Africasgateway.com

**Kanye West 808 heartbreak**

mokaba · 45 · 21614

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yo Mokaba,I heard Juelz and Weezy recorded a Face-Off Mixtape like weeks back and people say Weezy got murked lyrically convincingly by Santana.Any Link maan?Only heard one track "Rubber Burner Track only so i cant say much about it.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Cant wait till the album is available here.
After I buy it then i can comment.

Based on what i've heard though, ie. Love Lockdown and Heartless, im not impressed. I think Ye' has taken it a bit overboard. LOL @ T-Pain saying "Kanye called me sayin he wanted to borrow my stlye for a minute, but kept it much longer". That was funny coming from T-Pain.

Right now all I can say is WTF? But i'll wait till the album drops and see what I think.

Me personally,I tried the Auto-Tune on a track on a feature on k9's solo mixtape - Hook and Verse
And on my album i've got a track featuring Buffalo Souljah called "Fronting(Facebook Crooks)" Where we exchange Auto-Tuned hooks and sing-a-long verses. I hope to get a good response from that track. It showcases my vocal ability pretty well(with some help from the Coder.lol). But no ways am I going to do that for an entire album. It takes a master like T-Pain to do that.
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Listened 2 This album, album will go platinum in a month no doubt in this current Pop/Hip hop market.100% singing Damn!

mokaba

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-6
    • View Profile
Yo Mokaba,I heard Juelz and Weezy recorded a Face-Off Mixtape like weeks back and people say Weezy got murked lyrically convincingly by Santana.Any Link maan?Only heard one track "Rubber Burner Track only so i cant say much about it.

LINK REMOVED/?zjn5myhjdfk

mokaba

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-6
    • View Profile
Ludacris - Theater Of The Mind

01. Call Up the Homies (Co-starring The Game & Willy NorthPole) (Produced By Clinton Sparks)
02. Do the Right Thing (Co-starring Common & Spike Lee) (Produced By 9th Wonder)
03. Everybody Hates Chris (Co-starring Chris Rock) (Produced By Don Cannon)
04. I Do It for Hip-Hop (Co-starring Nas & Jay-Z) (Produced By WYLDFYER)
05. Last of a Dying Breed (Co-starring Lil Wayne) (Produced By WYLDFYER)
06. Let’s Stay Together (Produced By DJ Paul & Juicy J)
07. MVP (Produced By DJ Premier)
08. One More Drink (Co-starring T-Pain) (Produced By Trackmasters)
09. Southern Gangsters (Co-starring Playaz Circle & Rick Ross) (Produced By STREETRUNNER)
10. Undisputed (Co-starring Floyd Mayweather Jr.) (Produced By Don Cannon)
11. What Them Girls Like (Co-starring Chris Brown & Sean Garrett) (Produced By Darkchild)
12. Wish You Would (Co-starring T.I.) (Produced By DJ Toomp)
13. Nasty Girl (Co-starring Plies & Swizz Beatz) (Produced By Swizz Beatz)

LINK REMOVED/?y4unm2wi0zl

Re-up Luda###
LINK REMOVED/?ydlynjj2znm

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

LINK REMOVED/?zjn5myhjdfk

Thanks Chief!

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Weezy doin his thing but he aint got shit on santana! Listen to 'nothin on me' even! On the ny instrumentals weezy always gonna get murked by 'elz.
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
fellas, i can't lie: T.I's 'Swagga Like Us' is the shit! or as the late great mad rapper would say: "it's a hot f***ing blazing ish". but i must say, more than that, its Kanye West that really makes it for me. this is what being an artist is about: being far gone, relegated to a**hole status, and precariously balancing on the brink of sanity, while still being able to garner - of course - some semblance of success. i suppose this is the pronouncement of his transition into the 'auto-tune'. in any case i'm willing to say West is a character of note, one might even liken this whole mess to how an anime charcater will slowly, over a couple of episodes, transform into a "higher level" of f***ing shit up or how you have to stay tuned to find out what happens to your favourite character in whatever bullshit series you might take to sedate yourself to sleep after another mindnumbing day at work.

i throw my thumbs up!

indeed, "swagger like a hundred thousand trillion".

« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 07:11:36 PM by the panic! »

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
never did get around to checking this one out.

RE-UP! please.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Here is a summary of what you missed ...  ;D ;D ;D :P