Africasgateway.com

The Game talks about 50 being scared of Africa

t-bo touch

• touchhh.......
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-13
  • 90.4-96.4
    • View Profile
i completely disagree when you say 50 cent does not want to a**ociate himself with africans

thats not what he told us when we met him during his african tour with g unit months back

You mean you met Fiddy?

Thats amazing! You are so cool dude.

yep man i did met with fif but he in a rush but i shaked his hand and tony yayo

didnt get a chance to touch banks because he was busy signing some autographs for some security dudes, we actually kind of clicked. lol

fif is my man, i have met him twice

and i have also met so many famous rappers in my life including fat joe, shawty lo, nas, papoose, twista, akon, t pain and young berg

i have also met some few rn chicks like beyonce, ciara, alica keys, mya and danity kane

and i just met serena williams today, shes in sa currently

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
nigga u a fraud...u aint touch...someone take him out please... >:(

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
i completely disagree when you say 50 cent does not want to a**ociate himself with africans

thats not what he told us when we met him during his african tour with g unit months back

You mean you met Fiddy?

Thats amazing! You are so cool dude.

didnt get a chance to touch banks because he was busy signing some autographs for some security dudes, we actually kind of clicked. lol

and i have also met so many famous rappers in my life including fat joe, shawty lo, nas, papoose, twista, akon, t pain and young berg

i have also met some few rn chicks like beyonce, ciara, alica keys, mya and danity kane

*THUD*

"What was that?"
"That was the sound of sarcasm hitting the wall behind Touch's head."

Touch, word of advice. No one cares who you have met. It's all about what you can put out. If you can bring Konvict to SA and it can benefit the SA hip-hop scene, then props and respect and we wish you the best of luck. But don't come to this site of all sites and expect people to respect you (if indeed it is you) because of who you hang out with.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
you shouldn't even put 50,jay and diddy in the street cred or g breath,they're CEOs damn it!the next billionaires.you don't make money by staying in courtrooms and ICUs thunny.

nope... the man is a pioneer in his own right n he deserves respect fo that

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Who gives a shit about fifty cent anyway...  :-\
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Baddbrainz

• So what if you flip a couple words...I could triple that in birds
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-11
  • All my niggaz caped up..selling grey and beige dus
    • View Profile
Who gives a shit about fifty cent anyway...  :-\
by replyin to ths thread Ya gv a sht fool!! dumb a**!!.....................................t-bo stop bein a lil tweet juss enjoy tha spotlight hommie cus we all want in...tv presentin,radio Djin we want in!!! as 4 "BRAGGIN" I cnt blame u 4 that,i wld do the same if i were u...mad dnt b mad at me cus now lately ya dnt myk me happy 2 calm my nerve i nd herb GNC dnt carry ::) ::) ;D ;D
Feds, they like wack rappers!!!

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
look at this lil nucca. By replying i'm encouraging you not to post such ish again. now vamoos ;D
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

This is mad...damn the dude is a f8cken genuis... even had me fooled for a while, but then hes spelling and grammar will always give him away

Baddbrainz

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
look at this lil nucca. By replying i'm encouraging you not to post such ish again. now vamoos ;D
you'za tweet......

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
i thnk  'GANGSTA CURTIS',wants nuthing 2 do wth Africa and the amount of crime and korruption baggage that kumz wth it. Maybe he shld take Officer Ross wth him next time? That might make him feel safe. =) ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! LOL!!!! Good one.
Stop hating on this bidrain.... birdbrain........ oh,,, Badbrainz cat........ he's funny :D

Baddbrainz

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
luk,one kidney...u was bumpin 2 sum g units sht beck in the early 2000s?!? now,u kumin here actin as if never listened 2 em,,,,,lemme tell ya how yr G-UNIT fell off,,,,,,,,, the last success of G-Unit Records (The label....and that does NOT include 50) was back in 2004 when the label released two platinum records from Lloyd Banks and Young Buck. Since then, tha records tht hv bin released or close 2 being released nvr materialized and/or did nt live up 2 expectations. Below is a list:

- Tony Yayo - Thoughts of a Predicate Felon: The album was doomed from the first meeting when it was decided the album would come out the same week as Ye's "Late Registration"(10/10) son!!!,lyk it or not ;D ;D . The album debuted at number 2 but was crushd by Kanye by ova 600,000 in sales. At that time, 50 was betting that Yayo would beat out Kanye in sales. Who would have thought that 2 years later, Kanyeezy :D ;) would tyk down the G-Unit General as well.
- Lloyd Banks - Rotten Apple: The album did barely 350,000 :o. Wth little 2 no buzz and 2 b honest, just not the material that was worth working, the album was given up on fairly early and no one gave it a second look.
- Young Buck - Buck the World: Again, the album barely broke 400K  :D only got one video and was not supported on radio, video or promotion wise.
- Freeway - Flop :D
- Lil Scrappy - Flop :D
-Mobb Deep - Flop. Need I say more? :D
- G-Unit - TOS: The album failed to connect because of the multiple "first single" tries in an attempt 2 find the ryt one. This resulted in the underwhelming "I like the way she do it" and the album sales proved the lack of push.

On top of that, G-Unit fell victim to signing way 2 many acts that the label could support.

- Olivia
- MOP
- Ma$e
- Spider Loc
- Hot Rod
- Gail Gotti
(ol booted out)
These artists were either droppd or have yet to release an album. So what does this mean for G-Unit? Word is that Interscope no longer trusts :o G-Unit records in its authority of spending and operating their own budgets. So they have FROZEN their budget and overhead spending. Currently, G-Unit is operating strictly out of 50's pocket. When ya spend nearly $100,000 on a video for Hot Rod that features Mary J. Blige and the album never came out so it cld recoup....ya know phuckd up.

The way that their deal works is tht Interscope providz overhead and funding for the label while getting a back end percentage on each release but no more, now that G-Unit has bin failing nd not living up to the expectations that Interscope had planned 4.

Baddbrainz

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
,,,,,,,,,,,ma f***a i aint dumb!!!!! nah meen!!!! been pa**ed dat test las yurr!! wut f*** u kno ma f***a!!?!?!?! im in da skreets!!!! all dae~~!,,,,,u dumb a** was bumpin fiff's n em punks bek then,,,,imma b/was bumpin 2 JADAKISS frm bek in tha dae(kiss tha game gudbye,kiss of death n tha  last kiss is cumin cnt wait) aaaaaaaaaaaaha! its dat real!!! ya kiss from yonkers,he bonkers meen!!! "why do niggaz lie in eighty-five percent of they rhymes"

Baddbrainz

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
what f***ery is this... ebonics 101?

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile