• REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
FREE DOWNLOADABLE TRACKS FROM THE HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEMENT

Taken off the Innovators´ "Big Ups from SL Mag Mixtape":

Thunder God - Rob One
Force Applied - Mentalyricist

Go to www.hiphocalypse.co.nr to download the future of SA hip-hop! Also check the site for updated bios, news reports and playlists. Pics from the show up soon.

Holla at TNG (djtng@hotmail.com) for a copy of the mixtape

The H-Team (Rob One, Sensei Tate, Mentalyricist, Spyke)
we are hip-hop - www.hiphocalypse.co.nr

The Hiphocalypse
10pm - 1am Saturday Nights on Rhoes Music Radio 89.7fm
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
great update but those Applets still slow down download time.

Would like to hear that track about Xenophobia "2 Questions". Canmt download the Mentalyricist track.

since you from G-Town, I guees you guys are down with Ma**Dosage?

haf fah
ABAC - A change gon come!

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Ma** Definately we down with Ma** he pioneered the real hip hop movement in grahamstown..in fact he did the blueprint for what we are doing today with the hiphocalypse.
I advice anyone interested in Eastern Cape (or any Mzansi) Hip Hop to read the review http://tate.rucus.ru.ac.za/hiphocalypse/Reviews/Review_TNG_Presents_Big_Ups_from_SL.htm" TARGET="_blank">here and contact TNG for your copy of the mixtape!!

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
recently got some tracks off the net, the innovators stuff is dope, i needs to get the mixtape...can u guys ship to namibia

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
I´m sure the Innovators would be happy to ship up to Namibia contact TNG at djtng@hotmail.com and he´ll sort you out.I´m sure if you order now via mail order he will even hook you up a free copy of the "Bon Apetite" EP.
Did you (or anyone else) check out the review and free tracks on the hiphocalypse website?
What do you think?

The Hiphocalypse Movement FOREVER!!

http://www.tate.rucus.net/~tate/hiphocalypse/" TARGET="_blank">Hiphocalypse Website

sensaitate@yahoo.com

[ This message was edited by: Sensai_Tate on 18-06-2004 16:17 ]

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
cool i will holla at him, yo i didnt check the review but i got the tracks...plus i just ot thunder god by rob one....tyt...

u should check out this track i laced last week, the quality is phukked but i think its worth listening just for peeps to know what level me and mine is on...my nigga c4 hooked up the beat on fruityloops...with some chopped up samples from back in the dayz...tell me what u think...here is te link

http://download.35mb.com/eraze/sikks%20%28from%20Genetik%20Audio%20Sexion%29.mp3

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
I couldnt get it to dowload your track it kept giving me a security warning.
The Mentalyricist track works now. Download it http://tate.rucus.ru.ac.za/hiphocalypse/11 Force Applied.wma" TARGET="_blank">here and tell us what you think.

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
will email it to u....still in the phukked quality...dont know why but i cant upload....big files from campus..

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
I got it to work now. So here is my honest opinion on it. Not hating or anything.
Sounds interesting. Nice effort given the limited resources.
I am not sure there is anything I havent heard before in the lyrical content. I´m sure anyone else who  also downloaded the track will concur that most of the themes are recycled. The production is nice though understandably bad quality.
So ja it needs some refining but shows some potential particularly on the production front.
What did you think of our tracks?
Hey are you connected to a Hip Hop show in Nam? We at the Hiphocalypse are interested in some sort of syndication deal. Are you keen?

Young-n-mighty

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
can somebody submit lyrics off these mixtapes and put them up here somewhere so we can see what you rap about
quot;I bleed rhymes when i'm wounded, seems to happen more and more as I lie face down on a puddle of my own metaphors on the floor"
Soulheir the Manchild

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
cool thanks for ur thots on the tracks....this is an excuse...
they beat just told me to write those rhymes to that track....the beat is kind of 90´s hip hop....we are working on our first offishall net single (ha ha the life of the unsigned emcee) 3005 OC ( Organik Chapter)...i will hook u up...in good a** quality

innovators.... am not so sure who is who.....
but for staters i will say my fav..jam so far is the rob one track....i dont know if he is part of ya...but thunder god rocks.....

then the who´s that rmx am feeling that....i still have to got bump all the other stuff on my pc at cribs....i was using pc speakers...
one thing second son...if am not mixing peeps had a bro...coz the sound alike...they voices

about the show and syndicating..well...i have hip hop show....and me and my mans would love...connect with u peeps....what u planning...

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
they beat just told me to write those rhymes to that track....the beat is kind of 90´s hip hop....we are working on our first offishall net single (ha ha the life of the unsigned emcee) 3005 OC ( Organik Chapter)...i will hook u up...in good a** quality

but for staters i will say my fav..jam so far is the rob one track....i dont know if he is part of ya...but thunder god rocks.....

then the who´s that rmx am feeling that....i still have to got bump all the other stuff on my pc at cribs....i was using pc speakers...
one thing second son...if am not mixing peeps had a bro...coz the sound alike...they voices

about the show and syndicating..well...i have hip hop show....and me and my mans would love...connect with u peeps....what u planning...

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop

i will be back...got to restart this phukk

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Quote:

Okay here is my idea for the  syndication thing..you record 15-30mins of your show either on tape PC or CD and send it thru to us by mail or file upload (I can furnish you with the details of the link). We play yours at a set time every week on the Hiphocalypse and you do the same for us on your show.
To reduce costs we could send up to 3 sessions every month or so then you only have to pay for postage once a month. We will then play the installments in 20min intervals. Whatdoyathink?
Quote:

can somebody submit lyrics off these mixtapes and put them up here somewhere so we can see what you rap about

I think the best person to sepeak to about that would be TNG. Holla at him at djtng@hotmail.com. Also my man Rob ONE has some lyrics on the net somewhere. I will see what I can do for ya Young´N
E hit me back asap lets build this thing!

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
Yo T8...i will get back to in that syndcate thing....let me holla at my mans when he gets in the office then....we play around with ur idea....hit u off later

Tha Cypha
unam radio 97.4
whk,nam