Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Coalition

cash · 86 · 15844

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
^would Kaptin really do a track with Da Les?
I think Da Les needs moldding he's on the right track with he's sick beats! Can hate on that cat , but not on he's beats! wonder who hooks him up...  :-\
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 11:28:56 AM by too much for AG »

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
come on, D. you work pretty closely with the cat and you know the shit he's on. the man has pretty much dedicated his best years in the defence and propagation of his principles.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
I think Da Les needs moldding he's on the right track with he's sick beats! Can hate on that cat , but not on he's beats! wonder who hooks him up...  :-\

Bongani Fa**ie produced all the tracks on LES's album boo.
@cash_sog

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Bongani Fa**ie produced all the tracks on LES's album boo.

Fanx :-*

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
@ proverb - stand up and b heard! Not taking anything away frm p.r.o or cash or anyone else.. i think it wud crumble and fall if there were blatant hierachal divides! I think mechanisms need to b put in place to ensure commercial viability for the hiphop family. Annointing a person will leave others bitter and is a recipe for an implosion sumwhere along the line. I figure, bein the capitalist society we r.. Depending on who is able to set up wat, the leaders will cum from that fray. Far from ideal especially if we find greedy individuals in those positions. Then we're back to square one! what i'm sayin is, lets not get ahead of ourselves! I believe a draft of proposed 'deals', logistics etc.. How am i much, in my capacity as an artist lukin to make? Have all the variants tabled and so on and stuff like that! Think business plan! I think the first order wud b to work out how u goin to get a fair quota of representatives to chew this up and give us feedback.. ala conference.
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
come on, D. you work pretty closely with the cat and you know the shit he's on. the man has pretty much dedicated his best years in the defence and propagation of his principles.

For sure. You aren't gonna see Sharpa on his tippy toes. But if the track concept was about unity and growth for example, Sharpa might be open to it.

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

For sure. You aren't gonna see Sharpa on his tippy toes. But if the track concept was about unity and growth for example, Sharpa might be open to it.
Its kindda hard to imagine the sound that would come out that collabo LOL!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 12:00:38 PM by too much for AG »

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
ive an idea for a starting point.... a nationwide hiphop tour that will have artists from different hiphop genres.. In this way like Cash said we would have different crowds in the same building for the love of hiphop...infact, i have an events co. thats still young so holler at me with sponsor details, ill add that idea to my upcoming gigs....

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
ive an idea for a starting point.... a nationwide hiphop tour that will have artists from different hiphop genres.. In this way like Cash said we would have different crowds in the same building for the love of hiphop.
I love this idea and hopefully we'll have enough Marketing for the message to be conveyed correctly. But Im all for this Idea. here here!

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
ive an idea for a starting point.... a nationwide hiphop tour that will have artists from different hiphop genres.. In this way like Cash said we would have different crowds in the same building for the love of hiphop...infact, i have an events co. thats still young so holler at me with sponsor details, ill add that idea to my upcoming gigs....

I back that Up... If this actually happens (which I belive it would) it should be pushed on aNational front.
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
you see, i dont believe it when people say hip hop is not a south african thing, normally people in the streets are into this house and kwaito movement, they look at hip hop as a american thing and they often show some negative behavior towards people who are into hip hop, in my hood, all the joints bump house and kwaito and a lil bit of hip hop sometimes.

when i go in a public place wearing the hip hop wear, erbody is like looking at me and they like " eh, lama nigga, eh omrappa" thats some f***ing annoying shit but for the sake of hip hop i have to ignore jerks, hip hop is my life, its what i love, no mater on not good at it, but someway, somehow i tried to express myself

we dont have to be perfect in everything, i dont get offended when people hate on my verses here on ag, i just get motivated

there are some cats who can spit beter than american cats here in south africa, crazy lu can spit better than young buck, proverb can spit better than trick daddy and maggz can spit better than most of the mainstream cats.

its only that our local gents are into money and fame, they careles about developing the hip hop culture, no one can unify the rap music besides the rap artists.

sa cats need to be serious and grow mentally
Hood.