Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Immortal Technique To Aid Children In Afghanistan

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
ait man i reside in the mother city born and bread
keeping it real ...so how is the hip hop scene yo side man?
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ait man i reside in the mother city born and bread
keeping it real ...so how is the hip hop scene yo side man?

im glad you asked that ma nigg, check this blog out, its hosted by Biz-ark Human, hes a producer/emcee/documentarist. all your answers bou the LES HipHop scene will be answered therein... ;)

http://nemesisinc.blogspot.com/

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
@ Jaylee, i see you got the David Blaine vid there....nice....the line between fantacy and reallity is hella blurred when this Hatian is involved.......lol

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yo nicca my pc is bugging out...smoked to much cpu...well i can take it that your confidence says it all..we in the cape are still on the down low you digg...but we will get there my nizo..yo im gona do a show 28/11/08 and im supposed to do it myself and to a rcowd of 200 peeps...im tripping, im defenitly tripping...what if a nicca get frozen in the moment n shit...dam it all cool from here to talk big but homeboy when you on stage its another wolrd out there.... i will post it on youtube for critz!!!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
Technique does mention Cape Town in one of the songs in revolutionery vol.2

LOL;D
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
yo im gona do a show 28/11/08 and im supposed to do it myself and to a rcowd of 200 peeps...im tripping, im defenitly tripping...what if a nicca get frozen in the moment n shit...dam it all cool from here to talk big but homeboy when you on stage its another wolrd out there.... i will post it on youtube for critz!!!

i feel u pa and like the song says "do your thing god, keep it live"... you already have a spot on the mic, that right there is primie oppourtunity to show all and sundry what you about. it would be nice if you give us the vid to check out, that way we can see more of the capetown scene and not just the ill skillz and sharpas ya dig, a lil sumin new from ma boy scrilla  ;)

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
fo sho man im reppin my hood from block to block like i should cause with the greenery its all good...thanks for the upliftment blessed....hows your hood pumpin today homboy?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
fo sho man im reppin my hood from block to block like i should cause with the greenery its all good...thanks for the upliftment blessed....hows your hood pumpin today homboy?

anytime ma nigg, anytime....my hood? well lets see, right now eybody is in hibernation mode, grahamstown is a university town so eybody is on some exam stress at the moment, the music, its bubbling under despite the rattlin of textbooks. im currently involved in two projects but my focus is on this collaboration album myself and a group of other producers stationed around the world are working on set to drop sometime in december. its called Re-invention: a producer's album and we will be givin it out for free right here on this beloved site of ours so keep your eyes on the threads ma nigga chedda  ;)

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
yo the third world is nice by the way.

word i must agree, who makes beats for immortal technique besides DP 1, anybody know, matterfact who was on Rev. V2?

DJ Greenlantern has made sum bangers for Tech...including "Third World" (the song)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile