sick coz you are on your scren without any fear

you are alone and nobody is standing in front of you waiting for your lines and theres no crowd applying you pressure, but its good anyway

from what i have seen you guys are sick, i focused much on the " 8 bar concept" topic and wow some guys there are murdering each other out

sarcastic and ruthless, onekind and mad are tite
nonke nizibhari