drummu · 15 · 3708

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-11
  • ekse!
    • View Profile
they are stressing and a fustration

it feels good when u a inside edgarz or markham checking out some t's and pants, it always feels good when i take

something at the epxense of my account but it very stressing when you have to pay

when the letters keep coming in your mail box you will know that you are in trouble, its always good to make sure that

you dont make your debt big, keep it on the low down where you can afford to pay it using your own money

nonke nizibhari

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
accounts are stressin! i dont have one and i dont want one. id rather not have any new clothes than 2 have a full wardrobe of da latest fashion on credit! and i personally think students should not have any accounts.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
i personally think students should not have any accounts.

eish.....if only

its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
if only wat? do you have a clothing account, are you a student?

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
  • ekse!
    • View Profile
clothing accounts are stressing yes but i think one does not have to punish theirselves by using cash everytime they feel like getting something new

they make life easy when you are broke [ i guess]

students should open accounts and parents should encourage teir kids to open accounts in order to avoid miuses of money

we tend to ask for money for clothes from our parents whereas in the meanwhile we are just seeking money for drugs
nonke nizibhari

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
uhm. i beg to differ! using cash is not punishment. landing yourself in immense debt is punishment! and being broke teaches you how to handle your money betta. that way you will learn how to save up your money for new clothes. instead of taking the easy way out n running to da store with your card everyrime you broke.

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
  • ekse!
    • View Profile
uhm. i beg to differ! using cash is not punishment. landing yourself in immense debt is punishment! and being broke teaches you how to handle your money betta. that way you will learn how to save up your money for new clothes. instead of taking the easy way out n running to da store with your card everyrime you broke.

cosign well thats the truth right there man

so you dont have an account nhe, what do you do when you see this nice terkie that costs a sum of 900 bucks? do you use cash or lay-buy?
nonke nizibhari

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
if u ain got the money for it, leave it alone. credit can screw u up if misused. and if u ain got a steady stream of income (job money/allowance/whatever) but u regularly use credit, then ur headed for the blacklist unless if u can pull a rabbit out ur a** everytime u gotta pay up.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

so you dont have an account nhe, what do you do when you see this nice terkie that costs a sum of 900 bucks? do you use cash or lay-buy?
wats a terkie? n im a woman. i dont have to b expensive to b hott! ok!

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile

wats a terkie? n im a woman. i dont have to b expensive to b hott! ok!
i think he means 'tekkie' or sneakers... ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 08:29:38 PM by Anna Sasin »
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
  • ekse!
    • View Profile
terkie tekkie whatever

thats a sneaker, accounts can f*** you up i agree

once you fail to pay your get your house cleaned up by those insurance dudes and thats some bullshit you cant stand
nonke nizibhari

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
dope thread, shit is on point kid

i got like 5 clothing accounts from 5 different stores, mayne they f***ing stress my a** offf when its month end,

i even went through some difficult time of loosing a chance to drink acohol for 3 months coz of my f***ing high bills

my dad wouldnt bail me out, its not like he was unable, his bloody rich, he was just tonting my a**, my mom finally came through and payed my acounts, it cost her like 8 gz mayne

mayne i got bills, huge bills, bills that the crckheads cannot pay up

but im f***ing rich , i pay any shit i owe dig me? im trying to avoid some other useles bills like owing a dude money for some ish you took from him, that used to be my thing, i used to take things from people and not pay up and get my a** kicked hard

some nucca left me permanantley scared nigga, but its all good im safe now

me and my account we safe
Hood.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
^^^ u wer left permantly scarred?:-o
Oh Mad plz dnt tell me u wer ANALLY RAPED!!
spread love in da music

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

me? maaan what, you crazy? i would never let a nuca do my a**, never again, i mean never ever........shit never again mayne, feel me?
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

me? maaan what, you crazy? i would never let a nuca do my a**, never again, i mean never ever........shit never again mayne, feel me?