Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Mr President

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
www.myspace.com/munetsi

So earlier i did a project in Feb.The title's Mr President and it was loosely based on the pervading leadership pattern in Africa: authoritarianism.It obviously made salient allusions to Zimbabwe for example.Wanted to do it before the elections in March,so was sort of a rush job.Anyway,i went home came back the next day and the whole project had 'vanished'.No Back-Ups,all i had left was a cd with the unmixed stuff.I've decided to myspace the project as raw as it is.Don't fret about the quality,like i said,this is the raw project,unmixed.I'm driving to highlight some of the imparities on our continent.This is bigger than hip hop,coming from a state where state-censorship is institutionalized.Peace to all my comrades in this war,Dielectric,G.O.D.O.B.O.R.I,Zion Oasis,Immortal Technique,Ben Sharpa,the list is endless, but you know who you are.The revolution's universal.Due to the sensitivity of the project i couldn't feature anyone.They still stalling on the real movement but i can't let up!The revolution's universal.Uhuru!

Freedom in our Lifetime!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 09:33:33 PM by Da Kingpinn »
Chosen

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
www.myspace.com/munetsi

So earlier i did a project in Feb.The title's Mr President and it was loosely based on the pervading leadership pattern in Africa: authoritarianism.It obviously made salient allusions to Zimbabwe for example.Wanted to do it before the elections in March,so was sort of a rush job.Anyway,i went home came back the next day and the whole project had 'vanished'.No Back-Ups,all i had left was a cd with the unmixed stuff.I've decided to myspace the project as raw as it is.Don't fret about the quality,like i said,this is the raw project,unmixed.I'm driving to highlight some of the imparities on our continent.This is bigger than hip hop,coming from a state where state-censorship is institutionalized.Peace to all my comrades in this war,Dielectric,G.O.D.O.B.O.R.I,Zion Oasis,Immortal Technique,Ben Sharpa,the list is endless, but you know who you are.The revolution's universal.Due to the sensitivity of the project i couldn't feature anyone.They still stalling on the real movement but i can't let up!The revolution's universal.Uhuru!

Freedom in our Lifetime!

RESPECT!!!!, ima def check it out. did you enable downloads on your myspace or is it just to bump?

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
will definitely check it out ? this is the kind of hiphop that the world needs, real shit. Muffacas in this forum need a catch a wake up call, real quick!!!

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
www.myspace.com/munetsi
Zion Oasis
good lookin on the upload will check it out now- is thot elektric still in bulawayo? cuz i rememba konnexus moved 2 joburg
last year, or is he on his on thing now? been meanin 2 get at him but macontacts are dificult since i'm in cape town...