Africasgateway.com

The Game talks about 50 being scared of Africa

Baddbrainz

• So what if you flip a couple words...I could triple that in birds
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-11
  • All my niggaz caped up..selling grey and beige dus
    • View Profile
The game recently went on tour 2 tha "DARK CONTINENT" and talk'd about how 50 is scar'd 2 kUm 2 certain parts of Africa 'n dude wld never bIn sIn again on the entire continent.It involved his lyf being threatend, guns being pointd at him and planes being divertd bt dozens of guerillaz bt apparently 50 didn't enjoy it 2 much....THISISHOW it went down: FIFF entourage
were getting on a plane to leave from Nigeria to Congo to head to the next show and there seemed to be a problem with the pilot. He wasn't taking off right away and he seemed to be talking to someone on the radio, seemingly in a panic. All of the sudden, about 10 jeeps roll out of the jungle with guns drawn toward the plane. They stop and one man gets out of a jeep and comes up to the plane demanding to be let in. The pilot lets him in and in broken english, the man starts yelling that he "is the king of this country and they must respect and pay him". Dude continues to get rowdy and Fif's bodyguards eventually have enough. They rough up "The King of Nigeria" and throw him off the plane onto the runway.

After this, all hell breaks loose. The soldiers get rowdy and get out of their truck and surround the plane with guns pointed towards the plane. At this point, Fif and the Unit panic. Yayo deploys the emergency escape slide and Fif, Banks, whoo kid, and Yayo slide down and pile into the truck that they arrived. Yayo hops in the driver seat and ties the door handle to the steering wheel with his shirt so the door can't be opened and he won't be dragged out and killed. Fifty is in the pa**enger seat with Banks, whoo kid and a dude namd "lucky" all piled up in the small a** back seat of the small truck.

People are shouting and it seems as though things are about to go down. Apparently, the promoter of the show eventually calmed down the "KING"....(We're guessing he was the head of the drug trade) and paid dude off and allowed them to leave. Fif however, obviously stated that he would never return to do a show in Africa. There ain't enough money in the world worth it."..............i was lyk,"This is When Thugs Cry"... :D ;) :D ;) :D ;D ;D screws loose show respect >:( >:(,HOLLERBACK AT YO FCKN BOY!!!

Feds, they like wack rappers!!!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
dam homy dat shiz is craze and i know fif is a punk...fat joe he dissed that mo f***a l;ike it was game day...n e way homy that info was good...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
The game recently went on tour 2 tha "DARK CONTINENT" and talk'd about how 50 is scar'd 2 kUm 2 certain parts of Africa 'n dude wld never bIn sIn again on the entire continent.It involved his lyf being threatend, guns being pointd at him and planes being divertd bt dozens of guerillaz bt apparently 50 didn't enjoy it 2 much....THISISHOW it went down: FIFF entourage
were getting on a plane to leave from Nigeria to Congo to head to the next show and there seemed to be a problem with the pilot. He wasn't taking off right away and he seemed to be talking to someone on the radio, seemingly in a panic. All of the sudden, about 10 jeeps roll out of the jungle with guns drawn toward the plane. They stop and one man gets out of a jeep and comes up to the plane demanding to be let in. The pilot lets him in and in broken english, the man starts yelling that he "is the king of this country and they must respect and pay him". Dude continues to get rowdy and Fif's bodyguards eventually have enough. They rough up "The King of Nigeria" and throw him off the plane onto the runway.

After this, all hell breaks loose. The soldiers get rowdy and get out of their truck and surround the plane with guns pointed towards the plane. At this point, Fif and the Unit panic. Yayo deploys the emergency escape slide and Fif, Banks, whoo kid, and Yayo slide down and pile into the truck that they arrived. Yayo hops in the driver seat and ties the door handle to the steering wheel with his shirt so the door can't be opened and he won't be dragged out and killed. Fifty is in the pa**enger seat with Banks, whoo kid and a dude namd "lucky" all piled up in the small a** back seat of the small truck.

People are shouting and it seems as though things are about to go down. Apparently, the promoter of the show eventually calmed down the "KING"....(We're guessing he was the head of the drug trade) and paid dude off and allowed them to leave. Fif however, obviously stated that he would never return to do a show in Africa. There ain't enough money in the world worth it."..............i was lyk,"This is When Thugs Cry"... :D ;) :D ;) :D ;D ;D screws loose show respect >:( >:(,HOLLERBACK AT YO FCKN BOY!!!

i f***ing dont believe it, you lyin, ou f***ing lyin

when did that shit happen, i know all of 50's stories man, there aint no way i may have missed this one, fif was in africa like 4 weeks back and you like coming up with the story now?

cmon dude f*** outta here, thats some f***ing false ish, you must be some kind of  a hayibo.com writer nhe?

dude is lyin pips, he is f***ing lyin
Hood.

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
were getting on a plane to leave from Nigeria to Congo to head to the next show and there seemed to be a problem with the pilot. He wasn't taking off right away and he seemed to be talking to someone on the radio, seemingly in a panic. All of the sudden, about 10 jeeps roll out of the jungle with guns drawn toward the plane. They stop and one man gets out of a jeep and comes up to the plane demanding to be let in. The pilot lets him in and in broken english, the man starts yelling that he "is the king of this country WHAT? and they must respect and pay him". Dude continues to get rowdy and Fif's bodyguards eventually have enough. They rough up "The King of Nigeria" and throw him off the plane onto the runway.

yes...starring Don Cheadle..or eddie f***in murphy what kinda nonsense is this? sounds like some American movie based on Africa- whats this dude smokin, IDIOT...some1 oughta shoot this guy, really  >:(

t-bo touch

• touchhh.......
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-13
  • 90.4-96.4
    • View Profile

Baddbrainz

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile

i f***ing dont believe it, you lyin, ou f***ing lyin

when did that shit happen, i know all of 50's stories man, there aint no way i may have missed this one, fif was in africa like 4 weeks back and you like coming up with the story now?

cmon dude f*** outta here, thats some f***ing false ish, you must be some kind of  a hayibo.com writer nhe?

dude is lyin pips, he is f***ing lyin
[/quote]   LUK DAWG,yo man fiif is phoney we all that,ths ish is ril,ait.........BADDBRAINZ THATS A  BRAND LYK PEPSI ;D (Dcmon dude f*** outta here)

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
<sigh> we got another one.. Bad brains wud amount to a mad rapper rite??? Anyway, i dnt believe the story. Sounds way to far fetched! But.. Lets consider it. All dat shit happen to u! I wudnt blame u if u neva wanted to step foot in africa again! Wat u supposed to do? Holla at ur boys to go show em who boss? Bak to reality! Quit wit it Mad! 
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
why are all of these cats obsessed with 50?why wasn't he such a punk when he took 9?how many of these took 9?they probably never even took one why?cuz they RAN.good question:if you were on your 2nd life like 50 would you take another chance?pac got shot and started moving around with a vest,why wasn't he punk?what up happened the night he decided to play gangster and leave his vest home?he died.50's smart,respect him for that.also if your idea of a man is the bruce willis die hard with a vengeanca type,you ain't a man yet.cowards live to fight another day.gansters don't survive wars,they die in them word to capone and gotti.not saying 50's a punk cuz he got street rep from his own hood from cats he don't get along with.the reason he's rich is he made certain choices,wise ones.come on,if fat joe had 50's bread he'd living in europe.fat joe game all these cats are just plain jealous.let them make 400mil then they can yap they traps.shoot if i had 50 cheddar i'd be walking with an iron man suit on cuz too many haters hating someone cuz he did what they couldn't do in their long miserable lives.how the saying go?money power respect,50 had the respect then he got the money(from hustlin u faggot) then he got the power,diamond sales power,vitamin 50 power the he got the respect jealousy and envy.until then black people let's get wealth.stop the hate.you shouldn't even put 50,jay and diddy in the street cred or g breath,they're CEOs damn it!the next billionaires.you don't make money by staying in courtrooms and ICUs thunny.
Chosen

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
PS: Game comes to S.A for shows,Fiddy came on a business trip hot damn it!
Chosen

Baddbrainz

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
i thnk  'GANGSTA CURTIS',wants nuthing 2 do wth Africa and the amount of crime and korruption baggage that kumz wth it. Maybe he shld take Officer Ross wth him next time? That might make him feel safe. =) ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;)

t-bo touch

• touchhh.......
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-13
  • 90.4-96.4
    • View Profile
i completely disagree when you say 50 cent does not want to a**ociate himself with africans

thats not what he told us when we met him during his african tour with g unit months back

as far as im concerned he is currently a business partner with patrice motsepe

i dont understand when you say he doesnt not want nothing to do with africa whereas he owns a mine shaft in africa

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
i completely disagree when you say 50 cent does not want to a**ociate himself with africans

thats not what he told us when we met him during his african tour with g unit months back

You mean you met Fiddy?

Thats amazing! You are so cool dude.

Baddbrainz

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile

as far as im concerned he is currently a business partner with patrice motsepe

i dont understand when you say he doesnt not want nothing to do with africa whereas he owns a mine shaft in africa
well,It's never a bad thing 2 value life. Run nigga! run nigga! talkin about fiff jst told forbes there will b no gain in that business move with S.A billionaire.......@tbo

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
ok this badbrainz kid better stop being gay now, shit is starting to get into my nerves

kid, take a hike, get some air, eat sushi or somethin, drink beer or water and take a ride on a min or somethin and stop stressin

stop givin us some fake a** shit, this story is a joke, touch is rite, shit is like one of those action movie plots

shit i think i saw a movie like this b4, shit is a f***ing movie, now this some cla**ic, this dude right here is one hell of a acting fagg

somebody give him a oscar
Hood.