Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Immortal Technique To Aid Children In Afghanistan

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile

Immortal Technique will perform Nov. 20 in San Francisco at the DNA Lounge to raise funds for Omeid International, a human rights organization. The money raised will aid Omeid International’s plans to construct a medical center and medical center in Kabul, Afghanistan. In addition to the performance, Technique is also putting up $10,000 of his own money and traveling to the region to make sure construction is completed.

“My people this was not brought to you by some corporate sponsor, nor was it manufactured by some organization that takes 60% of the $ donated for “administrative” purposes. I am not a millionaire. I am not a movie star or a charity organization. I am just a man that heard the call and responded,” Technique said of his involvement.

Set for a March 2009 opening, the Amin Institute will aid in the care and rehabilitation of some two million orphaned and 60,000 homeless children in Afghanistan. Safe housing, medical care, education and psychiatric services will be provided to twenty displaced children.

a man of his word, as angry as he sounds, he still raps for a purpose, not a lot of people do that nowadays

Yeah man. That's Technique and big ups to him
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo please can any1 tell a nucca when this craze mc is coming to the mother land...will kill for a ticket...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
love technique! i wish he could tone down a bit, habours too much anger, but within that, so much truth is told! anybody felt like cryin after first hearing that track he did about gang raping a poor lady who ended up to be mom's to one of da dudes! eish * i can hear the eery tune in my head*
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Why do heads always like to tell other peeps what to do ???....he must grow, he must cut down on the anger,he must change his subject matter and some yada yada shit.

Just go and listen to the peeps who do what you prefer and leave others alone already.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
wow yo i think he is perfect in a non gay way homies and homettes...the truth is hard to swallow sometimes and just like david ike...they reveal the sickness of a powerful country who mopolizes on the world cause they f***in greedy pigs!shit listen to his album from 1 to 3 and then tel me again that when you finish listening to him you wont be more knowledgeable and kinda pissed off lol!! but ma**ive propz again to the illest lyricall ripper of my time!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
wow yo i think he is perfect in a non gay way homies and homettes...the truth is hard to swallow sometimes and just like david ike...they reveal the sickness of a powerful country who mopolizes on the world cause they f***in greedy pigs!shit listen to his album from 1 to 3 and then tel me again that when you finish listening to him you wont be more knowledgeable and kinda pissed off lol!! but ma**ive propz again to the illest lyricall ripper of my time!

yo chedda, so u dig conspiracy theories, i wonder how youd feel if i told you your boy david ike is Illuminati himself ;D, now whose fooling who..

jus fcukin wit u homes.couldnt help it,

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yo no doubt ...dave ike is one insane being and the truth is...his shit capitivated me like a mo fucca nucca...i was like telling people in my hood that there are demons n shit and i was going mad for one solid week just from reading his book...and he saysin his book that its his view n shit and that he dont believe in god n shit...man ill never lay a hand on his stuff eva...altho i got this craze email on some shit ike wrote about how nasa was made to make the wolrd believe in interstella shiz n that to his knowledge and the way things work no one has ever laned the moon and it was all done in atlanta or texas where they have an undergound studio for the filming of",man that walks on the moon"..man i am sorry i eva compared immortal to that sick f**

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
the wise say the truth is what IS, u cant deny the factual. Ike and em are scholars duke, they are writers and as such it isnt far fetched to suggest that they can possses the ability to twist the truth or atleast use fractions of it to move their own agenda. i had a problem initialy with the way they seemed to appeear as Non profit makin organisations whose only quest was shinin a light on dubious activities by the "serpents". truth is these cats make mad chedda, scrilla, gwap...lol on the sale of their books, the subsicribtions to their newsletters, sale of their audio tapes adn the like all designed to keep people in fear and paranoia. a disease whose only cure is drinkin from Ike's fountain of "truth"

its a good thing you werent on any drugs when u read that.....or where u chedda?

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yeah true that fo sho...their are certain beings that posses(or given) certain powers that  can make ones mind fragile and then end up cagingyourself in this paranoid world where you think...who am i?...is there a god?...who is controlling the world?..i dare not ask who is controlling my clock ...i know my god and that he sent his son to save us...i was a born again christian at a stage in my life and to this day" the lord is my savior" and no matter what i do im still a child of the most high...ike said in his book about the 5 powers and the families that run the world...the rockefelleres and some other famz...he says and thats when i realized this cat is on opium...when they back in the day refered to human beings as "god:...he says that men or beings was so tall that they were refered to as "god" and the god we claim to know is not real...man iwas pissed!!!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
you know soemthing...david blain...have you ever looked at that cats eyes while he doing his thing...its like his eyes are black like his under a spell and then he lights up when he interacts normally...he was created after 9/11 let me add...mmmm?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
nah nah nah, david blaine is a performer, a sharloton whose only trick is smoke and mirrors, all magicians are like that. besides, hes of Hatian Decent so that whole "Voodoo that he doo so well" is genetic, he learnt alla dat staring deep into a person's eyes from his grandmoms or sumin, he's harmless compared to david Ike and the so called truth seekers...

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yeah but the shit he does is amazing tho...he make sa believer of the hardest of critics and for that i give him propz...but like i said the world has not seen a magician of his calobore since the moving of the mountain from that other great guy...david copper field...ooooh..."light switch"..isnt it funny how all these "distractors of the world" are named david lol?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
nah chedda, the fact that you mentioned copperfield lets me know that youve been geting duped by these niccas. they are tricksters dawg, smoke and mirrors, the hand is quicker than the eye typa isht. okay okay, go to youtube, search for "David blaine pulls heart out of chest"...

peep that isht and tell me if you think you boy is still legit  ;)

isnt it funny how all these "distractors of the world" are named david lol?

you got me there........lol  :D

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
ill holler fo sho...yeah i think you just burst the bubble!!!...the hand is faster than the eye and you couldnt have said it better homy..where you hail from oints?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile