Hi there everyone

Guest · 18 · 9458

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Im nt a hater, i was just pointn out da obvious. I mean, shit nw we all on open mic sayin hi. Dats wack. At least if she/he (u neva kno dese days) had kickd hello in a verse it wud hav made sense.

Eg. Steffi u need a flow/ in order 2 say hello/ we dont care about da words/ long as it rhymes like so/

U c, eazy peezy. B-)
spread love in da music

Z-DIGITAL

• THE IMAGECHEF
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-10
  • Cookin food for thought>>>>>THE IMAGE CHEF
    • View Profile
i swear you guys are bored as fcuk, this clown jus loggs on here, posts a fcukin hello and the thread gets hits  :-\, where the fcuk is this "hi my name is Steffi and i come in peace" creature anyway, i bet if we give em a real welcome theyl come crawling out they hole:

ahhh Steffi, suck a cock will you ;D

I agree.........this aint no hello spot, f*** cares that your name is steffi.....get to the point tell us something we dunno, teach us something new or wait are you one them ignant from the US or EU who saw the movie the Gods must be crazy and just wants t make sure that peeps down in AU actually have tech and shit.
Put hot sauce on a dick & eat it. Yo shit is remedial.
spit flows so much you have to grow gills
Or you'll drown when my flows spill
Push me I'll make you run a suicide drill
To see through my WINDOWS i charge you GATE BILLS.....

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I agree.........this aint no hello spot, f*** cares that your name is steffi.....get to the point tell us something we dunno, teach us something new or wait are you one them ignant from the US or EU who saw the movie the Gods must be crazy and just wants t make sure that peeps down in AU actually have tech and shit.
Put hot sauce on a dick & eat it. Yo shit is remedial.
And why did you feel the need to revive a thread thats been dead for ages?