Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Eminem new album Relapse

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I have to make a correction here putna, PAC has never been down with Chino XL..............ever
Take a listen to the Hit 'Em track, the greatest and best diss track hip-hop has ever heard.
& Ja and Jiggaz beef was never really official coz even when the whole ''beef'' was sparking they still partied together, even on the I Declare War concert where jigga made peace with his beefs Ja wasn't there coz there never was none. Plus if you go to You tube and type in Ja-Rule Cribs you'll see one of Ja's gueste is none other than the president Jigga J Shawn Corey Carte himself.....

-------You've been correted

i dont think you have a very thorough knowledge of this HipHop that you evidently claim to be a diciple of. first of all Ja Rule was never friends with Tupac and Chino Xl as u so correctly put it was never "down with Pac". but what you failed to understand from my explanation is not that they where friends, they where seen by the magazine as would be vocal decendents of the cats, thats like sayin whoa Z digi u rap almost with the same message as biggie or Vanila Ice, that dont mean u friends with Biggie or Ice...so yeah, youve been corrected baby paw...

and on the youtube thing with the MTV cribs, pLease, are you being serious? i saw that, Jay Z and Vin Diesel landin from a yacht or sumin...blah blah, nigga im tellin u bout isht that was below the radar and sparked well before the murder inc "empire" sparked, when Ja was fresh from singin backup for DmX...the truth of the matter Jay Z never had an open beef with duke, its just that he put him once in his place and never entertained that isht...but to say he didnt have a hand in his demise after ja said hes out to be number one and hes to railroad eyone in his path is as naive as thinking 50 coulda made a hit without Dre. :-[

so the only thing left for me to do right now is remember which soucre alla dis isht is from, if im not mistaken it was the one where Benzinno was shot in cartoon holding Em's ripped head still attched to the spine and the title that day was like "respect the architects"...leme look for it.....thomas ;)

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Give him a smack for that Oints  ;)

heheeh, yeah leme school this youngling.....lol

now i apoligise to eyone who has been following this disccussion, i dont have a photobucket account so you guys will jus have to make due with seeing the attachment..

now lets analyse the cover shall we:

if u look at the bottom right hand corner you will appreciate what ive been saying about Benzinno and Em and him having dukes ripped head with the spine on it...now the most obvious thing about this 2003 february issue of the "hiphop bible" is that Ja is on the cover and yes that means there is an interview on the inside that will furthur shed light on all ive been saying....im looking for that now... ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
well as it turns out the internet doesnt have that much on the article except lil snippets that would really look fabricated if i put them here plus the source doesnt seem to have any electronic issues. however i have given you the magazine issue Z-Digi, its your job now to educate yourself dun, go look it up, proberbly if u take a look through your cuzin's/brother's source, vibe, wordup & xxl collection you might find it. if not, lets just say i was right and you had no idea of what you where talking about... ;)

till then for anybody interested, here is a link to the ja rule DMx beef profile, stumbled across it when i was looking for his lil tif wit the jigga mayn

http://www.stylusmagazine.com/articles/pop_playground/the-fall-of-ja-rule.htm

;)

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
im still bumpin the slim shaddy LP ,I like Slim shady not eminem.
He no longer does that crazy ish he used to do in his tracks and Interludes where he adds some humour to it like Ken Cennef from Connenicutte(sorry for my spelling) he kinda did a lil on the Encore album on that Big Weenie Track Ha ha ha ha ha

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Bound to be a heater.
Dingaan, i'm not the boxer but i'll Box ya!!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
m n m has changed rather much gawg...im busy with a mixtape of his ....got ill beats!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Word! Oints knows his Hip Hop.Dont dispute that you heard me 8)

Hova and Dmx put Ja in the map and thats a fact.He buried himself in his own grave.

In the late ninties DMX, Ja Rule, and Jay-Z all had an alliance. They were to be known as Murder Inc. Irv Gotti was to be their manager, and this is where things went wrong. Jay-Z was already on the "homemade" and successful Roc-A-Fella Records making his own money his own way. DMX was gaining attention as a new Def Jam artist and as the frontman for the new Ruff Ryders entourage. And Irv and Ja were already partners before this alliance started. Basically, it comes down to money. The "not-yet" group disbanded before making an impact as a whole on the rap game. Jay-Z of course went on to enjoy commercial success, as did Ja Rule. DMX had success too, but since Ja was rewarded with more success, DMX claimed that Ja Rule got rich off of his style.

In 2002, Ja Rule said that DMX was simply upset that his star status had risen considerably since the 90's.
"He can't f**k with me and its hurting him right now that I am bigger than him. I'm bigger than him and he's mad," Ja Rule said at the time. "The reason [for his jealous] is he is a b***h and that's what b****es do." But at the end they squashed that beef.

As with Hova lets see ummmmmmmmhh i think it was never a serious beef.

Gotti and Ja took Jay's decision a couple of years ago to skip out on a full-length Ja/Jay/X LP as a slap in the face. years later i think it was 2000 or 2001 Hov pulled out of a Triple Threat Tour slated for June that would have included the Roc-A Fella, Bad Boy and Murder Inc. families. Though Jay initially explained he hoped to record over the summer, he changed his mind and joined the Sprite Liquid Mix tour in August. For Ja and Gotti, the Sprite tour was the last straw.

