Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Congress of the People

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I dont think  the Snakes are gonna win.  Have you seen the Anc's bold plan to implement before the election. The child grant will be R240. The will be a grant for the unemployed until they enter the labour market. Damn! Thats free money.  Cope will not win the elections but they will have seats and Keep the ruling party on their toes.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I dont think  the Snakes are gonna win.  Have you seen the Anc's bold plan to implement before the election. The child grant will be R240. The will be a grant for the unemployed until they enter the labour market. Damn! Thats free money.  Cope will not win the elections but they will have seats and Keep the ruling party on their toes.

really? I wonder who will want to enter the job market when they get paid to sit at home ??? Where is all this money coming from or are we gon have to pay higher taxes

« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 05:03:25 PM by motho »
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Which at this point is good enough for me.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Come on people, it's obvious that the ANC will win but not by a big margin. COPE will take about 25%, ANC - 50%, DA - 15%, the rest - 10%. That's my prediction.

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
dont u think that the logo looks like the proudly south african logo?
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Just saw a City press article it says The Real face and Brains behind Cope is  Thabo Mbeki.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Just saw a City press article it says The Real face and Brains behind Cope is  Thabo Mbeki.

I doubt very very much this is true, even after his recall, Mbeki still remains a loyal cadre of the ANC, most of his Political education was enstilled upon him by the great Oliver Tambo, and part of these teachings and arguably the most important was "Never to give up on the movement no matter how great the challenge" and now the ANC is facing what is probably the biggest challenge since it came into power...

As for COPE, i dont think anyone can realistically expect a new party to be a solution to the political turmoil we're in, all that's needed right now is a strong opposition to the ANC, and COPE has to potencial to be this. There's no plitical party in the world that doesnt have careerists, and to a**ume that the DA is unique in this regard is plain retarded.

COPE has my vote...

Real Recognise Real

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile

I doubt very very much this is true, even after his recall, Mbeki still remains a loyal cadre of the ANC,

i cant put anything past mbeki, and i saw the article as well yesterday.

Eish, the decision to put peter marais in COPE wasnt the wisest move...i have a feeling that the party is about to mirror the ANC one of these days
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

da kid x

• always got a 'hunch', thou i keep str8 back lyk cornrows/ i aint gotta 'sea' a river or dam to showboat///
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Hehehe..apparentli Hloma Dandala is da youth league president of COPE..lol, who needs love now?
I'm ya favourit rapper's hideout, whenever trouble's looming / cats treat me lyk the HELP button, guess they have 'troubleshooting'

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Hehehe..apparentli Hloma Dandala is da youth league president of COPE..lol, who needs love now?

lol... this is the trufff..

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yeah. Hlomla is there to appeal to the youth and especially to the ladies. Lol @ the french president saying "Ladies love me cause i look like james Bond, look at my shades". Dude lost.

Z-DIGITAL

• THE IMAGECHEF
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-10
  • Cookin food for thought>>>>>THE IMAGE CHEF
    • View Profile
Policies are what matters in politics, what are they gon do differently, what are their ideals besides a freedom charter compliant movement and a Malema-free political atmosphere?

COPE's emergence is dope for democracy but they just another elitist organisation that will want to get all academic about poverty and crime ::) f*** THEM!

their supporters are a bunch of stupid f***s who feel betrayed by the ANC but are resorting to a carbon copy of the same movement of careerists who are all about pink shirts and exploiting tender processes.

they'l need over half a million votes to book a seat in parliament,which can b daunting for a clique of reactionarists with expired political stamena.

We need change,and COPE is not the type of change we need,DA is not the type of change we need...we need a mindset kind of change!

Take em to church hommee. TRUTH.
spit flows so much you have to grow gills
Or you'll drown when my flows spill
Push me I'll make you run a suicide drill
To see through my WINDOWS i charge you GATE BILLS.....

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Lets form a Hip hop Party catering to the Hip Hop ma**es.  President would be Zubs, minister of finance would be Cash, minister of Correctional would be Tumi  Throwing wack niggas off stage and straight to jail to break their spirits not to rap again.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Yeah. Hlomla is there to appeal to the youth and especially to the ladies. Lol @ the french president saying "Ladies love me cause i look like james Bond, look at my shades". Dude lost.

My boy Nic is the man. Stop sleepin' on him.
Beating bitches since 1982.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
No doubt man hes a playa/president with swagger. Where else in the world have you seen  A president marryin a super model.