Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

who tha f*** is that?

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
hey ppl who tha f*** is this lady pyro with that nasty overdun avatar? i thoth pyro hated multi-acounts and now he goes and creates one f*** this shit should stop >:(
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 07:26:25 PM by mphossiblepunkstah »
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
Supposedly its mad... but speculations has it that pyro created mad.. so im just not sure lmao

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
I think maybe Pyro has multiple personality disorder, and the character "Mad Rapper" represents his deep rooted desires to become a rapper, and judgung by the "Rapper's" love then hate relationship with Cash, this might also be a manifestation of his desire to join the Crackboys...

It would therefore not be suprising to find that he wears 4 caps (at the same time), some fake jewelery,oversize jeans and T-shirts then resites Crackboys' hooks when he's alone in his room. ;D

"Lady Pyro" has yet not revealed herself to me, therefore i have yet to make a diagnosis...   

All this can be traced back to a troubled childhood... ;)
Real Recognise Real

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
hey ppl who tha f*** is this lady pyro with that nasty overdun avatar? i thoth pyro hated multi-acounts and now he goes and creates one f*** this shit should stop >:(

You really are dumb.

And no, I did not create the Raper. I would have to be really twisted to do that.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
I think maybe Pyro has multiple personality disorder, and the character "Mad Rapper" represents his deep rooted desires to become a rapper, and judgung by the "Rapper's" love then hate relationship with Cash, this might also be a manifestation of his desire to join the Crackboys...

It would therefore not be suprising to find that he wears 4 caps (at the same time), some fake jewelery,oversize jeans and T-shirts then resites Crackboys' hooks when he's alone in his room. ;D

"Lady Pyro" has yet not revealed herself to me, therefore i have yet to make a diagnosis...   

and now? no im tired of this, im not pyro and plsu we two very different dudes, i would need to be  retard to be like him
Hood.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

and now? no im tired of this, im not pyro and plsu we two very different dudes, i would need to be  retard to be like him

But Mad...You're already a retard... ;D
Real Recognise Real

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

You really are dumb.

And no, I did not create the Raper. I would have to be really twisted to do that.

right,,, and you're not really twisted.

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
Is Pyro from the E.C.?   ???
Is Pyro black?   ;D
Is He Mad?   ;D

that just about gives you your answer.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Is Pyro from the E.C.?   ??? No he isn't
Is Pyro black?   ;D Depends on your definition of black. I can't speak Xhosa though, and Raper does
Is He Mad?   ;D Nope, I'm quite happy, cos I just had a really good salad with chickpeas, olives, feta and cherry tomatoes. I've decided to quit meat for a week or two

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com

But Mad...You're already a retard... ;D

LOL....
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

Mad Pyro

• EVIL RETARD
  • Guppie
    • REP: +1/-6
    • View Profile
Behold his devine glory.
Is Pyro from the E.C.?   ??? No he isn't
Is Pyro black?   ;D Depends on your definition of black. I can't speak Xhosa though, and Raper does
Is He Mad?   ;D Nope, I'm quite happy, cos I just had a really good salad with chickpeas, olives, feta and cherry tomatoes. I've decided to quit meat for a week or two

@Swordsman, kid you's pathetic and you know it.
THE EVILNESS IS UNRIVALED LIKE THE RETARD

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
And now there's a "Mad Pyro" WTF ???
Real Recognise Real

Ritchie

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile

Mad Pyro

• EVIL RETARD
  • Guppie
    • REP: +1/-6
    • View Profile

???  Haha this is sum funny shit.   

WTF? you dare ask that, Yo Mad you think I should destroy this f*** or wht?
THE EVILNESS IS UNRIVALED LIKE THE RETARD

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile

???  Haha this is sum funny shit.   

WTF? you dare ask that, Yo Mad you think I should destroy this f*** or wht?

oh my god we gutz ourseves an e-gang! :o :o f*** outta here.....
@pyro never said you were rapper but you have hinted once that you thinking of creatin another account just for kicks so sue me for thinking you created this dumb a** plua his avater is soooooo you ???
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life