Ja two-wayed Jay to ask, "Why the backpack niggas and not me, your nigga?" Ja found Hova's answer to be disturbing. "[Jay-Z] said, 'I'ma tell you this one time, 'cause I feel I f***ed up, but don't ever ask me my personal business again,"' Ja recounts in amazement. "At first, I took offense to it Well, Ja and Irv inverted it after that two-way conversation. Adopting an equally self-serving attitude that they hoped would catapult the Inc. to a place among Bad Boy and Death Row in the heights of hip-hop history, they brought forth a new piece to the center of the board: Jay Z's rival, Nas.

No songs were made though.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Word! Oints knows his Hip Hop.Dont dispute that you heard me 8)

Hova and Dmx put Ja in the map and thats a fact.He buried himself in his own grave.

In the late ninties DMX, Ja Rule, and Jay-Z all had an alliance. They were to be known as Murder Inc. Irv Gotti was to be their manager, and this is where things went wrong. Jay-Z was already on the "homemade" and successful Roc-A-Fella Records making his own money his own way. DMX was gaining attention as a new Def Jam artist and as the frontman for the new Ruff Ryders entourage. And Irv and Ja were already partners before this alliance started. Basically, it comes down to money. The "not-yet" group disbanded before making an impact as a whole on the rap game. Jay-Z of course went on to enjoy commercial success, as did Ja Rule. DMX had success too, but since Ja was rewarded with more success, DMX claimed that Ja Rule got rich off of his style.

In 2002, Ja Rule said that DMX was simply upset that his star status had risen considerably since the 90's.
"He can't f**k with me and its hurting him right now that I am bigger than him. I'm bigger than him and he's mad," Ja Rule said at the time. "The reason [for his jealous] is he is a b***h and that's what b****es do." But at the end they squashed that beef.

As with Hova lets see ummmmmmmmhh i think it was never a serious beef.

Gotti and Ja took Jay's decision a couple of years ago to skip out on a full-length Ja/Jay/X LP as a slap in the face. years later i think it was 2000 or 2001 Hov pulled out of a Triple Threat Tour slated for June that would have included the Roc-A Fella, Bad Boy and Murder Inc. families. Though Jay initially explained he hoped to record over the summer, he changed his mind and joined the Sprite Liquid Mix tour in August. For Ja and Gotti, the Sprite tour was the last straw.

Ja two-wayed Jay to ask, "Why the backpack niggas and not me, your nigga?" Ja found Hova's answer to be disturbing. "[Jay-Z] said, 'I'ma tell you this one time, 'cause I feel I f***ed up, but don't ever ask me my personal business again,"' Ja recounts in amazement. "At first, I took offense to it Well, Ja and Irv inverted it after that two-way conversation. Adopting an equally self-serving attitude that they hoped would catapult the Inc. to a place among Bad Boy and Death Row in the heights of hip-hop history, they brought forth a new piece to the center of the board: Jay Z's rival, Nas.

No songs were made though.

NUFF RESPECT!!!, the story as i remember it ;) :) :D

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Yeh and then Eminem released his NEW ALBUM - RELAPSE!!!
You derailed the poor niggaz thread. And you niggaz write too damn much!  >:(
Say sorry
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 12:58:33 AM by Spongebob/PatBricks/J-oNE/whatever he calls himself nowadays »

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Yeh and then Eminem released his NEW ALBUM - RELAPSE!!!
You derailed the poor niggaz thread. And you niggaz write too damn much!  >:(
Say sorry

And you niggaz write too damn much!  >:(
Say sorry

lmao....essays dukey

aish, ya ne?.........lmao. however in a way we have to say this leads to a much more thorough understanding of the HipHop game and seeing that Em still comes into play in the Ja thing, its not too much of a derailment...no malicious intent thou ;).

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
well as it turns out the internet doesnt have that much on the article except lil snippets that would really look fabricated if i put them here plus the source doesnt seem to have any electronic issues. however i have given you the magazine issue Z-Digi, its your job now to educate yourself dun, go look it up, proberbly if u take a look through your cuzin's/brother's source, vibe, wordup & xxl collection you might find it. if not, lets just say i was right and you had no idea of what you where talking about... ;)

till then for anybody interested, here is a link to the ja rule DMx beef profile, stumbled across it when i was looking for his lil tif wit the jigga mayn

http://www.stylusmagazine.com/articles/pop_playground/the-fall-of-ja-rule.htm

;)
Ptf. :-[
Lol, do you know who's brother this is?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Quote from: Spongebob/PatBricks/J-oNE/whatever he calls himself nowadays link=topic=25014.msg186480#msg186480
Ptf. :-[
Lol, do you know who's brother this is?
[/quote

nah, i dont even know who Z-Digi is, im just wokin under the a**umption that he was put on the game by someone else in his life, brother, pops, sista, cuzin it, uncle fester, gomez and alldem ova niccas tht come into play when u start thirsting for knowledge......lol

Alcatel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • wa gwan?
    • View Profile
That track that goes I ’m Having a Relapse was a freestyle i heard....nice track anyhow.beats 50's new crap
a ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah! AHa ahh aa a a.....