Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Katt Williams Hospitalized, Psychiatric Evaluation Ordered

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Bush Radio 89.5 FM (www.bushradio.co.za)
    • View Profile
November 17th, 2008 | Author: Omar Burgess

In a bizarre turn of events, standup comic, actor and aspiring rapper Katt Williams  was required to undergo a psychiatric evaluation over the weekend in South Carolina. Sumter County deputies acted on a probate court order issued by either friends or close family members to take the comic in for a mental evaluation after he attempted to check in to a local motel wearing a bathrobe and a towel.

Williams stopped at Sumter's Mount Vernon Inn at about 8:30 a.m. Friday, after reportedly visiting a relative in nearby Dalzell. Motel clerk Marion Donning said she called police because she thought something was wrong with Williams. Officers initially left after determining that Williams posed no threat.

Roughly an hour later, the comedian arrived at attorney Garryl Deas' office to ask for help. Williams reportedly told Deas local police were attempting to "violate his rights."
"His demeanor was a little troubled," Deas told TheItem.com. "He just said that he doesn't trust anyone anymore [and] that everyone has turned against him. He wasn't really coherent."

After being admitted to Tuomey Regional Medical Center, it is not know if or when Williams was released. His next performance is scheduled for Wednesday, November 20 at Caesar's Palace. Neither his publicist nor staff at the hospital has released any information.
Prior to the episode in South Carolina, Williams reportedly got into a shouting match with BET executives over his duties at the network's annual Hip Hop Awards. BET spun the story by stating Williams lost a break dancing contest to the event's eventual host T-Pain. Two weeks later, Williams also missed an appearance on NBC's Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop

Ritchie

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
LOL...itjho
this cat is the truth
i think imma try that shit too
go to fuken Protea Hotel wit nuttin but a bathrobe and a towel

Mind Bendah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
this nigga right here. . . . THIS NIGGA RIGHT HERE . . . Right here is funny as hell;D ;D ;D
My poetry is floetry i pour words but not consciously it aint hard to see the God in me when i pour words that flow fluently. . .

My poetry is not deep . . . Its simple street slam

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
aaaahhh....dis shit right here niga!!!!!...."f*** it"...that section about smoking weed is a killer...nah this cat dezervez props to the power of three man...craze!!!!...pimp cronicals!!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Bush Radio 89.5 FM (www.bushradio.co.za)
    • View Profile
i just received this...

Following an arduous 300 shows and an 18-month touring schedule that left him incredibly fatigued, Katt felt compelled to be with his family in an effort to deal with his stress. While doing so, he is under a doctor’s care.

As this is a private and personal matter, we hope the media will respect his family’s request for privacy.

Yvette Shearer
Shearer Public Relations

I'm on a Katt Williams Support Campaign. All we need is an influx of letters of support to his management staff. I've contacted local and all facets of entertainment to chip in. Jay Leno, Conan, The View ladies, KTLA, Big Boy, MoJo in the Morning, Ben's Chili Bowl in D.C. (Katt visit's them when he was there - check the latest DVD), and countless radio personnel.

HELP!!

Thank you!!

Lady Di
Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
LOL...itjho
this cat is the truth
i think imma try that shit too
go to fuken Protea Hotel wit nuttin but a bathrobe and a towel

Nah, go out with a bang! I'd go out in drag! lmao :D

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
PIMP in distress!!!! PIMP in distress!!!!!
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
First time i saw Katt was in Friday after next i his role was hilarious especially those 2 scenes the one holding that knife wanting to stab those thieves and the Bathroom Scene in the party ha ha ha ha ha ha

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
but the dude that drikz kat in the bath ....he is a great actor tho...very funny!...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
but the dude that drikz kat in the bath ....he is a great actor tho...very funny!...

Oh yes! Especially those roles in White chicks,Everybody hates Chris suit him