Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Pirates Vs Chiefs

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Ayo who gives a f***. Both Pirates and Chiefs done fell off badly. Sundowns up in here bitches ;D. Sky Is The Limit. Patrice Motsepe aka Grown-Man Money  ;D.

u clearly havent been watching local football lately.....
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
No distractions before the game,strictly no broads just house full of rowdy niggaz.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
No distractions before the game,strictly no broads just house full of rowdy niggaz.
is it too soon to a**ume mmchiefs got handed one. is it? lol
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
seems like its gonna end the same way as the swallows game...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Its Gonna be a quiet Monday @ the office.

fortunately alot of broads came to celebrate with us after the game.Great Game man we dominated,with style and Flair. I knew we were gonna beat Chiefs. Blaklez and Krook were talking like yep yep yep. You could tell its been a while they watched Chiefs play. CHIEFS players are playin kak except Gert and Tshabalala. Imma send Irvin Khoza an sms to try and buy them from chiefs.  Mabalane damaged their whole defence,wenza i havoc. And Chiefs players must stop pulling our guys jerseys once they realise they cant stop the pace of our players. 

Nengomasha is old. He was completely confused by the TripleT a.k.a Terminator, Teko and Thulasizwe. Torrealba was also confused spending the entire game exploring the gra** of Mafikeng Stadium at fully turbo-charged Astra OPC speed. hehehe

MATCH REVIEW:HOW THE 2 TEAMS PLAYED

Out-plated, out-smarted, out-cla**ed and I can go on and on and on.Definately the score is not the reflection of the game the score should have been 6-0.This ugly guy from Ghana should have been given a red card.Show me any Chips player that was outstanding?? Huh? huh?

Nengomasha was outplayed by Teko

Bhasera was outcla**ed by Dikgang

Torrealba and Gert were also out-smarted by Thwala (Nsimbi) and Seema

Khune was outperfomed by Meyiwa. and completely exposed.

who else???? the list is endless...... the least is said about Zwane and letsholonyane, the better.

Bobby steak "mafutha" must go back to the market.... or we can loan Ramudzuli to him or maybe legwathi.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 01:34:44 PM by New,Jack »