Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Game in Joburg this Thursday

Mega · 123 · 36176

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
The show was real dope last night. Game is definitely a nutter.

Come on Lez,,, give us more than that! :)

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
The show was real dope last night. Game is definitely a nutter.

GAME BOY!!!!!!!!! l'il kid had everyone in awe!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
did he perform put you on the game? that track is riddick!!
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Firstly, allow to take my hat off to the South African performers, Jozi, HHP and The Parlotones (sp) in particular. They tore it up and made everyone in the Arena proud. Jozi came out with all guns blazing and nearly stole the show from Game. To be honest, I was just excited to see The Game and was rapping along to all the joints. He is more of a rapper than a performer though (nothing wrong with this I guess). He did tracks from all three albums but as you can imagine he perfomed more joints from L.A.X. This show had everything though. Two dudes were fighting in the crowd and Game started yelling 'fight fight fight'. Another dude got his a** kicked (literaly) out of the Arena for throwing a beer can at Game. The show went on everyone was happy. There were two highlights. The first one was when Game called over 20 from the crowd to join him on stage while he performed. He even cussed at security guards trying to block people from coming on stage. The second was when he spotted a kid (8-10yrs old or so) in the crowd rapping to his music. He called the boy up and asked him to rap Dope Boys, the full length song on his own! This kid did it and brought the house down! In disbelief, Game asked his dj to cue Big Dreams for the kid rap again. The kid recited Game's song again... The whole thing! The crowd was going beserk at this point! The kid did 'How We Do' on his own to close off the show.  Game then gave this kid a chain, $500 and a name. This boy is now know as Game Boy. Saw the kid after the show with his brothers walking to their car. He was ice cool while his brothers were the ones in shock. What a night!
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Please pardon the awful typos. Am just excited.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
sounds like a dope show....

imma pack up and head for jozi....very soon
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 09:40:46 AM by Myth »
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
The second was when he spotted a kid (8-10yrs old or so) in the crowd rapping to his music. He called the boy up and asked him to rap Dope Boys, the full length song on his own! This kid did it and brought the house down! In disbelief, Game asked his dj to cue Big Dreams for the kid rap again. The kid recited Game's song again... The whole thing! The crowd was going beserk at this point! The kid did 'How We Do' on his own to close off the show.  Game then gave this kid a chain, $500 and a name. This boy is now know as Game Boy. Saw the kid after the show with his brothers walking to their car. He was ice cool while his brothers were the ones in shock. What a night!

Hahaha,,, that is tooo nice man! :)

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
sounds like it was dope!!! are you gonna write a piece for the next edition of Hype on this ?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 10:08:17 AM by Blizzard »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I think it was more than just a rumour, there were pics even and some mags also referred to his past as a stripper.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Nice.Sounds like it was dope.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 09:42:49 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
It was dope yall. Game told the crowd that he wasn't going to release anymore albums after LAX. Says he doesn't like the new stuff thats coming out. He was like 'this dancing stuff is not for me. I'm not with that'. The crowd showed him love for those remarks. He even had a moment for our dearly departed Mariam Makeba. 'Turn the lights off yo. Let me see your cellphones in the air for mama'. You know Jayceon though, at some point he a**ured the crowd that he was not like any of these rappers that are dominating the media. Called himself a 'real dude'     

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
It was dope yall. Game told the crowd that he wasn't going to release anymore albums after LAX. Says he doesn't like the new stuff thats coming out. He was like 'this dancing stuff is not for me. I'm not with that'. The crowd showed him love for those remarks. He even had a moment for our dearly departed Mariam Makeba. 'Turn the lights off yo. Let me see your cellphones in the air for mama'. You know Jayceon though, at some point he a**ured the crowd that he was not like any of these rappers that are dominating the media. Called himself a 'real dude'     

Damn,,, he worked that bitch like a pro!

Does this mean that he's got beef with Jozi? (that 'dancing stuff') :)

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Sounds like a rad evening. Surprisingly so. That bit about the kid is...gangsta. ;D Game Boy. Wow.

I got to see GZA in Camden last night doing Liquid Swords, so looks like shit was popping off in SA and UK. Rock and roll.

Thanks for the breakdown Lez.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com